Author Topic: TanK KluB Is Done  (Read 4495 times)

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Re: TanK KluB Is Done
« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2008, 12:24:54 PM »
OK, people.  I Surrender!!!    :O 

TANK KLUB IS BACK ON!!!  :rock  :rock  :rock

I can say I'm total blown away by the support from everyone. And I'm really tickled to death that those who've been to TanK Klub are enjoying it so much.  I guess I can't stop. 

Assuming I'm not banned for life due to my language slip, TanK KluB will happen this coming Sunday, at 4:00 pm Pacific time, in the DA vehicle area, as per usual.

Two more things to say.  First, I don't know how having a CAP will work out (TanK KluB can last 2 hours), but I'm much appreciative of the offers, and if you want to contribute that way.  DO IT!!!   :aok

And if after the griefers are thoroughly roasted, toasted and boasted, you're all welcome to join in the ground game.

Second, as a result of this issue, I've had even more contacts from CM's offering to host in the SEA, so I figure no matter what happens in the DA, we are just a short time away from having this as an event in the SEA.  And as I've mentioned, in the SEA this won't always be short tank games, but a major Snapshot/FSO like tank battle.  Can anyone say KURSK?    :lol

On a final note, thanks guys.  I was getting down with alot of the negativity lately.  I feel much better now.   :rock

P.S.  Murdr's suggestion in the Wishlist forum is right on.  It would be one of the best new features (even a revenue keeper) HiTech could implement.  I can see many, many people wanting it and using it.  Let's hope it's feasible and do'able. 

And just to help it along, everyone sacrifice a griefer to the Almighty and Omnipotent God of the Virtual Aerial Universe, Lord HiTech!

Great sloe. Cant wait to be there next Sunday.
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline Rondar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2008, 12:28:57 PM »
I'm going to come back too.  Sometimes my sunday afternoon/early evenings are taken up but if I can I'll be there.  Also I would love to help out getting the tards back in order.  <S> Sloehand and all the others who want to help make this work.
To understand true love, lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car for an hour and then see which one is glad to see you when you come back

Offline cat691

• Zinc Member
« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2008, 12:32:03 PM »
Im sure i can round up a few more Pigs to fly cap for ya Slo.. Oink :salute

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2008, 01:07:33 PM »
I'll be there if my afternoon is free.
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2008, 01:10:09 PM »
looks like you'll have more air cap than tanks :D

Offline *PAPA*

• Zinc Member
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2008, 01:12:24 PM »
Nice job guys on keeping Tank Club going.  I hope the CAP doesn't become a whole air war taking away from the "spirit" of what Tank Club is meant to be.

It'd be nice if hosting an arena was an option to keep out the turds.
All Your Base Belong to us.

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2008, 01:25:33 PM »
I'll be more than happy to help in that.  Nothing I enjoy more than making griefers whine.

ack-ack

I'm with ya' there AKAK.

Nothing like smacking around a griefer for laughs.

I might just have to pop into the DA this Sunday...
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2008, 01:27:19 PM »

Just to many to name in this thread

Glad you changed your mind Sloehand  :salute

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2008, 01:30:12 PM »
Nice job guys on keeping Tank Club going.  I hope the CAP doesn't become a whole air war taking away from the "spirit" of what Tank Club is meant to be.

It'd be nice if hosting an arena was an option to keep out the turds.

Thought the same when I seen that too PAPA

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2008, 01:33:35 PM »
I just like to see people cry about it really. If people dont want TT to be taken they should watch the base better. Not long ago the rooks always took Tank Town.

Then that puts you in the same "griefer" category as they are ... no different. I'm not surprised, considering your past.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline zoozoo

• Silver Member
      • http://myspace.com/zachisbackforasnack
« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2008, 01:55:49 PM »
sorry sloehand,
Tank club was so fun those few times i went there, should be in the SEA
Zoozoo
Jokers Jokers
zoozoo fighter ace issue one:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,240022.0.html

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2008, 02:03:37 PM »
SloeHand shoot me a PM bro i will help with this. i have the ablity to take every sunday off and put all my attention to the Tank KluB :aok just let me know bro
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Pannono

• Silver Member
« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2008, 04:41:00 PM »
Sorry to hear that sloe
was great fun <S>
Pannono
Proud Member of Pigs On The Wing
8 Player H2H: 2006-07
MA Tours: 87, 97-113, 143-144, 160-Present
FSO: JG54

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2008, 05:10:32 PM »
If it moves to the SEA, I'll build a few maps just for it.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline SKYGUNS

• Nickel Member
« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2008, 06:13:58 PM »
OK, people.  I Surrender!!!    :O 

TANK KLUB IS BACK ON!!!  :rock  :rock  :rock

I can say I'm total blown away by the support from everyone. And I'm really tickled to death that those who've been to TanK Klub are enjoying it so much.  I guess I can't stop. 

Assuming I'm not banned for life due to my language slip, TanK KluB will happen this coming Sunday, at 4:00 pm Pacific time, in the DA vehicle area, as per usual.

Two more things to say.  First, I don't know how having a CAP will work out (TanK KluB can last 2 hours), but I'm much appreciative of the offers, and if you want to contribute that way.  DO IT!!!   :aok

And if after the griefers are thoroughly roasted, toasted and boasted, you're all welcome to join in the ground game.

Second, as a result of this issue, I've had even more contacts from CM's offering to host in the SEA, so I figure no matter what happens in the DA, we are just a short time away from having this as an event in the SEA.  And as I've mentioned, in the SEA this won't always be short tank games, but a major Snapshot/FSO like tank battle.  Can anyone say KURSK?    :lol

On a final note, thanks guys.  I was getting down with alot of the negativity lately.  I feel much better now.   :rock

P.S.  Murdr's suggestion in the Wishlist forum is right on.  It would be one of the best new features (even a revenue keeper) HiTech could implement.  I can see many, many people wanting it and using it.  Let's hope it's feasible and do'able. 

And just to help it along, everyone sacrifice a griefer to the Almighty and Omnipotent God of the Virtual Aerial Universe, Lord HiTech!

:aok :D well played  :salute