Author Topic: College grad, 22, to auction off virginity....  (Read 1839 times)

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Re: College grad, 22, to auction off virginity....
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2008, 07:36:02 PM »
She is a dirty unwashed spud, isnt she?  :rofl
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2008, 09:12:56 PM »
Not everywhere.  Some counties in Nevada allow it.
]
Depends on where she is located.  If she offered herself up outside the jurisdiction of solicitation (ie. she posted that in a jurisdiction that does not allow prostitution) she should get charged.  Otherwise, who cares, she'll prolly get 5k to get her cherry popped. 
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2008, 09:19:19 PM »
]
Depends on where she is located.  If she offered herself up outside the jurisdiction of solicitation (ie. she posted that in a jurisdiction that does not allow prostitution) she should get charged.  Otherwise, who cares, she'll prolly get 5k to get her cherry popped. 

According to headline news, the bidding is up past $250,000 and she's going to use a brothel where what she is doing is legal.  The feds might get involved since she isn't physically living in that area so this could be interpreted as some sort of interstate prostitution ring, but I think prosecuting it would be a hideous waste of taxpayer money.  There are real criminals out there just begging to be pursued and caught, so leave the girl alone.

Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2008, 09:52:37 PM »
According to headline news, the bidding is up past $250,000 and she's going to use a brothel where what she is doing is legal.  The feds might get involved since she isn't physically living in that area so this could be interpreted as some sort of interstate prostitution ring, but I think prosecuting it would be a hideous waste of taxpayer money.  There are real criminals out there just begging to be pursued and caught, so leave the girl alone.

I totally agree Eagl.  I just thought it was funny that people would waste their time with what is essentially a stupid law that really costs us far more than it could earn with respects to regulatory fees.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2008, 09:59:16 PM »
Hundreds of men and women make a perfectly legal living having sex for money in the pron industry, and the uproar over this one girl's intentions is both ludicrous and hypocritical.  For that matter, buying a pron vid or magazine is no different than paying the girl in the pron for sex, except that the buyer isn't the one who's actually getting any sex in return for money.  That has always seemed silly to me...  If it's legal to pay money to people to see them having sex (ie. buying pron), then why is it illegal for the buyer to actually get some sex in return for their money?  Why are only pron actors allowed to take money for sex?

It seems pretty hypocritical.

Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2008, 10:39:08 PM »
Must be a proud day for her Family...........Not!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2008, 06:34:44 AM »
her daddy needs a beating.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2008, 09:47:40 AM »
And she needs a spanking.. :devil
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Mr No Name

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2008, 12:31:26 AM »
Vote R.E. Lee '24

Offline C(Sea)Bass

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2008, 12:46:01 AM »
And she needs a spanking.. :devil

Maybe her issue is daddy spanked her in the wrong way :O

Offline Engine

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2008, 07:20:50 AM »
Isn't this just basic entrepreneurship? You have an asset, find a niche for it that will generate the most money, and rake in the profit. We should be applauding.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2008, 07:23:07 AM »
Isn't this just basic entrepreneurship? You have an asset, find a niche for it that will generate the most money, and rake in the profit. We should be applauding.

Would you be applauding if it was your daughter? It's cool if you would.

I wouldn't be applauding if it was my daughter, I hope I'm raising them better than that.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Engine

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2008, 07:37:24 AM »
Good point. However, it would mean she saved me thousands in tuition! ;)

I wouldn't date a girl that had auctioned off her virginity (it's indicative of some brain warping). Not to mention I find the idea of an attractive 22-yr-old virgin to be disturbing. I'm with eagl. It ain't for me, but it's not a serious issue.

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2008, 10:11:28 AM »
She says she has never played tennis before, but goes on the internet and wants to be a potato for cash?   :huh

Ya gotta love these text filters.

This thread may not end well.

ROX

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2008, 10:19:57 AM »
Good point. However, it would mean she saved me thousands in tuition! ;)

I wouldn't date a girl that had auctioned off her virginity (it's indicative of some brain warping). Not to mention I find the idea of an attractive 22-yr-old virgin to be disturbing. I'm with eagl. It ain't for me, but it's not a serious issue.

no, it's not a serious issue, but it does say volumes about society today. that this is even remotly accepted is indicitave of how far down our society morals have fallen.

if she wants to do that, then more power to her. if she were my daughter and i found out she were doing this? i would be embarrassed. extrememly embarrased. her parents must right now be finally realizing what an incredibly poor job they've done giving their daughter any morals.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)