Author Topic: THIS GUY needs to be running for President......  (Read 1456 times)

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
Re: THIS GUY needs to be running for President......
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2008, 04:37:22 PM »
I don't really know much about what people in the mostly White communities along the Gulf Coast did or how they fared during Katrina.

The media wasn't interested enough to tell me. :(

The White commnities didn't fair any better than the Black communities did. They lost thier homes , cars , memories and all just like the Black people did. Funny thing is....they weren't on the news shooting at helicopters...looting....caus ing problems..and being generally ultra melons.
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2008, 07:04:45 PM »
'recent reports show [Nagin] failed to follow through on his own city's emergency-response plan, which acknowledged that thousands of the city's poorest residents would have no way to evacuate the city.'

One wonders how there was 'no way' for these people to evacuate the city. We have photographic evidence telling us otherwise. You've probably seen it by now the photo showing 2,000 parked school buses, unused and underwater.

When 75 percent of New Orleans residents had left the city, it was primarily immoral, welfare-pampered blacks that stayed behind and waited for the government to bail them out.

So he acknowledges that thousands would be stranded without help, yet calls them IMMORAL when they are left without help.

Yep Idiotic.

But then with most of you supporting our current President I would guess this guy would be right up your alley.

Offline Rollins

• Silver Member
      • 4thFG
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2008, 07:19:57 PM »
Careful, gents...this one was of the same subject, FYI.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,240393.0.html
http://www.flamewarriors.net    Here kitty kitty...

Offline BnZ

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2008, 07:20:07 PM »

So he acknowledges that thousands would be stranded without help, yet calls them IMMORAL when they are left without help.

Yep Idiotic.

But then with most of you supporting our current President I would guess this guy would be right up your alley.

Yes, do anything to appologize for them. Accuse a Black writer of being racist against Blacks, if that is the absurd extreme one must go in for to explain away underclass Black pathology.

You can steal CDs, you can steal jewelry, but you don't know how to steal a car or boat? Or at least how to not shoot at rescue choppers?

I don't think much of the "Decider" either, but this is one mess you can't blame on Bush.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2008, 07:22:34 PM »
Wow... you need to read better.

I'm calling the author an idiot, not a racist... whole other word.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 07:53:04 PM by midnight Target »

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2008, 07:26:24 PM »
And while we're pointing fingers and all.. maybe you should read this...

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1568/is_7_37/ai_n15975589

Offline BnZ

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2008, 07:31:41 PM »
Wow... you need to read better.

I calling the author an idiot, not a racist... whole other word.

True. Someone else accused the author of being a racist. He is not the only Black writer who wrote an article like this btw. I saw some by Black authors who aren't Republican shills, as well.

As for the rest, I don't know this writer, but he reported what happened accurately (official incompetence at the city level, unbelievable ass-hattery and true savagery on the part of the New Orleans underclass.)  He doesn't blame them for being hit by a hurricane, he blames them for making the situation 10 time worse by doing, well, virtually every unproductive thing you could do in such a situation.

The helicopter incident does not make or break the case, if it never happened there are plenty of things did happen.

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2008, 09:03:58 PM »

Yep Idiotic.

evacuation plans for hurricanes fall totally on the mayor, and his team. he calls the bulk of the citizenry immoral for their action post-storm.
just a side note for you from someone who lives with the threat of hurricanes....evac plans are not made an hour before the storm.  you seem to be falling for the same crap he said they fall for... "where is the federal government to help me evacuate." 

btw...it's common knowledge to those of us who do not live in cities that were destroyed by two generations of govt. entitlements (the authors entire point by the way)...YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN FOR THE FIRST 72 HOURS AFTER A HURRICANE.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 09:10:42 PM by ZetaNine »

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2008, 09:06:53 PM »
When did I say that?

I'm not stunned you fail to understand what I wrote, even though it is in very short sentences.

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2008, 09:16:25 PM »
MT...I did a whole rant on this topic in another thread...and I'm too lazy to revisit it...

here's a post from that thread...and as you can see...the author of the article seems to agree...

.........it's not a "black" thing.  it could very well have been whites.  the enemy in this discussion is two generations of people living on government entitlements..literally nothing but government entitlements.  an entire society called new orleans......that yes, in this case happens to be predominantly black.

If you raise two entire generations of any group of people on government entitlements (welfare) this is to be the expected result.  A society that can no longer stand on their own two feet....is completely and totally dependent of the government for their every need...and will collapse under the slightest of emergencies......not to mention riot, loot and kill under the most dire  ...rather than coming together and helping each other out...which is something absolutely foreign to them.

new orleans is a living/dying example of liberal based "government entitlement mentality" politics gone bad.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2008, 09:40:07 PM »
All well and good, and completely irrelevent to the topic at hand. The authors premise is stupid, yet you want him to be president.

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2008, 09:41:37 PM »
Jesse Jackson is an idiot. Great story.

I remember a couple of years ago, he called Pepsi racist because they didn't do something he wanted them to do...  :rolleyes:

Jesse Jackson has made a wonderful living extorting money from companies for YEARS using the exact same tactics
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2008, 10:23:04 PM »
So he's blaming the people who stayed for not getting on the buses that weren't made available? The man is an idiot.

From what I remember with N.O. they didn't let those people leave with the buses because "They werent nice enough"

I saw a picture of a police officer looting and threatening to shoot anybody who came near her stuff.
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2008, 07:19:41 AM »
From what I remember with N.O. they didn't let those people leave with the buses because "They werent nice enough"

I saw a picture of a police officer looting and threatening to shoot anybody who came near her stuff.

You remember wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvINgJvd2Uc

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2008, 10:25:32 AM »
one of martin savage's best career stories that he ever filed.....

and once again....the exact point the author was making.  two entire generations of government entitlements destroyed that city...from the top down.......as evidenced by those cops....feeling "entitled".....

« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 11:49:27 AM by ZetaNine »