Author Topic: No more LAN play?  (Read 1018 times)

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
Re: No more LAN play?
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2008, 04:54:26 AM »
Sweet.
I'm still not trashing the old version just yet, you never know when  you might want to do a little LAN play when visitors drop in from overseas ;) :aok

crap no kidding...what a bad synch...I go to australia once in my life....and they remove LAN play JUST before I get there.

Cutting the fun for hundreds of paying customer just because two basement kids play via VPN ? Cmon there's a limit. I would have done the VPN too since they removed H2H....whats the next feature to go down ? TA ? Ho yeah this game is so known around he world that people are cracking it by hundreds, we need to protect our intellectual property !! How about we get new game modes before removing the old ones ? heh ? CT anyone ? lmao CT the bets are on, who bets it will come before 2010 ? I don't the feature will be removed for security reason.

I hope the new feature comes FAST...I'm going to Australia in TWO WEEKS.

"an unhappy 8 yers customer"
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2008, 05:49:30 AM »

I would have done the VPN too since they removed H2H

There's your reason why it was dropped. Betting it was much more than 2.
See Rule #4

Offline erekose

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2009, 12:03:26 PM »
the world is bad enough now its finding its way into my games? it seems everywhere I look a few bad seeds take advantage of something and then all the honest people have to suffer. I was really looking to download this to my laptop and dogfight my friend at work who is getting his pilots license...very disappointing.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2009, 12:16:29 PM »
crap no kidding...what a bad synch...I go to australia once in my life....and they remove LAN play JUST before I get there.

Cutting the fun for hundreds of paying customer just because two basement kids play via VPN ? Cmon there's a limit. I would have done the VPN too since they removed H2H....whats the next feature to go down ? TA ? Ho yeah this game is so known around he world that people are cracking it by hundreds, we need to protect our intellectual property !! How about we get new game modes before removing the old ones ? heh ? CT anyone ? lmao CT the bets are on, who bets it will come before 2010 ? I don't the feature will be removed for security reason.

I hope the new feature comes FAST...I'm going to Australia in TWO WEEKS.

"an unhappy 8 yers customer"

HTC, please make this a priority.  He may have to miss his video game for a while.  It doesn't matter if your livelihood is at risk.  He needs his fix.

Unbelievable. 
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2009, 12:57:44 PM »
Since 8Player has been disabled, I'd like to see not only T34 & Tiger, but the other tanks sitting on base too in offline mode.
I used the 8player mode for practice & testing, particularly anti-tank gunnery. Would have loved to test the new Il2 37mm option vs the various GVs :(

ON THAT note......

foir the GV'rs.....i wonder if there's a way to have the tanks fight against you? like the airbornb offline missions?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)