Author Topic: Views on 9-11  (Read 3052 times)

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Views on 9-11
« on: September 06, 2008, 05:48:48 PM »
So, for years now, there has been people saying there was explosives put in the building, to help it go down, and so forth, what is all of your opinions on 9-11? conspiracy's? or just terrorists?, personally, i belive it was just from the impact, i mean, thing about it, 100 ton aircraft-500+mph, and 10,000+ gallons of jet fuel=BOOM

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Views on 9-11
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 06:05:42 PM »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 06:08:31 PM »

Amen.

Be seated.

ROX

Offline xNOVAx

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 06:09:21 PM »
No feeding the trolls!  :furious

NOVA - Army of Muppets - Inactive

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." -Leonardo da Vinci

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 06:22:14 PM »
 :huh

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 06:22:47 PM »
 :confused:

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 07:58:35 PM »
 :uhoh

:noid
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 08:14:12 PM »
 :cry

Speaking of 9/11...did anyone catch Olbermann right after the 9/11 video was shown at the RNC?

OLBERMANN: Tom, Chuck, great. Tom Brokaw and Chuck Todd, we'll be back with you later on in the broadcast. I'm sorry. It's necessary to say this, and I wanted to separate myself from the others on the air about this. If at this late date any television network on its own accord showed that much videotape and that much graphic videotape of 9/11, I speak as somebody who lost a few friends there, it we would be rightly eviscerated at all quarters perhaps by the Republican party itself for exploiting the memories of the dead and perhaps even for trying to evoke that pain again. If you reacted to that videotape the way I did, I apologize. It is a subject of great pain for many of us still and was probably not appropriate to be shown. We'll continue in a moment.

This guy leaves me speechless.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 08:18:38 PM by Donzo »

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2008, 08:30:24 PM »
people that where in the buildings,that came out alive, have been quoted as hearing explosions in the lower levels minutes before the collapse.

but no... it couldn't have been done by our "government" they wouldn't do that. :lol

typical American=buncha robots...   oh wait didn't time(insert magizine, or tv show) magazine do a study and prove it was not by the "government" :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline MoeRon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2008, 08:35:46 PM »
Lotteries are a tax for people who suck at math.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2008, 08:36:48 PM »
people that where in the buildings,that came out alive, have been quoted as hearing explosions in the lower levels minutes before the collapse.

but no... it couldn't have been done by our "government" they wouldn't do that. :lol

typical American=buncha robots...   oh wait didn't time(insert magizine, or tv show) magazine do a study and prove it was not by the "government" :rofl :rofl :rofl
I think the tattoo ink has seeped into someones gray matter.
See Rule #4

Offline NEARY

• Nickel Member
      • The 18th FG Killer Chihuahuas
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2008, 08:43:19 PM »
 :noid quick,take cover they are attacking the most important things in america.

oh no they just got the electronic store how will we go on? :cry

-NEARY      :noid
The 18th FG Killer Chihuahuas.since tour 97.        CO: KCTHUNDR(me)
 ( NEARY tours 96- 107) 2nd in command: Penguin. www.freewebs.com/18thfg   in game i.d.: KCTHUNDR

OBey Teh ChIHuaHUa!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!11!!!1

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2008, 08:47:01 PM »
:cry

Speaking of 9/11...did anyone catch Olbermann right after the 9/11 video was shown at the RNC?

This guy leaves me speechless.
why did they show video of 9/11?

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2008, 08:50:43 PM »
why did they show video of 9/11?

I guess it was to exploit the memories of the dead and perhaps try to evoke that pain again.   :rolleyes:

That's what you wanted to hear....right?

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2008, 08:56:56 PM »
I think the tattoo ink has seeped into someones gray matter.

:lol
 nope my gray matter is just fine, works the way God intended, to be able to see through the lies and delusions, and to think for myself !!

and just because you don't/do believe something don't make it so. no matter what you have read or have been told, or saw for that matter.

history is written by those that won the war, and they will play it out like they are the "good guy"

war on terror? ya ok so why the f we in Iraq, oh wait our "government" wants to bring democracy to those "savages", they use differant words but the meaning is the same.

oil, power,greed, money, these are the reasons we are in Iraq,

and if you don't believe that, but instead believe that we are there to "Help" or "democratize" there contry, look in the mirror
your "government" loves you, you are a perfect robot, er... i mean  citizen.