Author Topic: My New Toy  (Read 1026 times)

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
My New Toy
« on: September 15, 2008, 10:14:48 PM »

I've been wanting one of these for a long time. But, everytime I went to Cabellas they were out of stock. Today I hit the jackpot.
I got a polished stainless 3inch barrel Judge with carry case and holster for $549.

What a sweet, sweet weapon this is. I stocked up on slugs and 00 buck. Muahahaha! :devil
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Re: My New Toy
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 10:17:49 PM »
Nice rpm. :)
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 10:19:30 PM »
Very nice.

Don't shoot your eye out.  ;)
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 10:21:10 PM »
Don't shoot your eye out.

:rofl
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 10:22:18 PM »
Are you gonna take that with you to the store, RPM?

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 10:28:57 PM »
Obama is going to take it from you.  :D
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 10:34:01 PM »
I doubt it Frode. Against company policy.

It will be my snakecharmer around the ranch. I still carry a Ruger P-90DC .45 as my primary.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 10:34:37 PM »
Put some dove shot in that sucker and go dove hunting :D
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 10:42:03 PM »
Put some dove shot in that sucker and go dove hunting :D

Any gun used for hunting migratory game birds must not hold more than 3 rounds.......

:devil

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 11:03:40 PM »
Are you gonna take that with you to the store, RPM?

for the store.

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2008, 11:22:54 PM »
I'd have trip wires all down Isle 2.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2008, 11:24:49 PM »
bag 'em in the vestibule.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline red26

• Silver Member
      • http://www.red25s.zoomshare.com
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2008, 11:34:28 PM »
Let me know how the recoil is there RPM. They are real light that's why I would like to know i want to get one for my wife. She can shoot my .40 cal as good as me but when I'm on the road all she has is my 12ga. and 17HMR at the house. So she needs something the is faster that a 28 inch barrel pump and something that wont go into the house next door when shot.
US ARMY LEAD THE WAY

Offline pxdig

• Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2008, 11:45:24 PM »
You are going to shoot your eye out with that thing !!!!!!

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2008, 12:15:23 AM »
Let me know how the recoil is there RPM. They are real light that's why I would like to know i want to get one for my wife. She can shoot my .40 cal as good as me but when I'm on the road all she has is my 12ga. and 17HMR at the house. So she needs something the is faster that a 28 inch barrel pump and something that wont go into the house next door when shot.
If she can handle the .40 cal, she can easily handle this. The recoil is no worse than a .40 or .45 and even less with .410 shells. But the flash and smoke from the shotshell is VERY impressive. Dirty Harry ain't got squat on The Judge!

It can also fire flares if nessessary.

Academy has the blued model on sale for $449. I bought the polished stainless model at Cabellas for $549 and got a free holster and carrying case. This gun is very hard to find in stock, much less on sale. I've been looking for one for over a year.
Stay thirsty my friends.