Author Topic: Tank Klub was awesome  (Read 651 times)

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
Re: Tank Klub was awesome
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2008, 12:47:59 AM »
Could be something you have to sign up for. So everyone is already sorted out and what not when it starts.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline 4440

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ahxarl.com
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2008, 09:33:19 AM »
Its not up to them , its up to the CM team . (We're the one's you need to Bribe)]Its not up to them , its up to the CM team . (We're the one's you need to Bribe)

While that is true, it is also up to you the players as well. Being there, having fun, and other factors all into determining if an event has merit. I personally see this one having great potential, but only time will tell.

one thing that will be needed is faster setup instructions and a better motd (see snapshot forum)]one thing that will be needed is faster setup instructions and a better motd (see snapshot forum)

That is being addressed. This last Sunday was admittedly "shoot from the hip" for the most part. On the bright side of that, if this can go off as well as it did on short notice, when proper advance notice is in place, think of much better it will be.

As for this being an every week thing in the SEA, that probally isn't going to happen. Sunday Night Scramble (SNS) is due to return in the very near future, which should prove to be a great event with ROC pulling the levers. Enduro Racing, my personal endeavor, also sneaks in there once a month. So even if the heavy metal isn't taking the spotlight, you all have 2 other great events to try your hand at. I can't speak for what ROC has in store for you, but I know what I have going and if you have ever attended a Tues race, the Enduro is a whole different breed.
/end of ad/

Thanks again for being there   :salute

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2008, 09:41:15 AM »
Big  :salute to 4440 and Sloehand great event I think the FFA was the funner part of the night for those who were there :rock
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2008, 09:46:29 AM »
Hellz ya. Was Great.
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline Softail

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2008, 02:15:42 PM »
Great event...even though I died twice ;-)   Y'all couldn't catch me the second frame...heh heh heh....

But you were vwery vwery cwose....eh eh eh eh eh.    Rwun wabbit...Won!

613Psyco...251 Pilot.

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2008, 02:27:10 PM »
That was fun! :uhoh
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline NEARY

• Nickel Member
      • The 18th FG Killer Chihuahuas
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2008, 05:03:00 PM »
the beat part for me was the 1st frame,by the way are scores for that event out yet?
<S>4440<S>sloehand
The 18th FG Killer Chihuahuas.since tour 97.        CO: KCTHUNDR(me)
 ( NEARY tours 96- 107) 2nd in command: Penguin. www.freewebs.com/18thfg   in game i.d.: KCTHUNDR

OBey Teh ChIHuaHUa!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!11!!!1