Author Topic: Abortion is one thing but this?  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Abortion is one thing but this?
« on: August 31, 2008, 10:54:00 AM »
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=18647

To summarize.
 The woman is induced, the child is born, and they let it die?
I'd say that goes a bit beyond abortion. But why am I not surprised that osama bama is all for it?
See Rule #4

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
Re: Abortion is one thing but this?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 11:57:23 AM »
  wtf  :huh
C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 12:45:36 PM »
  wtf  :huh
how the hell does a child survive late term abortion?  If one should ever be so lucky then why shouldn't it have human rights after it has survived?

Obama is articulate and thoughtful and wrong on this.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 12:49:52 PM »
Appearing thoughtful for national television is nothing more than that, appearing. The time to formulate one's values, beliefs, and opinions is every waking minute of every day when not posing before the cameras. If you don't know what you believe about the major issues then you have no business being potus.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Gunthr

• Gold Member
      • http://www.dot.squat
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 01:05:59 PM »
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2008/08/30/michelle-obamas-sacred-proabort-quote-apparently-sacrilege-report

"That Barack Obama and the Democratic Party is in trouble on abortion is inarguable. Obama has been caught red-handed lying about his past positions and votes on Illinois' Born Alive Infant Protection Act laws, appearing indifferent as to when anyone wishing to eliminate their baby completes the task. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has generated outrage from Catholic bishops and practitioners with her ignorant comments about the history of the Church's opposition to abortion. John McCain's nomination of prolife walk-the-walker Sarah Palin has made the contrast between the two parties' positions as obvious as I've ever seen it."

"When I speak I put on a mask. When I act, I am forced to take it off."  - Helvetius 18th Century

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 01:50:57 PM »
Obama spoke against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act in 2001, 2002, and never called to vote in 2003 when it came across the Health and Human Services Committee, which Obama himself chaired.

When asked if this legislation would pass, Obama stated that he would have voted for the Born Alive Infant Protection Act in Illinois had it been worded the same as the federal bill. 
But guess what...Obama stopped his committee from adding the federal wording to the Illinois bill.

Talk about an agenda.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 02:25:42 PM »
Abortion is the same thing except the human being is killed in the womb of his or her mother usually ..

how can you separate one act of murder from another?

the left is all about every form of this outrageous act ...
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 03:30:46 PM »
If the child is born isn't that, by the smallest definition possible, life?  And yet they feel it's ok to let it die?  Wooot!  Kill the children, save the mass-murders!
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2008, 09:34:34 PM »
i dont understand eaither... dont they brake babies skull open and use like a power drill in its brain... u cant survive that =/

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2008, 09:40:14 PM »
Incest?  Rape?  Mothers life threatened by the pregnancy, yes. 

Keep your legs closed and the dog in the house if your not willing to own up to it.  Birth control for casual reasons should stop at the moment of conception.

But then again, if the woman does not want to carry through to term how can anyone other than God prevent it from ending intentionally.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2008, 09:50:28 PM »
Incest?  Rape?  Mothers life threatened by the pregnancy, yes. 

Keep your legs closed and the dog in the house if your not willing to own up to it.  Birth control for casual reasons should stop at the moment of conception...

My thoughts as well.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2008, 10:00:26 PM »

Obama's a politician... a liberal politician. Part of their playbook last time I checked.

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2008, 10:18:24 PM »
how the hell does a child survive late term abortion?  If one should ever be so lucky then why shouldn't it have human rights after it has survived?

Google for abortion survivors, and yes they should.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2008, 10:39:44 PM »
 this is a good example of Obama!
  the father is responsible from the moment of conception,, but the mother is not responsible till birth!
if someone kills the woman and she is pregnant that person gets charged with two murders in some states,
yet the woman can kill that same unborn child at anytime until birth with no consequence what so ever!

McCain says both are responsible from the moment of conception!
[/i]

Flying since tour 71.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2008, 11:53:39 PM »
Unless its an animal if it cant vote it doesnt have rights as far as liberal politicians are concerned.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.