Author Topic: A Salute to 1wingovr  (Read 3930 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: A Salute to 1wingovr
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2008, 12:44:13 AM »
and you could expect a similar reaction from someone who loves spitfires. aanyhow sleepy time, nice talking with you.  :angel:
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2008, 12:52:53 AM »
yea screw you spitfire haters!!!
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2008, 12:56:29 AM »
LOL nice Bruv. I think Spits are downright sexy IRL especially the 16. Sorry but the first time I saw one drop flaps at the first turn against my pony... dweebfire.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2008, 12:59:47 AM »
you seemed to take offense to a "P38 Jock" saying spits were easy to fly..not that he said anything about wingovr.  Sorry bud...spits are easy to fly...maybe harder to land..but easy to fly.  I am sure wingovr flies it well.  Shuffler said nothing about him tho...just the spit.

Spits are 'Fun' to fly. Simple as that. If I want to rack up some easy kills in a 2 v 1 or 3 v 1 gangbang, I'll go take up a Spit 5. One of the joys of Ozkansas, the way you have to fight, you learn great gangbang ACM.  :aok

I dont count Spit 16s or Spit 8s 'spits' anymore. Too many idiots fly them, and because they think they are 'th3 m0st 337' they dont try to learn with even the slightest disadvantage.

Course, I'm still having trouble against whatever bearkats is flying against my spit 9... :rofl
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2008, 01:06:17 AM »
I dont give a watermelon how many dweebs fly them!!

If your  in on my  Spit 8 or 9 you better kill me in one shot or you'll have some hispanos up your arse quicker than i can say put the kettle on  :)

The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2008, 01:16:19 AM »
Please dont get me wrong. La7s and P51s have been seeing much worse things (obviously). First time I did a lag roll only to see my attacker keep going absolutely straight for 6k I knew there were worse things in this world then a poorly flown spit!  :lol :rofl
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2008, 01:19:23 AM »
I dont give a watermelon how many dweebs fly them!!

If your  in on my  Spit 8 or 9 you better kill me in one shot or you'll have some hispanos up your arse quicker than i can say put the kettle on  :)

Well, now, if I ever run into you, I can HO you and then, send you this quote saying you 'gave' me permission to kill you in 1 shot :D

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2008, 01:27:37 AM »
you can try to HO me  ;)

and if you manage it i'll give you a tidy S!   not cry on 200 or run to the board posting a film or ask you to DA.

The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2008, 01:28:44 AM »
you can try to HO me  ;)

and if you manage it i'll give you a tidy S!   not cry on 200 or run to the board posting a film or ask you to DA.

You lie! :P

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2008, 02:11:32 AM »
Bruv I have 'heard' you on 200 and while nothing close to crying it is far from being a tidy S!  :D

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2008, 03:47:02 AM »
ah finally, reinforcement.

:rock bruv
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2008, 04:04:31 AM »
but i assure you there is a large underground dueling scene and most of the best talent is off your radar.

We duel for pink slips...

-AoM-

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2008, 04:09:30 AM »
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline DoNKeY

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2008, 04:28:26 AM »
I'm with you bat.  No need for people to insult a plane, and the 'community' that flies it.
2sBlind

Offline PsychoVI

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
      • 138th Aviation R/C
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2008, 05:41:33 AM »
We duel for pink slips...

(Image removed from quote.)

"I'll take that bet, and your gona regret, Im the best there ever is" :salute
If It's Red Shoot It Down