Author Topic: Cheating - ** Need for VOX Change **"High Tech Please Read"**  (Read 16880 times)

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
Re: Cheating - ** Need for VOX Change **"High Tech Please Read"**
« Reply #345 on: July 18, 2008, 12:24:41 PM »
Rox...

It might be a decent idea to take a break.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #346 on: July 18, 2008, 12:29:33 PM »
well the only thing this thread needs now is a large dose of

JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #347 on: July 18, 2008, 12:34:28 PM »
and this
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #348 on: July 18, 2008, 12:55:00 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

That screenshot was taken Tuesday, May 6, 2008 6:36:07 PM (my computer CDST).

So the lies just keeeep on comin'. 

And the 3 had all been in the arena quite some time.

Yest ANOTHER WHOPPER from the AH BBS Chief of Deciet.

WTG Pinnochio!

(Image removed from quote.)

BTW:  No need to say I am "belittling" Dan/CorkyJr....he's doing a marvelous job of that himself.

Anyone who wants a copy of the original SS so you can verify the time it was taken in file properties just let me know and I will gladly email it to you.

ROX

Lol rox you still up to your childish ways... we find it entertaining. If your unable to help keep the fights going then don't attack others that make this game better for everyone. I saw several of your type in EW the other day. Only 6 people were in the arena so I thought I'd check in to see just what they were doing. All sprkplg and 5 others were on the same team just capturing undefended bases. Too too funny.

I will choose the low number team. If during my time on another team loses numbers through attrition, I will change to that low number team. Much easier to find fights that way and helps keep the eny down on the other 2 teams. If your not capable of discerning the difference between improving game play and spying...... then there is no one here that can help you combat your personal shortcomings.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #349 on: July 18, 2008, 02:01:45 PM »
I don't know what your problem is with Corky. I've flown with him many times, and on different teams. I also know the headhunters use to spend MOST of their time as knights, most likely because they had the lowest numbers, most certainly NOT because of the welcomeness of some people.

I don't have a problem with Corky.  I have a problem with anyone who comes onto the forums and bald-faced lies--then keeps lying about having lied.  Wouldn't you?  Wouldn't any honest person?

Then he goes off and starts another thread saying he's been accused of spying...nobody has accused him of spying (yet another lie if you want to count them as they pass by).

I you had actually read this thread, you would have seen where I sincerely invited him (and all his squaddies) to fly predominantly knights (as we consistently do have the lowest numbers--on average, over the last year or so) with open arms.

Ya know...if it were me...and I had done it..I'd just man up and then apologize.  $10 bucks says most people would have let it be water under the bridge.  There are good folks out there like that.  But continuing to lie about it has only made matters worse and if you really look at this thread has sadly divided the forum participants.

Your a good egg Fugitive, I like reading your posts, but can you really say you approve of anyone flat out lying on a public forum? 

I also don't have any problems with the Headhunters.  I've know Silat since Air Warrior, and Yanksfan not only puts out the best AH videos in the game but Don also volunteers to spend his own personal time helping helpless video makers like me.   :salute

BTW:  "that anyone who uncovers and proves it when someone lies on the forums immediately becomes "mad", "gone crazy", "insane", "off their meds", "has lost it"....now I'll have to add "take a break" to the list.   :rofl    :rofl    :rofl

Falconwing:  It's impossible to have a rational discussion with dishonest people on the topic of honesty--they have none.  You have to make the safe assumption that those who would get on on post in support of someone who lies must have lack of honesty issues as well. 

ROX

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #350 on: July 18, 2008, 02:13:38 PM »
if you guys dont quit fighting I'm gonna make betty kiss you while yall are sitting beside each other holding hands telling each other how much you love one another!

-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #351 on: July 18, 2008, 02:18:22 PM »
Oh for crying out loud, Rox.  You do need a break.  Have a relaxing weekend.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #352 on: July 18, 2008, 02:21:55 PM »
I posted long ago both here on the general BBS and in the "recruiting" thread just how detremental both ROX and his squad are to the game. The guy is simply an idiot....period. I've never seen someone so delusional before...

