Author Topic: Kind of a damning article on Palin  (Read 5549 times)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Re: Kind of a damning article on Palin
« Reply #165 on: September 15, 2008, 08:38:44 PM »
who the hell listens to limbaugh.. a radio right wing show? And Beck.. the cable show Popsicle licker? Even O'reely.. the tool.

That's the extent of the 'right wing spinmeisters'.. ?? Sure.. there's lotsa 'undecided' voters in those demographics.

LOL!

CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN.. leftist loonies and barking mad marxist collaborators. . FOX.. Republican tools, can't be trusted to find their own arses with the charmin without a teleprompter.

None of them are holding the candidates feet to the fire on the issues... all we get are sniping attacks between 'republican' and 'democratic' contributors parsing soundbites.

and it's truly sucktastic.

You guys are far more entertaining. ;)
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #166 on: September 15, 2008, 08:41:41 PM »
democrats are in a panic, they might not only lose the white house but also control of the house of representatives.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #167 on: September 15, 2008, 08:47:05 PM »
Lose the House? It's amazing they can find the place from one day to the next.

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #168 on: September 15, 2008, 08:53:12 PM »
Snip

When I see Charlie Gibson look down his nose interviewing the "anointed one", you can come talk to me about an unbiased media....K.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 08:55:07 PM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #169 on: September 15, 2008, 08:54:22 PM »
sort of like a Pharisee....  heyzoos would not approve.... but like most in here who spout off how much of a follower of heyzoos they are ...you are only a follower of the practice of heyzoos..if it fits your current state of mind.... 

The real reason for your stalking finally comes out....my Faith. Gotcha. September 21 1997 at roughly 10 pm I began my walk with Christ. I haven't always been perfect, no one is, that's what God's Grace is for. I have tried to always follow Christ's teachings as I understood them. I have tried to learn more of His word in order to better follow Him.

My two biggest struggles were cursing and smoking cigarettes. Prior to September 21 1997 I swore worse than Al Pacino in the movie Scarface, something I am shamed by to this day. It took some time and a lot of prayer before that monster was conquered. Smoking was a different monster altogether. Smoking almost cracked my Faith in Him. I smoked for 27 years, at the end I was smoking a pack and a half to two packs a day. I had some things to learn before I was able to successfully quit. The biggest one was to truly lean on Him, and to give Him my problem and let Him take the burden for me. Once I learned to do that and not rely on myself, quitting was easy. I prayed many times before and while I was quitting the nicotine habit. My Faith in Him grew exponentially during this time. You see, I had tried literally dozens of times to quit on my own and I was never able to. It was His help that enabled me to quit and for that I love Him dearly.

He has been a better Father to me than either of the 2 earthly fathers I've had. The State of Nebraska took me away from my biological parents at the age of 2. (From what I understand it was chronic neglect that led to this.) By the time I was 5 I had been in 5 different foster homes. I can only remember 3 of them. The 5th foster home, those people adopted me (and 2 brothers and a sister) all on the same day when I was 12. My adopted parents did things to us they never did to their own children, many of those things would have put them in jail for years if they did them today. My heavenly Father has given me the strength and courage to forgive both of my earthly fathers for how they treated me when I was young.

I'll pray for you Nwbie, I don't know exactly what your issues are, but He does and He can help.  :)
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #170 on: September 15, 2008, 08:58:51 PM »

My two biggest struggles were cursing
glad you could beat that, but who'd want to? :rolleyes:

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #171 on: September 15, 2008, 09:01:36 PM »
glad you could beat that, but who'd want to? :rolleyes:

Obviously, I did.  :)
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #172 on: September 15, 2008, 09:17:51 PM »
Obviously, I did.  :)
phraaak, that was so obvious! :devil

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #173 on: September 15, 2008, 09:29:29 PM »
The real reason for your stalking finally comes out....my Faith. Gotcha. September 21 1997 at roughly 10 pm I began my walk with Christ. I haven't always been perfect, no one is, that's what God's Grace is for. I have tried to always follow Christ's teachings as I understood them. I have tried to learn more of His word in order to better follow Him.

