Author Topic: Cheating - ** Need for VOX Change **"High Tech Please Read"**  (Read 16965 times)

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
Re: Cheating - ** Need for VOX Change **"High Tech Please Read"**
« Reply #135 on: July 12, 2008, 05:49:24 AM »
It's not about the perks. It's about world domination!
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #136 on: July 12, 2008, 06:07:20 AM »
Why on earth anyone would need to spy to figure out that the mission's going to be NOE, with about 3 types of planes, including goons, all of which are fully loaded with bombs regardless of fuel capacity, is beyond me.

I have to wonder...  If you guys like the "strategy" of this game so much, why don't you ever use it?

(I realize this is a very wide brush, but, let's be honest...  I'm not painting that innacurate a picture of the majority of missions we've all seen over the years).
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #137 on: July 12, 2008, 06:43:19 AM »

" The thrill of victory........"     and Perkies!   :O

I get the "Trill of Victory  " with every fight I win, and perks, I earn more in a night of flying than I can get if we "win the war".

Offline AAolds

• Nickel Member
« Reply #138 on: July 12, 2008, 09:10:05 AM »
Best way to conduct mission is with people you know and trust.  Dont post a mission, contact the people you want directly and just run it from the runway.
The AArch AAngelz is its own country, we owe loyalty only unto ourselves and those we fly with at the moment.---AAolds AArch AAngelz XO.

I love to GV and do Jabo missions vs GVs, get used to it.  Being good at one helps in the other.

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #139 on: July 12, 2008, 01:03:50 PM »
Well this statement cleary says anyone who claims to switch sides to balance numbers is a liar.  And don't forget a Bozo.

This statement shows that some people are just too busy to read and mentally digest something.

Sad really.

Anytime you start using words like "anyone", "everyone", "all", you just took your arguement and flushed it down the toilet.  FAIL

ROX
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 01:27:35 PM by ROX »

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #140 on: July 12, 2008, 01:05:43 PM »
Can someone answer this question for me:

What's the point in chess piece loyalty in a game?  We all have the same priviliges.  So what's the difference?
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Captfish

• Nickel Member
      • VF-6 Fighter Sqdn
« Reply #141 on: July 12, 2008, 01:11:45 PM »
  So what's the difference?
true but everyone knows rooks are cooler  :D
'CO' VF-6 Fighter Sqdn

Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #142 on: July 12, 2008, 01:11:58 PM »
the FBI has a file on me that is 100 pages long.  not bad, but not great either.  However, the CIA has a large 400 page profile on me, not bad.  Last estimate I saw, rox has a stunning 1000 page profile.  Beware, i'm not even a main target.  Last estimate....guppy was up there with a total of 1 million pages.  Of course they are released under the freedom of information act, so they are heavily censored.  I did happen to come upon the code name for this information gathering mission.  go ahead, ask around (at your own risk), wisper to a high ranking official the word "bozo."  and see what happens.  Be prepared though, I tried it once, and spent a month in a highly classified prison.  Luckily I got out before any serious interrogation occurred.  Apparently the guards were busy interrogating sheep, as they figured since they were always on the ground, they saw the enemy movements the best.  Also, these sheep, after years in the field, have finally learned not only how to interperate words, but build their own radio!  There has been talk of a counter attack by the sheep, of course sparing those you have been "kind" to them in the past.  These are just a few of the things that I saw, and the rumors I've heard, for being so stupid as to communicate with my friends in other virtual countries.  I would say more, but there is a ninja in here pointing a katana at me, I don't think he speaks english, he just keeps saying QUAH.  I don't think he really means it, otherwise I wouldn't be typing now.  TINFOIL ACTIVATE.  For those of you, at this point, who might be thinking wt  (f)  (can i type that?)  don't worry, join the many that are thinking the same thing, including me.

12 lines of sheer idiocy.

All anyone has to do is take note of who the "I ALWAYS switch to the side with the lowest numbers" pulpit thumpers are and then notice in-game who is lying three ways from Sunday about it.  Pretty simple actually it requires r-e-a-d-i-n-g.

ROX
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 01:18:38 PM by ROX »

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #143 on: July 12, 2008, 01:13:12 PM »

What's the point in chess piece loyalty in a game?  We all have the same priviliges.  So what's the difference?

That would be a good topic of a thread...you might want to start one on it.

ROX

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #144 on: July 12, 2008, 01:13:14 PM »
12 lines of sheer idiocy.

ROX

I count 10 lines of comedy.  
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #145 on: July 12, 2008, 01:22:32 PM »
I count 10 lines of comedy.  

I wrote comedy for 25 years.

Comedy makes you laugh.

What's above makes people (who re-read it 2 or 3 times) scratch their head & wonder "somebody bothered to take the time to actually write that chunk of truthless, worthless text?"

ROX

Offline pluck

• Silver Member
« Reply #146 on: July 12, 2008, 02:05:38 PM »
I wrote comedy for 25 years.

Comedy makes you laugh.

What's above makes people (who re-read it 2 or 3 times) scratch their head & wonder "somebody bothered to take the time to actually write that chunk of truthless, worthless text?"

ROX

wait just one minute...are you implying that ninjas don't say QUAH! ?  I am happy with your review of my writing.  As I was trying to emulate many of your posts, it seems this one was dead on :aok
-Vast
NOSEART
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #147 on: July 12, 2008, 03:19:46 PM »
wait just one minute...are you implying that ninjas don't say QUAH! ?  I am happy with your review of my writing.  As I was trying to emulate many of your posts, it seems this one was dead on :aok

I think I can help you...

Break up the chunk of text.  It looks like it came out of a food processor.  If you break it up into 2 or 3 line chunks it's easier to read.

If someone has to re-read something 2-3 times, you lost 'em.  Keep the two funniest things you have--put one right up front to make people want to read the rest, and then put the funniest thing at the end.  This makes what you wrote memorable.

The more narrative the better.

Also:

It is more than possible that some ninjas in some areas actually would say QUAH on a regular basis.  It might be to accent a specific event or accomplishment of their ninjaness. 

For anyone to insist that just because a vast majority of ninjas might not say QUAH is obsurd, and only ignores the fact that there very well might be a vocal minority of ninjas who indeed say QUAH at every opportunity.

Offline pluck

• Silver Member
« Reply #148 on: July 12, 2008, 03:46:23 PM »
fair enough:)
-Vast
NOSEART
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #149 on: July 12, 2008, 05:16:50 PM »

For anyone to insist that just because a vast majority of ninjas might not say QUAH is obsurd, and only ignores the fact that there very well might be a vocal minority of ninjas who indeed say QUAH at every opportunity.

"TIME OUT"

Being a member of the 80th and a freind of ROX, puts me in a position where I hesitate to comment. so I won't.

But the above is great sig material, and very funny!

"YOU MAY CONTINUE"

Don

ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"