Author Topic: Palin - “Hold me accountable.”  (Read 1797 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Palin - “Hold me accountable.”
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2008, 03:04:17 PM »
Why cooperate with something that is shaping up to be a smear campaign? Let's not forget, the investigation is being led by a democrat.....(there are 14 on the committee but the leader is a democrat.)
So, there are more republicans on the committe than dems.

We don't know that as a fact yet either. She may have, she might not have. In light of the fact that so many things that have been said about her have turned out to be bogus, I think I'll wait for more information, it is the reasonable thing to do.  :)

go ahead :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2008, 03:05:07 PM »
So based on her decision to review the roll of subsistence fishing and hunting of native tribes and the refusal to provide interpreters to voters, you feel she is unfit to lead.

yes, you've got it. :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2008, 03:06:10 PM »
I think what skycrock is trying to say is....

"my boy is getting his butt kicked by a wo...wo... woman.. and I got nuthin"

lazs
My boy, isn't running.  Sorry! :aok

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2008, 03:16:42 PM »
yes, you've got it. :aok

Wow, you are simply amazing. 

Perhaps you might want to read a little more into the issue instead of just cutting and pasting.  You are going beyond looking like a fool to actually being one.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2008, 03:17:30 PM »
Wow, you are simply amazing. 

Perhaps you might want to read a little more into the issue instead of just cutting and pasting.  You are going beyond looking like a fool to actually being one.
You're taking BBS too seriously. :aok

I mean your side has over 80-95% in here, why should one poster bother you so much.  I dont like Palin at all in any way, much as I dont like Obama, I wished there were a candidate that had a chance that fit me, but there isnt one.  I am more to the left than conservatives, and way to far to the right for liberals.  So, let me post in peace, and you can just ignore it if you don't like it.   :aok
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 03:20:03 PM by SkyRock »

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2008, 03:18:06 PM »
I would like to say... that I like this poster!

No, no links to support this, it's just the way I feel!  :aok :aok :aok
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2008, 03:22:57 PM »
I would like to say... that I like this poster!

(Image removed from quote.)

No, no links to support this, it's just the way I feel!  :aok :aok :aok
:rofl
political debating, I might not disagree with you, but no moron here bud.  My IQ is safe and sound just below the boiling point of water at the top of Mount Everest! :aok

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2008, 03:24:39 PM »
:rofl
political debating, I might not disagree with you, but no moron here bud.  My IQ is safe and sound just below the boiling point of water at the top of Mount Everest! :aok

LOL! I was very careful not to direct my post at any particular individual, but I'm sure glad you took the bait!

Hook, line, and sinker!   :rofl :rofl :rofl
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2008, 03:32:13 PM »
You're taking BBS too seriously. :aok

I mean your side has over 80-95% in here, why should one poster bother you so much.  I dont like Palin at all in any way, much as I dont like Obama, I wished there were a candidate that had a chance that fit me, but there isnt one.  I am more to the left than conservatives, and way to far to the right for liberals.  So, let me post in peace, and you can just ignore it if you don't like it.   :aok

I don't take very much over here seriously, other than when people post half truths and lies.  Then it becomes a pet peeve of mine. 

A word of advice.  You may fly a cartoon airplane really well, but you do not make a great debater.

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2008, 03:33:50 PM »
Palin hates Natives so much that she married one...

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2008, 03:34:37 PM »
Skycaps Dork Septum

Anagram of SkyRock Das Muppets

:rofl :rofl :rofl             :aok

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2008, 03:43:08 PM »

you do not make a great debater.
don't care to, but I do not intentionally post lies.  I ask if I'm not sure about something.  Things I post in here are to get the debate going. :aok

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2008, 03:45:17 PM »
i don't care what anyone says about her..She stole Obama's thunder an that's good enough for me.
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2008, 03:45:37 PM »
don't care to, but I do not intentionally post lies.  I ask if I'm not sure about something.  Things I post in here are to get the debate going. :aok

That's one way of putting it.  

Another would be that you are trolling half-truths in the attempt to slander a decent woman.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2008, 03:48:08 PM »
That's one way of putting it.  

Another would be that you are trolling half-truths in the attempt to slander a decent woman.

something you won't ever do ?