Author Topic: Palin Interview  (Read 2573 times)

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Re: Palin Interview
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2008, 09:51:00 AM »
mission from God?   :O

Well she might knows God better than God himself

maybe she hears voices too, whispering in her ear...

Go listen to what she has to say about that.....
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2008, 09:55:03 AM »
As someone who has already spilled their "cocky wacko" all over the place, you'd know better than I if that were true.

LMAO....good observation!  :aok

Offline Sabre

• Gold Member
      • Rich Owen
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2008, 09:57:33 AM »
I watched several of O'Reilly's Obama interview segments, and he certainly didn't cut him any slack.  For his part, Obama handled himself better than he has in past unscripted events, though I still didn't like his answers.  I also heard exerpts from an interview of him by George Stephanopolis and was actually surprised that he pressed Obama on several questions.  As for Palin, she's handled herself well so far, and I believe she'll not only make a great VP, but will be ready to take the top slot when McCain leaves office.  I certainly find her more qualified than Obama and Biden.
Sabre
"The urge to save humanity almost always masks a desire to rule it."

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2008, 10:17:27 AM »
Palin is a quack, cooky pentecostal, nostril talking yap flap.  Just what we need, more ignorant folks in the white house.  I wonder if king tut rode around on a T-rex? :rolleyes:

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2008, 10:18:26 AM »

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2008, 10:21:02 AM »
Palin is a quack, cooky pentecostal, nostril talking yap flap.  Just what we need, more ignorant folks in the white house.  I wonder if king tut rode around on a T-rex? :rolleyes:

After you wear out the dinosaur thing.....what's next? Or will you decide later?  :D
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2008, 10:21:08 AM »
mission from God?   :O

Well she might knows God better than God himself

maybe she hears voices too, whispering in her ear...
the voices are from 4000 year old velociraptors screaming for her to kill muslims and carribou.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2008, 10:22:11 AM »
Oh, she no longer attends a pentecostal church either.....keep grasping.  ;)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2008, 10:24:55 AM »
After you wear out the dinosaur thing.....what's next? Or will you decide later?  :D
It has been entertaining watching the righties on here get daily boners from a 40+ year old cow(as in dumb as caca).  I think shes a moron, plain and simple, sorry.  I guess you guys didn't want to go far off base from Bush, so  a female version of him fits right in.  
 :aok

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2008, 10:25:28 AM »
Oh, she no longer attends a pentecostal church either.....keep grasping.  ;)
If she went to a pentecostal church that long, she is tainted. :aok

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2008, 10:26:41 AM »
Could say the same about teachers in any teachers union. Very tainted. :noid
See Rule #4

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2008, 10:28:20 AM »
It has been entertaining watching the righties on here get daily boners from a 40+ year old cow(as in dumb as caca).  I think shes a moron, plain and simple, sorry.  I guess you guys didn't want to go far off base from Bush, so  a female version of him fits right in.  
 :aok

Bush flew F-102 fighters, no moron (mentally handicapped) gets to do that.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that the *cow* (Palin) is far better looking than you and probably more intelligent as well since we don't see her jumping all over every intardnet rumor and running with it as if it is fact. ;)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2008, 10:30:13 AM »
Could say the same about teachers in any teachers union. Very tainted. :noid
We don't sit around and talk to god about a holy war as we teach kids that dinosaurs walked with humans.  So, I'd rather be a teacher.  She is a complete moron, and incapable of looking at world views from a realistic standpoint.  

:noidI am on a mission from God.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2008, 10:30:34 AM »
skyrock.. you are coming apart about this..

What scares you the most about her? 

Vouchers?

lazs

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2008, 10:31:11 AM »
Same can be said for Obamessiah who went to a racist church for some 20 years.  :eek: