Author Topic: The alternative to RPS and SPS  (Read 355 times)

Offline -aper-

• Nickel Member
The alternative to RPS and SPS
« on: January 22, 2001, 11:21:00 PM »
We all know exactly that RPS is not working well. The new AH SPS (stupid perk system  probably will be even worse.

So how about the alternative system based on the different plane plans you can subscribe before starting new turn.

I'll explain:

$30 per month - you can fly all the planes from current planeset without restrictions.

$25 per month - you can fly all the planes up to 1944 year

$20 per month - you can fly all the planes up to 1943 year

$15 per month - you can fly all the planes up to 1942 year

$10 per month - you can fly all the planes up to 1941 year

$5 per month - you can fly all the planes up to 1940 year

You can fly c-47 and be a gunner fo free

If you want to fly perk planes (Ta-152, Do-335, P-51H etc) you should pay $35 per month

This system will probably please a lot of customers. Those folks who do not like to fly perk planes could save some money. Those who can not accept current $30 payment could switch to $10 (109E, Spit1, Hurri1 etc) or even for $5 (109B, I-16, Cr-32 etc). This will bring a lot of new customers to AH.
Those who are dreaming about Ta-152 could fly her for only $35 per month.

As a rusults we'll probably see lots more people in Main arena with a big shift to early war planeset.

Offline Voss

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bombardieraerospace.com
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2001, 11:32:00 PM »
I agree with WD on this. Up it to $50/mo. and we'll only see dweebs and whiners on the UBB. (paraphrased, not a quote)

Since, I am getting ready to pay for a year ahead, I am currently pleased with the $30/mo. thing, and those same dweebs and whiners make for EASY kills. I know my attitude about the cost will change once online again.

Oh, yeah! VERY, VERY easy.

Voss 13th T.A.S.

TheWobble

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2001, 11:33:00 PM »
hmmm,....yep...dumb idea