Author Topic: So Long Bish  (Read 2478 times)

Offline Gaboon

• Copper Member
So Long Bish
« on: August 13, 2008, 12:56:00 PM »
Its been an Interesting 2 years in AH but until the game is properly safe guarded I can honestly say I wont be coming back. There are way to many people taking short cuts to the top. Cable pulling is becoming the norm. The ability to see through and shoot through objects. There are to many on Bishop side to name that I have flown with your good people.
Stay on top of this community try and get the game more balanced so folks that really do all the hard work are recognized for what they do not how they game the game.

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
Re: So Long Bish
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 01:09:12 PM »
 :salute Gaboon
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 01:10:30 PM »
 :noid
C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)

Offline MajIssue

• Silver Member
      • "False Prophets"
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 01:10:45 PM »
Its been an Interesting 2 years in AH but until the game is properly safe guarded I can honestly say I wont be coming back. There are way to many people taking short cuts to the top. Cable pulling is becoming the norm. The ability to see through and shoot through objects. There are to many on Bishop side to name that I have flown with your good people.
Stay on top of this community try and get the game more balanced so folks that really do all the hard work are recognized for what they do not how they game the game.

IMHO the "cable pullers" and "gaming the gamers" are a small minority... Don't let the behavior of a few simpleminded putzes (is that a word?) ruin your fun. Since it is impossible for HTC staff to be everywhere and see everything, it is up to us , the AH community to "root out"  and expose these "evil dooers" (for lack of a better term). I suggest that you film these yahoos and submit the films to HTC so that we can slowly bring back ethics and fair play within the context of trying to blow each other out of the virtual sky!

Your a good guy to fly with Gaboon... you'll be missed.
X.O. False Prophets
Altitude is Life
If you keep ignoring "Wife Ack" it will go away.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 01:11:10 PM »

I give this   a 2.5

As far as exit whines go, it completely lacks imagination. Then there's the absence the requisite meltdown.
The revelation that the OP cares about rank after two years only serves to diminish any credibility his exit whine might have had.
I do give kudos for the final,  nonsensical sentence.

All in all, a very bush league exit... near the bottom of exit whine rankings.  Others' thoughts?
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline ODBAL

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 01:15:06 PM »
I give this   a 2.5

All in all, a very bush league exit... near the bottom of exit whine rankings.  Others' thoughts?

Yea, your a big fat jerk  :D
ODBAL

39th FS "Cobra in the Clouds"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Armed & Lubricated)

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 01:16:45 PM »
Yea, your a big fat jerk  :D

It's true.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline ODBAL

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 01:31:40 PM »
ODBAL

39th FS "Cobra in the Clouds"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Armed & Lubricated)

Offline Jenks

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 01:53:17 PM »
Steve is fat?
MA  The Flying Circus
     Clown in training

FSO  JG11

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 01:54:59 PM »
Don't forget "meanie" and "poopyhead". 
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 01:59:33 PM »
Gaboon leaving isnt the answer. Now that you have discovered the problem you should take steps to destroy the gamers and defeat the 'cable pullers.' I really think you cant blame people for their poor connections even if it seems like its on purpose it probably isnt. I hope your back soon as bish have enough problems without losing the few good ones they have.

You saw someone that was smooth until you were closer to them right? Its the nature of the way things are Im afraid. HT smooths things out but when you up close those square corners are more obvious. No big deal just be patient and shoot them when they are smooth.

Is it rank that bothers you? It shouldnt it means nothing and killing the guys that do rank is usually easy.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 02:02:50 PM by Chalenge »
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2008, 02:03:21 PM »
All online games have some inherent unethical manipulation problems. AH is actually pretty "pure" in this regard as all the important stuff is "server side". So, if you can't enjoy a game because a very small minority exploit things you had better not play any online multiplayer game because it's just the nature of the beast.
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2008, 02:04:30 PM »
Umm.... How about you send in films of them doing what they're doing? Send in films of Biggamer and Dextur vulch Yourfup.

IMO, HTC should start banning these people again. After X # of complaints, they get a warning, next X # of complaints, they're banned.
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline Helm

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2008, 02:31:45 PM »
I cant say I have ever seen a "cable pull event".  Maybe you have connection issues of your own?

Helm ...out
XO of ^"^Nazgul^"^
Proudly serving since campaign #13
"No Rain?" ...."No Rainbow, baby!" ....Bootsey Collins 2009

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2008, 02:54:15 PM »
99.99% of the time you get on someone's six and they start those mini-warps, it's a connection related issue and not cable pulling.

If you suspect someone is cheating, film it and send it to HTC.  If you suspect the person is padding their score like Biggaymer and Dextur admittedly do by vulching a 2nd account, report them to HTC as well and then post their names on the forums so we can all point and laugh at them and conduct a proper witch hunt.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song