Author Topic: THIS GUY needs to be running for President......  (Read 1455 times)

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
THIS GUY needs to be running for President......
« on: July 12, 2008, 11:30:31 PM »
17- Threads started devoid of commentary will not be allowed (i.e. links, cut-n-pastes, clicky, read this...)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 08:17:33 AM by MP3 »

Offline BnZ

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: THIS GUY needs to be running for President......
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 11:46:30 PM »
Another Black political writer making a good living by appealing to the Limbaugh set.

Fairly accurate, though the infuriating part is that if you do not possess "protective coloration", you will be socially crucified for stating these obvious facts. And I bet even Mr. Peterson did not get off lightly for writing this piece.

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 12:07:02 AM »
Jesse Jackson is an idiot. Great story.

I remember a couple of years ago, he called Pepsi racist because they didn't do something he wanted them to do...  :rolleyes:

Fact is about 60% of hate-crimes are Blacks against Whites and they never go reported. About 35% are Blacks, other Races hurting eachother, and about 5% are whites against blacks. And 110% of them are reported. 110% of the 5% is reported, not the other 60%...
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 12:25:01 AM »
If they are never reported, how do you know?
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 12:34:49 AM »
If they are never reported, how do you know?
:noid :noid

They're reported, you just never see them on NBC or CNN as front page headlines.

I saw an old news video of a white kid going to a friends house who got beaten by a group of blacks. None of them were charged IIRC.
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 02:28:30 AM »
What does skin complexion have to do with morality?.Another publicity seeking racist.
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 10:24:17 AM »
What does skin complexion have to do with morality?.Another publicity seeking racist.

that's not what he said at all.....you can't simplify it that way....sorry that's what you took from it.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 11:51:01 AM »
So he's blaming the people who stayed for not getting on the buses that weren't made available? The man is an idiot.

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 11:55:16 AM »
So he's blaming the people who stayed for not getting on the buses that weren't made available? The man is an idiot.

I think he mentions the mayor and the senator.... and in the much bigger picture..the entire infrastructre and logistical collapse due to poor state and local planning..... ie bus issue.

Offline BnZ

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2008, 11:58:23 AM »

Nothing, but if you are a non-White in this country, anything you do will be considered approximately 200% more moral, or less immoral, by the MSM*. I think for Blacks, the number is more like 900%.

Example: I have seen several tearful articles in the MSM about how badly Mexican gangs in California are treating their Black counterparts. You would think no Mexican has ever been murdered by a Black. Darker skin=better. And of course, absolutely no mention of any crimes perpetrated by either Black or Mexican gangs against Whites in California...that is apparently irrelevant.

*For the record, I include "Faux News" here. The idea that Fox is different enough in outlook from the other major news outlet to count is a carefully nurtured illusion.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 12:08:45 PM by BnZ »

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 12:18:13 PM »

Those same people blame Bush for the disaster, and re-elected Nagin, who failed to make those buses available.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2008, 02:36:00 PM »
I have an easier question...

If you saw a car speeding toward you would you stay where you were or attempt to get out of the way.

Same thing within 20 miles from the coast for a hurricane.

Anyone physically able who doesn't hightail it to high ground is a moron and gets what they deserve.

ROX

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2008, 02:45:37 PM »

Seems like he is blaming the man who didnt make the buses available, and the lazy who did nothing to save themselves or evacuate.  Many did nothing but move from sitting lazily on the front porch to sitting on the roof.

While the white people had the basic common sense to leave and not wait to be hauled out at taxpayers expense all the while moaning about being mistreated.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2008, 02:48:24 PM »
Said it once....say it again....

New Orleans was and is no more than a bowl of Cocoa puffs with marshmellow sprinkles....and mother nature poured the milk on.

They could have left and those that say blame anyone else other than the those that did.....are just looking for an excuse for those to be stupid.
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline BnZ

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2008, 02:51:26 PM »

While the white people had the basic common sense to leave and not wait to be hauled out at taxpayers expense all the while moaning about being mistreated.

I don't really know much about what people in the mostly White communities along the Gulf Coast did or how they fared during Katrina.

The media wasn't interested enough to tell me. :(