Author Topic: Palin Interview  (Read 2596 times)

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Re: Palin Interview
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2008, 12:28:24 PM »
Skyrock is a teacher? really?

What grades? Kind of school?

If he's in the public system, I don't think I've seen a better case for vouchers.

No personal insult intended.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!    :rofl
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2008, 09:58:18 AM »
hang.. agreed..  the fact that he is calling someone a moron.. considering the caliber of his posts...

The sad thing is that the union makes sure he will never be fired.. he will teach our kids till vouchers put a stop to him.

lazs

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2008, 10:17:26 AM »
Maybe the kids will learn something?
Like....no post hijacking  :devil
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2008, 10:22:50 AM »
What would you say about anyone who attended osamabamas church for 20 years tho?

lazs

That's gonna leave a mark!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2008, 10:28:00 AM »
Daddy lil boi got to play with fancy pwane, awwww.  Hes as dumb as a stick.  

In UPT my flight lost a "top of the class" student and a fine IP while doing a T-38 simulated single-engine heavyweight approach and landing; got a bit too slow right over the numbers. Wing dropped, rocked, airplane rolled on to its back. They burned to death on the end of the runway. Shortly after that I lost a squadron mate who had been a "distinguished graduate" at Castle AFB. We had the ACE program and we got to fly T-38's at our unit. One day he flared a bit high in a crosswind, stalled, dropped a wing and died. The guy in the back got out when the wing dropped; one swing in the chute.

I submit to you that Bush passed UPT and flew the F-102 for quite a while. The 102 is not considered a "forgiving" fighter.

He played with a fancy plane all right. I respect him for winning his wings. I think any one that tries to cheapen that accomplishment shows how ignorant they really are concerning the challenges of flight school and of Century Series fighters in general.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 10:41:34 AM by Toad »
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2008, 10:29:38 AM »
but... but.. skyrock has hundreds of hours.... every month...

in cartoon planes.

lazs

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2008, 10:34:05 AM »
Do you fly Lazs?
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2008, 11:13:54 AM »
angus.. I fly cartoon planes and I have flown ultralights and got about half way through my hours for private pilot before I deceided it was not what I wanted.   I would never say flying fighter jets was easy or safe tho.

lazs

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2008, 11:23:33 AM »
Haters.     :rofl

I do my job very well, am highly qualified, and certified in three different areas.  I follow the law when I teach and am proud to have experience in three different education settings, rural, sub-urban, an urban.  I pride myself on making an impact on the way my students view learning, so that when they leave me, they carry on with skills that allow them to teach themselves.  Above all, when my students enter my classroom, they feel safe, respected, and important, each and everyone.

Here are some quotes I teach by:

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
-- Aristotle

It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
-- Albert Einstein

You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives.
-- Clay P. Bedford

What I hear, I forget. What I see, I remember. What I do, I understand.
-- Confucius

<S>  Mark
 :P

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2008, 11:32:44 AM »
Don't confuse hate with pity.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2008, 11:53:41 AM »
:rofl  Awwwwww, Toady bein meany meany meany.   :lol

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2008, 12:17:02 PM »
I had the opportunity to watch all of her interview on 20/20 last night. I wasn't that impressed at all (I bet that  comes as a surprise). It was so funny that on some of the questions, she answered the same way over and over. Obviously she stuck to the talking points that her people gave to her. She looked like a student who just got done cramming before a test and just regurgitated what was in the book. I witnessed no critical or on the spot thinking. On certain subjects she acted like a robot.

XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2008, 12:17:16 PM »
Haters.     :rofl

I do my job very well, am highly qualified,

you do not come across as someone with those credentials.  Your posts do not suggest an academic teacher, but rather someone who easily gets angry at others
and leaves little smelly turds (your posts) all over the place just to make stink.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2008, 12:24:18 PM »
:rofl  Awwwwww, Toady bein meany meany meany.   :lol

(Image removed from quote.)

Mean? Charitable; I wish I could help you but I think you're too far gone. Sorta like an inner city kid in a big city school district with absentee parents.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2008, 12:27:14 PM »
Another reaction........    

Your taxes spend very well! :aok