Author Topic: TanK KluB Is Done  (Read 4497 times)

storch

Re: TanK KluB Is Done
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2008, 10:52:35 AM »
Vans, slowly back away from this thread and take your beating like a squeaker  :aok
:rofl

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2008, 10:54:16 AM »
Hello All,

If you guys have an organized group event that a few are ruining for the many, then I say cut the problem causers off at the knees HTC. :aok

Oink
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline WWM

• Copper Member
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2008, 11:01:03 AM »
HTC has been asked several times to clean up the DA in these threads and institute mods....nothing.   We have at least 20 people here volunteering to do it ourselves.  Divide these into two countries and we have at least 10 planes killing the twits no matter what country he shows up as.  On off days we can go clean out the lake pickers and gangers.  I am actually looking forward to it!
Jay12

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2008, 11:17:11 AM »
Dear jury, I rest my case.  :aok
Vans, slowly back away from this thread and take your beating like a squeaker  :aok
words from a griefer twit. What a waste. :rolleyes:

I love you guys!!!  :D
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline Sloehand

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2008, 11:33:43 AM »
OK, people.  I Surrender!!!    :O 

TANK KLUB IS BACK ON!!!  :rock  :rock  :rock

I can say I'm total blown away by the support from everyone. And I'm really tickled to death that those who've been to TanK Klub are enjoying it so much.  I guess I can't stop. 

Assuming I'm not banned for life due to my language slip, TanK KluB will happen this coming Sunday, at 4:00 pm Pacific time, in the DA vehicle area, as per usual.

Two more things to say.  First, I don't know how having a CAP will work out (TanK KluB can last 2 hours), but I'm much appreciative of the offers, and if you want to contribute that way.  DO IT!!!   :aok

And if after the griefers are thoroughly roasted, toasted and boasted, you're all welcome to join in the ground game.

Second, as a result of this issue, I've had even more contacts from CM's offering to host in the SEA, so I figure no matter what happens in the DA, we are just a short time away from having this as an event in the SEA.  And as I've mentioned, in the SEA this won't always be short tank games, but a major Snapshot/FSO like tank battle.  Can anyone say KURSK?    :lol

On a final note, thanks guys.  I was getting down with alot of the negativity lately.  I feel much better now.   :rock

P.S.  Murdr's suggestion in the Wishlist forum is right on.  It would be one of the best new features (even a revenue keeper) HiTech could implement.  I can see many, many people wanting it and using it.  Let's hope it's feasible and do'able. 

And just to help it along, everyone sacrifice a griefer to the Almighty and Omnipotent God of the Virtual Aerial Universe, Lord HiTech!
Jagdgeschwader 77

"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm."  - George Orwell
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2008, 11:35:06 AM »
knights were not using it, so why not take it. And there was no one in there i took it at like 9am. :aok

As lusche said thats bs.  Only tards who suck in tanks capture TT bases. As for tachyon...he should be BANNED. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2008, 11:37:15 AM »
OK, people.  I Surrender!!!    :O 

TANK KLUB IS BACK ON!!!  :rock  :rock  :rock

W00t
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline Redlegs

• Silver Member
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2008, 11:44:42 AM »

Two more things to say.  First, I don't know how having a CAP will work out (TanK KluB can last 2 hours), but I'm much appreciative of the offers, and if you want to contribute that way.  DO IT!!!   :aok

We could take turns. I wouldn't mind doing a CAP for ~20 mins or something along those lines.
Resident Arizona Cardinals/Cincinnati Reds fan

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2008, 12:01:38 PM »
We could take turns. I wouldn't mind doing a CAP for ~20 mins or something along those lines.

Next thing you know, for jeep wars, he's out there in a Tiger waiting... :rolleyes:

Banning him is fastest way to get rid of that idiot.
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline Redlegs

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2008, 12:04:23 PM »
They're going to ban him for being annoying? Highly doubt it. Otherwise you'd be banned too.
Resident Arizona Cardinals/Cincinnati Reds fan

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2008, 12:06:07 PM »
Next thing you know, for jeep wars, he's out there in a Tiger waiting... :rolleyes:

Banning him is fastest way to get rid of that idiot.

All modesty aside I'm a very good attack bomber.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2008, 12:07:28 PM »

Actually, an idea.  I bet you could get 2 or 3 players to volunteer to fly protective cap over the area.  It'd be my pleasure, and I have LOTS of squaddies who I'm sure would help out if I asked.  Just an offer.

I'll be more than happy to help in that.  Nothing I enjoy more than making griefers whine.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2008, 12:08:19 PM »
I don't ruin a whole event because I think it's funny. I dont go and ruin 20-30+ peoples fun because I think it's funny. He was asked to stop multiple times. If he does it again next sunday, it'll be right back here... HTC will eventually get fed up with him.  

They're going to ban him for being annoying? Highly doubt it. Otherwise you'd be banned too.
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2008, 12:13:49 PM »
I just like to see people cry about it really. If people dont want TT to be taken they should watch the base better.

Wow, so you're no better than the little twits that are griefing in the DA.  Always figured you for an arse, this just confirms it.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2008, 12:22:18 PM »
As lusche said thats bs.  Only tards who suck in tanks capture TT bases. As for tachyon...he should be BANNED. :mad: :mad: :mad:

:lol :lol
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"