Author Topic: THIS GUY needs to be running for President......  (Read 1457 times)

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: THIS GUY needs to be running for President......
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2008, 01:30:30 PM »
Really? You say something funny? Oh wait you exaggerated something in a funny way? A funny ironic way? I bet it was good too. Unfortunately I can't find it in this thread.

hook, line and sinker....

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2008, 01:34:58 PM »
I consider anyone who plays the "race card" a racist.Anyone who thinks that the human race is subdivided by different "races"...black,white,asian,aboriginal etc...is of a racist belief.

Our species is approximately 100,000 yrs old.We ALL desended from the same small region in Africa where we were down to a few thousand examples in the Savanna Desert.Had our brain not evolved enough to make a decision to move on & spread out(because of arid climactic conditions),we most likely would have joined the 99% club of creatures that graced the earth and became extinct...That close.

*Btw..if u send National Geographic $100 and a DNA sample,they will sequence it and tell you what region of Africa your desendants came from.(you will also see how much our dna has in common with other animals and even plant life)

As we spread out,this ONE RACE of human beings began to thrive and migrated to more suitable climates and continents..The American Indian's crossing the ice passage that once existed between Alaska & Asia.Why people have different skins complexions and slightly different physical features is evolution based on climactic conditions.Which would explain why the Eskimos(who stayed in the cold climate) look a little different than the aboriginals who migrated south,why the European settlers have lighter skin than those that stayed in Africa.

imho science has abolished racism(the concept of a sudivided human race).."Race" is another invention by mankind(much like religion) to divide,silence and suppress us..it empowers those who play the "race card" to bring skin complexion into humanistic affairs.It is a retardent to us ever reaching human solidarity.

Eliminate racism?...Science has done that.We just need to look at the evidence and recalibrate our pre-frontal lobes.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 01:39:16 PM by SirLoin »
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2008, 01:41:12 PM »
skin complexion into humanistic affairs.

Agreed, we should stick to hair color. Brunettes or blondes? hmmm.  :confused:

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2008, 01:44:40 PM »
I'm still waiting for MT to respond to my post at the top of page 3. I would love to hear his rational as to why the MAJORITY of people in the black community DON'T speak out against this type of behavior and life style.

I've always been taught and believed that if you stay silent about something that is obviously wrong, then you agree with it, and promote it.  I also don't care what the skin color is of the person doing it, but after 38 years of watching and having lived all over this country, my observations are that the black community is the most prevelant group of people living on the governments dole, and will complain the loudest when the government doesn't take care of them.

If that statement means I'm racist, then I guess I am, but I'll still call it how I see it. I'd rather be a racist that takes care of my buisness on my own, than a fool waiting for the monthly handout from the government.
AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2008, 01:47:48 PM »

If that statement means I'm racist, then I guess I am, but I'll still call it how I see it. I'd rather be a racist that takes care of my buisness on my own, than a fool waiting for the monthly handout from the government.

That is an "ethnic" opinion and may(or may not) be backed up by statistics.
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2008, 01:51:57 PM »
I consider anyone who plays the "race card" a racist.

define playing the race card.... I still don't get that.  its meant different things since I first stated hearing it as a kid....

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2008, 01:54:23 PM »
hook, line and sinker....

I don't think that means what you think it means...

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2008, 01:56:57 PM »
par for the course.  you don't think my thread means what it means either.  perhaps it 'aint me....

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2008, 01:58:27 PM »
I'm still waiting for MT to respond to my post at the top of page 3. I would love to hear his rational as to why the MAJORITY of people in the black community DON'T speak out against this type of behavior and life style.

I've always been taught and believed that if you stay silent about something that is obviously wrong, then you agree with it, and promote it.  I also don't care what the skin color is of the person doing it, but after 38 years of watching and having lived all over this country, my observations are that the black community is the most prevelant group of people living on the governments dole, and will complain the loudest when the government doesn't take care of them.

I think your statistics are flawed. I think you are lumping people into a group based on skin color when in actuality it is a group based on opportunity and economics. I think that people without hope will act like people without hope, no matter what color their skin may be.

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2008, 02:01:12 PM »
I think your statistics are flawed. I think you are lumping people into a group based on skin color when in actuality it is a group based on opportunity and economics. I think that people without hope will act like people without hope, no matter what color their skin may be.

1. 40 years and still without hope........proof liberal handouts destroy and not uplift.
2. the author made it clear he was speaking of blacks in new orleans.........not "blacks"

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2008, 02:02:15 PM »
define playing the race card.... I still don't get that.  its meant different things since I first stated hearing it as a kid....

Here's an excample for you. You own a buisness and have an opening for a position. You have 2 people come in and apply for the job and both of them have the exact same education and experiance.

Guy #1 is a white guy, dressed in nice pants, button down shirt and tie, dress shoes, says yes sir, no sir when you ask him questions, has a resume printed out explaining his experiance and education.

Guy #2 is a black guy, dressed in pants that are falling off his hips, a t-shirt that 2 sizes to big for him, sneakers, talks like he is in the hood drinking a 40 with you on the porch, no resume, even though he's telling you all about his experiance and education which is identical to guy #1.

Who do you hire? Guy #1 right? Well then guy #2 sues you because he has just as much experiance as guy one but you hired him because he's white, not because he presented himself better than guy 2 did.  

That's the race card.
AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2008, 02:03:17 PM »

Fair enough..

Mr Obama,on Fathers Day...made headlines saying that blacks were "disproportionaly deadbeat fathers" compared to other races.Like the colour of one's skin is more likely to make you a "deadbeat Dad"...Completely skirting the overall issues of non-support.

There is a thread on that one.
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2008, 02:05:17 PM »

2. the author made it clear he was speaking of blacks in new orleans.........not "blacks"

No he didn't. The author said that if all of the white people left America it would be a ghetto in 10 months. He was painting with a really broad brush.

Offline BnZ

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2008, 02:05:45 PM »
I consider anyone who plays the "race card" a racist.Anyone who thinks that the human race is subdivided by different "races"...black,white,asian,aboriginal etc...is of a racist belief.

Loin, this is a different discussion. But groups spreading out, breeding, mutating, and differentiating is EXACTLY what makes it very unlikely that every group of humans will be the same in all inheritiable traits. It is about as likely as flipping a coin and getting tails a million times in a row. Now if we were all descended from some apple-munching dolt and his wife who were created in 4,004 B.C., then I think we'd all pretty much be exactly the same. :lol

But if it makes you feel any better for me to say it,rights and liberties are not based on the proposition that all individuals or groups are exactly the same, but on the proposition that all individuals who agree to respect the right of others to live unmolested are "the same enough". That is the important part.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2008, 02:09:14 PM »
Here's an excample for you. You own a buisness and have an opening for a position. You have 2 people come in and apply for the job and both of them have the exact same education and experiance.

Guy #1 is a white guy, dressed in nice pants, button down shirt and tie, dress shoes, says yes sir, no sir when you ask him questions, has a resume printed out explaining his experiance and education.

Guy #2 is a black guy, dressed in pants that are falling off his hips, a t-shirt that 2 sizes to big for him, sneakers, talks like he is in the hood drinking a 40 with you on the porch, no resume, even though he's telling you all about his experiance and education which is identical to guy #1.

Who do you hire? Guy #1 right? Well then guy #2 sues you because he has just as much experiance as guy one but you hired him because he's white, not because he presented himself better than guy 2 did.  

That's the race card.

BS..

That is a fairy tale told by white supremist organizations to scare people. I wouldn't hire anyone who showed up for an interview looking like a fool, even if he were MORE qualified. And no one would be expected to either.