Anything and everything that is realistically a function of "the fog of war" is labeled as spying. It's simply not possible that bad luck, poor timing or a lack of planning, skill and leadership might be to blame. Any 6 guys from my squad can to more in an hour then the alliance can in a weekend, they simply refuse to acknowledge there own suckage and there for seek an other source for their "problem".

This is the same guy we proved to be lying about the whole incident before--complete with wittnesses and film.  He refused to ask for the film.

And while "any 6 guys from his squad can do more in an hour then the alliance can do in a weekend"...let's look at the numbers shall we?

Since quoting all the numbers for all 15 squads in the Knight's Alliance would be overkill, let's just make it easy and quote the numbers for his squad vs my squad

Tour 101, LW

71st RAF, snaphook commanding:

Overall Rank:                                    169  
Total Kills:                                        899      
Field Captures:                                     1
Bomber Damage Points:                 240,244

77th FS "Gamblers", ROX commanding

Overall Rank                                     140
Total Kills                                      3,180
Field Captures                                     5
Bomber Damage Points             74,076,431

This guy lost all credibility the last time he did this, and what's left just got sucked out the window.  He also gets a "D" in name-calling.

We rest our case, your honor.

ROX

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #353 on: July 18, 2008, 02:25:02 PM »
This is the happier, healthier community of AH, eh? Looks like the same bunch of idiots it was a few years ago, really.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #354 on: July 18, 2008, 02:26:40 PM »
Oh boy snaphook....  He's got us there ;)
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #355 on: July 18, 2008, 02:57:32 PM »
Someone said the 77th was recruiting in one of the arenas.

I said i love blowing up things that don't fight back.  (i forgot to add my sarcasm tags)

The guy (slate1 or something like that) said: "thats practicly all we do"

lol.

Show me where Corky has lied ROX.  Your little screenshot is one instance with no context.  Had one of them just switched?  Who knows, a screenshot doesn't say.  Was one of them afk?  Who knows, your screenshot doesn't tell us that either.  Was this after your little hissy fit telling him he wasn't welcome to fly knit?  I'm pretty sure a lot of cool people avoided knits for a bit during that idiocy.

Perhaps you should spend all your time making sure he's on the low numbers team.  That would be a constructive use of your time I'm sure.

-ninja edit- and look, i didn't have to call you one bad name in the whole post!  Jeez that was tough (lol).
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #356 on: July 18, 2008, 03:13:08 PM »
rox you just called out the wrong guy.(period)

snaps got cred yo
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #357 on: July 18, 2008, 03:32:50 PM »
rox you just called out the wrong guy.(period)

snaps got cred yo

Snaps got caught lying about the whole "He stole my base take :cry    :cry    :cry " and got laughed off the thread. 

His "cred" as you call it was TOAST last winter when he made such a total lying fool of himself that the entire thread got Skuzzinated and Skuzzy let him know in no uncertain terms if his attack posting continued he'd be banned.

You would think he had learned his lesson by now.

"any 6 guys from his squad can do more in an hour then the alliance can do in a weekend"...they guy is a joke, has no "cred", and can't tell the truth with a 44 magnum pointed at his head.

Snaphook  = FAIL

BTW:  Who was it that called out who?

Reading:  It's fundimental

ROX

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #358 on: July 18, 2008, 03:36:31 PM »

Snaps got caught lying about the whole "He stole my base take :cry    :cry    :cry " and got laughed off the thread. 

His "cred" as you call it was TOAST last winter when he made such a total lying fool of himself that the entire thread got Skuzzinated and Skuzzy let him know in no uncertain terms if his attack posting continued he'd be banned.

You would think he had learned his lesson by now.

"any 6 guys from his squad can do more in an hour then the alliance can do in a weekend"...they guy is a joke, has no "cred", and can't tell the truth with a 44 magnum pointed at his head.

Snaphook  = FAIL

BTW:  Who was it that called out who?

Reading:  It's fundimental

ROX

You sure it wasnt you that got laughed out of the thread it seems to be that way lately :lol and i believe him, hell stang and I took 5 tank town bases in under 15 mins, can the allience do that  :rofl
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #359 on: July 18, 2008, 04:08:49 PM »
<yawn> nvm
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||