Author Topic: Stop victimizing the Muppets!  (Read 2420 times)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Stop victimizing the Muppets!
« on: September 10, 2008, 02:53:20 PM »
First it's Steve being called a Pony Pick-tard, then Agent being accused of spying.

(In my best Scotty voice):  "Captain, she's only a Muppet.  She can't take much more."   :D

<--- Awaits Muppet pileing-on
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
Re: Stop victimizing the Muppets!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 02:53:59 PM »
I thought you were leaving?
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 02:54:56 PM »
Forums are off-limits for people who have left the game?
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 03:01:31 PM »
Who said I was leaving?
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 03:09:56 PM »

BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 03:18:53 PM »
 :huh
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 03:26:41 PM »
 :rofl
C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 03:32:09 PM »
Hey, not every squad is personalized by one or two or even three members.

I have run up against the Muppetts from time to time, and I never saw any questionable play, ever.

When everyone on the board was blasting the Alliance missions....SkyRock came over and flew a mission with us to actually SEE what we do, and got a big salute from everyone at the end for at least making the effort and making his own educated decision.

If Steve wants to get a few kills, go hotpad, get a couple more kills, hotpad, get a couple more kills and land all those scalps at once...who give's a four flushed corn speckled pile?  It's his 15 bucks.

I know guys who go spawncamping in a Tiger and then go land 45 kills.  It's their $15 bucks.  Who cares what style of play they want.

As long as it's not obvious slimey gameplay or violates HTC's "C-Word" policy...who cares how they play.

ROX

Offline Rollins

• Silver Member
      • 4thFG
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2008, 03:43:30 PM »
I think it depends on how you encounter them, just like any other squad.  I've never had any necessarily poor encounters, even when I had time to fly.

Got some K4 lessons from Agent360, class act that guy.  Been up around Zazen, Moot and Sads before and all were cool.  It's a squad with a lot of big personalities, so it's not going to jive with everyone all the time.

If we all based our flight preferences on the griefing that goes on in here, we'd squelch the entire area on takeoff.
http://www.flamewarriors.net    Here kitty kitty...

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2008, 03:56:16 PM »

If Steve wants to get a few kills, go hotpad, get a couple more kills, hotpad, get a couple more kills and land all those scalps at once...who give's a four flushed corn speckled pile?  It's his 15 bucks.

ROX

Hehehe.  To some degree, mupps need to take our lumps.  We dish some out sometimes. For myself, I'm going to stay off 200 with the exception of saying hello to a comrade of sending a <S>. There's too many people on that channel with nothing better to do than spread grief. I'm no longer going to be a part of that.
Instead of getting mad at Ho'ers and gangers, I'm just going to return the favor probably. Not the Ho part, it's a fools tactic unless in a hopeless situation. I feel like one of the last guys who won't join the dogpile.  No more. I'm piling on, picking, alting, vulching, all of the stuff I  have shied away form in the past. I get accused of it anyway, might as well do the crime.

As for hotpadding... FWIW  I almost never hotpad.. maybe once or twice a tour.  It's quicker to land and just re-up. Also, I don't even bother to put my landing gear down when I land... a 51 stops quick on its belly.    :lol  :aok
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline scot12b

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2008, 04:02:34 PM »
enough said :salute

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2008, 04:52:39 PM »
go to youtube....type in Bert and Ernie try gangsta rap. nuff said
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2008, 04:59:03 PM »
I wouldn't trust Steve ...he has to many Future Squeakers in his Household.   :noid
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2008, 05:01:04 PM »
Steve called me USGayer for shooting his tail off once. :(
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline pluck

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2008, 05:35:54 PM »

I know guys who go spawncamping in a Tiger and then go land 45 kills.  It's their $15 bucks.  Who cares what style of play they want.

As long as it's not obvious slimey gameplay or violates HTC's "C-Word" policy...who cares how they play.

ROX

hey Rox, I know what you mean, and this is not directed towards you, but just the last sentence I wanted to comment on in a general sense.

As of late, accusations of spying in the MA have seemingly reached new levels.  Part of the problem is the system, more importantly those who abuse game mechanics.  But I know someone who was very recently, accused of spying under the following conditions.

-fighting at an enemy base, was only a couple friendlies and many more enemy.  I now speculate, that due to the very small enemy dar seen at the field, someone decided to up a mission, either not noticing there were a few cons there, not bothering to check, or figuring they would be dead by the time the mission upped.  So the mission ups, the person I know, saw them upping, and did what any sensible person would do, and that is shoot at them.  Of course the mission party figured the only way he could have known there was a mission was if he was spying, and went on and on ranting about it.

This is how easy it is now to be a called a spy, and though this has nothing to do with you, I wanted to relate the last line to this story.  This person felt that this incident was an act of obvious spying, when in fact it was due to bad timing/bad decision on mission launch.  So where do we draw the line with players accusing others?

Most people can handle it, it becomes extremely annoying that you can barely go a night without someone calling someone else a spy.  99% of the people here are not spies, and just want to play the game without having to deal with such irritating things...at simple task that seems to be getting more difficult every day. 
-Vast
NOSEART
80th FS "Headhunters"