My two biggest struggles were cursing and smoking cigarettes. Prior to September 21 1997 I swore worse than Al Pacino in the movie Scarface, something I am shamed by to this day. It took some time and a lot of prayer before that monster was conquered. Smoking was a different monster altogether. Smoking almost cracked my Faith in Him. I smoked for 27 years, at the end I was smoking a pack and a half to two packs a day. I had some things to learn before I was able to successfully quit. The biggest one was to truly lean on Him, and to give Him my problem and let Him take the burden for me. Once I learned to do that and not rely on myself, quitting was easy. I prayed many times before and while I was quitting the nicotine habit. My Faith in Him grew exponentially during this time. You see, I had tried literally dozens of times to quit on my own and I was never able to. It was His help that enabled me to quit and for that I love Him dearly.

He has been a better Father to me than either of the 2 earthly fathers I've had. The State of Nebraska took me away from my biological parents at the age of 2. (From what I understand it was chronic neglect that led to this.) By the time I was 5 I had been in 5 different foster homes. I can only remember 3 of them. The 5th foster home, those people adopted me (and 2 brothers and a sister) all on the same day when I was 12. My adopted parents did things to us they never did to their own children, many of those things would have put them in jail for years if they did them today. My heavenly Father has given me the strength and courage to forgive both of my earthly fathers for how they treated me when I was young.

I'll pray for you Nwbie, I don't know exactly what your issues are, but He does and He can help.  :)

Dude
no need to pray for me...i am not born again...i been born along time ago..i go regular. i participate, i discuss, i do not..pontificate...I come from a pretty goofy family life myself...happened a long time ago..
I am not stalking you dude...you take my posts...throw a one liner down - I respond..then you respond with ...stalker...jeez oh man...get a grip...your weak attempts at brushing aside the truth..by using emoticons, one liners, weak attempts at - hey look -he is a nut-- are weak, immature and full of bs
you again, refuse to address the posts - but lay out the hey feel sorry for me i was abused and now i have Jesus...I could care less....great for you...if that brings you out of the meetings that you must go to 4 times a week..then H - good for you...hope your life is better off...thank jod people like obama were around to try to make it better for abused kids and screwed up foster care programs...cuz it sure wasn't the non-community organizer crowd... do you get it?

Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #174 on: September 15, 2008, 09:31:40 PM »
who the hell listens to limbaugh.. a radio right wing show? And Beck.. the cable show Popsicle licker? Even O'reely.. the tool.

That's the extent of the 'right wing spinmeisters'.. ?? Sure.. there's lotsa 'undecided' voters in those demographics.

LOL!

CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN.. leftist loonies and barking mad marxist collaborators. . FOX.. Republican tools, can't be trusted to find their own arses with the charmin without a teleprompter.

None of them are holding the candidates feet to the fire on the issues... all we get are sniping attacks between 'republican' and 'democratic' contributors parsing soundbites.

and it's truly sucktastic.

You guys are far more entertaining. ;)

Wow - something I agree with you on...Did h freeze over?

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #175 on: September 15, 2008, 09:34:29 PM »
When I see Charlie Gibson look down his nose interviewing the "anointed one", you can come talk to me about an unbiased media....K.

You mean when he asked Palin about the Bush Doctrine and she did her Porky Pig imitation? Bdaa Bdaa Bdaa ...Bdaa ...oh he has made some mistakes thats fer shuree...but hey-deer - we all doo  ---

Yeah that was so wrong of him to stare at her in amazement
Heck why should she have known about that?

That was so rude of him to do that...

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #176 on: September 15, 2008, 09:37:37 PM »
This is the most i've seen NwBie post in one day ever.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #177 on: September 15, 2008, 09:41:10 PM »
You mean when he asked Palin about the Bush Doctrine and she did her Porky Pig imitation? Bdaa Bdaa Bdaa ...Bdaa ...oh he has made some mistakes thats fer shuree...but hey-deer - we all doo  ---

Porky pig imitation you say. Hows this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leEcpFOrulY ?

Ohh comfortably amongst his devoted followers i might add.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 09:43:43 PM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #178 on: September 15, 2008, 09:42:12 PM »

Why should she have known about what....one of the 4 meanings of the "Bush Doctrine"?

Was she supposed to guess at which version he was referring to?

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #179 on: September 15, 2008, 09:42:51 PM »
Honestly, when it comes to mainstream Media, Palin is taking a beating. I honestly feel like they're scared.  :O
No one knows what the future may bring.