Author Topic: funny thing bush said on begining of 2004 presidency  (Read 684 times)

Offline NEARY

• Nickel Member
      • The 18th FG Killer Chihuahuas
funny thing bush said on begining of 2004 presidency
« on: July 19, 2008, 07:31:48 PM »
my friend told me this, At the beginning of bush's 2004 presidency, he was supposed to  say, "the storm cloud above us is now over the horizen",      instead he said in his victory speech,

"The storm cloud over the horizen is now directly over head" :lol :lol :lol
The 18th FG Killer Chihuahuas.since tour 97.        CO: KCTHUNDR(me)
 ( NEARY tours 96- 107) 2nd in command: Penguin. www.freewebs.com/18thfg   in game i.d.: KCTHUNDR

OBey Teh ChIHuaHUa!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!11!!!1

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Re: funny thing bush said on begining of 2004 presidency
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 10:43:41 PM »
Strike One.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline DYNAMITE

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.texasaircav.com/
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 10:54:36 PM »
hummm... he's had some good ones.  But if you're gonna bring it, you gotta bring better than than Neary  :t

Offline NEARY

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 01:22:42 PM »
i probably should've brought a funnier one :D,there are thousands of bush jokes on the internet :rofl (and in politics) :rock
 ( NEARY tours 96- 107) 2nd in command: Penguin. www.freewebs.com/18thfg   in game i.d.: KCTHUNDR

Offline zarkov

• Copper Member
      • http://N/A
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 02:21:43 PM »
He's almost as bad as Dan Quayle.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2008, 02:54:31 PM »
hummm... he's had some good ones.  But if you're gonna bring it, you gotta bring better than than Neary  :t

This one is my favorite.

"Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me"
-- President Bush, May 27, 2004

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2008, 02:58:38 PM »
I'm SO going to miss George Bush.  He's been an endless source of comic relief.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 03:02:12 PM »
my friend told me this, At the beginning of bush's 2004 presidency, he was supposed to  say, "the storm cloud above us is now over the horizen",      instead he said in his victory speech,
               "The storm cloud over the horizen is now directly over head" :lol :lol :lol

GWBush Victory 2004 speech

Thank you all. Thank you all for coming. We had a long night, and a great night.
The voters turned out in record numbers and delivered an historic victory.

Earlier today, Senator Kerry called with his congratulations. We had a really good phone call. He was very gracious. Senator Kerry waged a spirited campaign, and he and his supporters can be proud of their efforts. Laura and I wish Senator Kerry and Teresa and their whole family all our best wishes.

America has spoken, and I'm humbled by the trust and the confidence of my fellow citizens. With that trust comes a duty to serve all Americans, and I will do my best to fulfill that duty every day as your President.

There are many people to thank, and my family comes first.
Laura is the love of my life. I'm glad you love her, too.
I want to thank our daughters, who joined their dad for his last campaign.
I appreciate the hard work of my sister and my brothers.
I especially want to thank my parents for their loving support.

I'm grateful to the Vice-President and Lynne and their daughters, who have worked so hard and been such a vital part of our team. The Vice-President serves America with wisdom and honor, and I'm proud to serve beside him.
I want to thank my superb campaign team. I want to thank you all for your hard work. I was impressed every day by how hard and how skillful our team was.

I want to thank our chairman Mark Racicot; the campaign manager, Ken Mehlman; the architect, Karl Rove.
I want to thank Ed Gillespie for leading our Party so well.
I want to thank the thousands of our supporters across our country. I want to thank you for your hugs on the rope lines. I want to thank you for your prayers on the rope lines. I want to thank you for your kind words on the rope lines. I want to thank you for everything you did to make the calls and to put up the signs, to talk to your neighbours, and to get out the vote.

And because you did the incredible work, we are celebrating today.

There's an old saying, "Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers; pray for powers equal to your tasks."
In four historic years, America has been given great tasks and faced them with strength and courage.
Our people have restored the vigor of this economy and shown resolve and patience in a new kind of war.

Our military has brought justice to the enemy and honor to America.
Our nation -- Our nation has defended itself and served the freedom of all mankind. I'm proud to lead such an amazing country, and I am proud to lead it forward.

Because we have done the hard work, we are entering a season of hope. We'll continue our economic progress.
We'll reform our outdated tax code. We'll strengthen the Social Security for the next generation.
We'll make public schools all they can be, and we will uphold our deepest values of family and faith.
We'll help the emerging democracies of Iraq and Afghanistan, so they can grow in strength and defend their freedom, and then our servicemen and women will come home with the honor they have earned.
With good allies at our side, we will fight this war on terror with every resource of our national power, so our children can live in freedom and in peace.

Reaching these goals will require the broad support of Americans, so today I want to speak to every person who voted for my opponent. To make this nation stronger and better, I will need your support and I will work to earn it. I will do all I can do to deserve your trust.
A new term is a new opportunity to reach out to the whole nation. We have one country, one constitution, and one future that binds us. And when we come together and work together, there is no limit to the greatness of America.

Let me close with a word to the people of the state of Texas. We have known each other the longest, and you started me on this journey. On the open plains of Texas, I first learned the character of our country -- sturdy and honest, and as hopeful as the break of day. I will always be grateful to the good people of my State. And whatever the road that lies ahead, that road will take me home.

A campaign has ended, and the United States of America goes forward with confidence and faith.
I see a great day coming for our country, and I am eager for the work ahead.
God bless you. And may God bless America.

There is enough stuff about GWBush without making it up.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline BTW

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2008, 03:06:54 PM »

Dimocrats lie so much they don't even realize they are doing it.

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2008, 03:33:05 PM »
What's a "Dimocrat" BTW by the way?
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline BTW

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2008, 08:45:39 PM »
What's a "Dimocrat" BTW by the way?

well not the brightest bulbs in the drawer :)

Seriously, you've never seen "Dims" or "Dimocrats"?

Offline NEARY

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2008, 09:59:07 PM »

squeak?

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2008, 02:22:49 AM »
Eh.... alot of you guys hate him... but he's doing 4 times better than congress... Hey Neary, do you support congress?
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline NEARY

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2008, 08:08:01 PM »
Eh.... alot of you guys hate him... but he's doing 4 times better than congress... Hey Neary, do you support congress?

sometimes (rarely)

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2008, 08:28:10 PM »
I have a poster on my wall of George Bush quotes. Ill give you some of my favorites:

"The point now is how do we work together to acheive important goals. And one such goal is a democracy in Germany"

after being shown a map of brazil: "Wow! Brazil is big!"

"The notion that the United States is getting ready to attack Iran is simply ridiculous. And having said that, all options are on the table"

"I think we are welcomed. But it wasnt a peaceful welcome"

"In my line of work, you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapault the propoganda"

Shall I continue?