Author Topic: Battle Of Britain mission  (Read 1269 times)

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
Battle Of Britain mission
« on: August 08, 2008, 01:16:38 PM »
Having played Soda's BoB mission, I suddenly thought if anyone would be willing to make another BoB one? This time on only a slightly smaller scale than USRangers? I was thinking something to echo AdlerTag? 88's, 87's, 109 E-4's, 110-C's for the Luftwaffe, and Spit 1's and Hurri 1's (Obviously) for RAF. Just make a huge mission for them. When Soda's mission first came out, people were still finding things out about the Mission Editor, where as now it is able to create complex missions that work fine! We already have the map in existance (BoB04) so could be good fun to create a big mission. Anyone up for it? And before you say 'Do It Yourself) Ive tried, but I think I have a problem with my Editor. Plus Im no good at any of those sort of things :( If I could, I would, but Im asking the professionals, not looking at anyone in particular Soda and USRanger  :D Thanks for your time
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Re: Battle Of Britain mission
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 03:13:08 PM »
Give me a couple weeks to finish some other projects first, then I'll do it..  If someone else gets it done beforehand, that's cool too.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 06:56:19 PM »
Ranger, your the man! I much appreciate it. Im a major EW dweeb, so a mission on the a slightly amller scale than your Fire and Ice mission would be amazing! (My Frame Rate took a serious hit with all the planes, made it alomst unflyable) Thanks sir!
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline Redlegs

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 07:29:36 PM »
*cough* Ploesti Mission *cough*
Resident Arizona Cardinals/Cincinnati Reds fan

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 09:15:06 PM »
Not familiar with that one.  I'll have to look it up.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline Redlegs

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2008, 09:24:17 PM »
Resident Arizona Cardinals/Cincinnati Reds fan