Author Topic: I'm amazed CNN ran this story about how Obama axed his competition with lawyers  (Read 291 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3Ned5TQoW4

Kudo's to CNN for reporting how Obama really wins his elections, his close ties to Chicago's Daley and henchmen.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
Re: I'm amazed CNN ran this story about how Obama axed his competition with
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 09:03:02 PM »
That is also in the Rules for Rebels book. Eliminate your opponent! That explains the horde they sent to Alaska.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Animl

• Copper Member
      • Animal Tactics
Re: I'm amazed CNN ran this story about how Obama axed his competition with
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 09:10:22 PM »
That is also in the Rules for Rebels book. Eliminate your opponent! That explains the horde they sent to Alaska.

Rumors,...they didn't send a "horde" to Alaska. They had contact not much different then the press to get details on it. If you don't think McCain camp would do the same thing you're just ,... well... nutz. McCain is slipping in polls that's why the neo trkkie rush to clog the board with neo trekkie propganda.
Animl (from the ashes of Air Warrior nation) http://home.comcast.net/~animl/

Offline Animl

• Copper Member
      • Animal Tactics
Re: I'm amazed CNN ran this story about how Obama
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 09:12:37 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3Ned5TQoW4

Kudo's to CNN for reporting how Obama really wins his elections, his close ties to Chicago's Daley and henchmen.

I can tell you don't live near Chicago, therefore, know very little about the remarks you make about it. The guy he beat out was a flat out crook and liar. But it sounds good for McCain the way it's presented.

Someone didn't do their homework ont he guy he beat out,... at least not in the same report. In the Obama Revealed report and A&E Biography put it in a different way. The man he beat was full uo to his eyeballs in corruption.
Animl (from the ashes of Air Warrior nation) http://home.comcast.net/~animl/

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
Re: I'm amazed CNN
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 09:20:13 PM »
in cook county - if you want to run for office in the democratic party - you need the blessing of the cook county democratic party
To get the blessing --you follow their rules..you throw down some money to the party coffers, then you are responsible to get a certain percentage of ballot signatures...and the party will get their people to get the rest...once the signatures are collected...you then file to run in the race....once the party sees who the challengers are...it is an unwritten rule that you challenge the signatures... anyone who attempts to run in cook county knows this game...if you don't - you don't belong in the game...about 10% of the signatures will get bounced - can't read...wrong address...William signed the sheet - Bill - but his voters registration card says William...bounced....it is amazing...but the game has been that way for decades... The rule is to see how many signatures are required to get on the ballot-differs each type of office--then challenge about 25% more than they need... hope that the signatures bounced will bring it up to over the minimum...plus...there is a lawyer you are paying to make sure the challenges that are approved...is legitimate..or can be proved as legitimate and put back in play -- for a state senate race - probably about 10 to 15 grand in fees, and actually more usually. anyone not ready to play the game..or get the party backing..doesn't have a dog in the race...  This I will tell you...seriously...if he wasn't willing to follow the rules of the game..he didn't stand a chance of getting elected...
The tribune reporter knows that, but doesn't say that..the poor shmucks who tried to run against him knew that, but don't say it...
Daley machine is a fallacy--old wives tale... he rules the city - the county he has some influence...the state very little....His old man was a different story - why Ryko called him -Da Boss- but that is a couple decades ago..
there are other main stage players in the state that you and most people in the state of IL don't know about...and would only know if you were actually involved in the political game .. Obama played the game the way it is supposed to be played in cook county...whether its liked or not...to play in the playground of cook county...get ready to fall off the monkey bars....
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Re: I'm amazed CNN ran this story
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 09:25:56 PM »
Guys, its just politics as usual.  It is ruining this country.  Not liberals or republicans....its all of them.  And we the people are to blame, each and every one of us.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
I'm amazed CNN ran this story about how Obama axed his competition with lawyers
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 09:47:19 PM »
It is surprising that CNN ran that, unless it was aired when Hillary was still a possibility. I didn't notice a date on it.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
I'm amazed CNN ran this story about how Obama axed his competition with lawyers
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 09:52:47 PM »
Ah, June 1, Hillary hadn't officially thrown in the towel yet. This was probably a last ditch effort to discredit Obama.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.