Author Topic: 7 1/2 Years of George Bush  (Read 1265 times)

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
Re: 7 1/2 Years of George Bush
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2008, 02:29:04 PM »
no skycrock..  the difference between 4.5 and 4.6 is not a lie....a "lie" would be like telling everyone you only averaged 30 hours a month flying cartoon airplanes for the last 6 months when you really did more like 44 hours a month average.

lazs

Now, now... That wouldn't jive with SkyJock's agenda now would it.  "Lies I tell you! All lies..."  LMFAO   :D
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2008, 03:32:12 PM »
...a "lie" would be like telling everyone you only averaged 30 hours a month flying cartoon airplanes for the last 6 months when you really did more like 44 hours a month average.

lazs
:rofl  Lazs,

* I do not do 100 hours a month on this game.  I have averaged over the last 6 months around 35 hours a month.

Did you actually go look?   :rofl

Well, let me count, since I clearly quoted "around 35 hours a month":

Tour 99      -     33
Tour100     -     45
Tour101     -     33
Tour102     -     35
Tour103     -     50
Tour104     -     26

Gestimating about 37 hours average, or "around 35 hours a month"! 

Mean =    37
Median =  34
Mode=     33

What a dork you are to have brought that up. :rofl

:aok
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 03:38:07 PM by SkyRock »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline avionix

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2008, 03:33:55 PM »
That is still not accurate.  I mean geesh!!!!  You jump on us for being .1% off on the rate and you average two hours per month more than what you quoted?   LMFAO!!!!!!!! 
treekilr in game.   
"Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2008, 03:45:14 PM »
That is still not accurate.  I mean geesh!!!!  You jump on us for being .1% off on the rate and you average two hours per month more than what you quoted?   LMFAO!!!!!!!! 
around

:noid

:devil

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2008, 03:48:34 PM »

Bwahahaha!

"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2008, 03:59:20 PM »

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2008, 04:15:18 PM »
Hey folks, I think we've all been played... SkyJock is actually...

Offline ChickenHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2008, 04:21:20 PM »
I find it amusing that depending on your point of view and political leanings, you can always find "evidence" that the other side is at fault.  Present the facts in a certain light and you can find a reason to blame it on something Palin or Bidden said last week or on something George Washington did while in office.

Call me crazy but I hold both parties equally responsible for their involvement in generating the current financial situation.  
Do not attribute to malice what can be easily explained by incompetence, fear, ignorance or stupidity, because there are millions more garden variety idiots walking around in the world than there are blackhearted Machiavellis.

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2008, 05:02:10 PM »

Call me crazy but I hold both parties equally responsible for their involvement in generating the current financial situation.  

It would be fair to say that I hate politicians.  I hate them on the left and I hate them on the right.  There arent enough in the middle to know enough about to hate.  Politicians are in for themselves and their families and cronies.  Starting at the city level and going all the way up to the big house.  They are crooks!  Lawyers and crooks!
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2008, 06:03:59 PM »
It would be fair to say that I hate politicians.  I hate them on the left and I hate them on the right.  There arent enough in the middle to know enough about to hate.  Politicians are in for themselves and their families and cronies.  Starting at the city level and going all the way up to the big house.  They are crooks!  Lawyers and crooks!

I would add that some are Real estate developers, Lawyers, and crooks, but otherwise, QFT.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2008, 07:35:00 PM »
1. lie
2. lie, it was $3.20
3. lie
4. lie
5. on loans they now cant pay :aok
#2 is not a lie, at least here.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Animl

• Copper Member
      • Animal Tactics
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2008, 08:34:32 PM »

he didn't jump you, he baited you and you bit the hook <shrug>

Animl (from the ashes of Air Warrior nation) http://home.comcast.net/~animl/

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2008, 08:35:43 PM »
Thats right, everyone talk only bad about Bush. I remember going thru this with Reagan.

Be good little robots of The World Leftist Media Collective.

In actuality public opinion is fairly easy to control because Human Beings are only 6 million years removed from the trees.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Animl

• Copper Member
      • Animal Tactics
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2008, 08:38:28 PM »
It would be fair to say that I hate politicians.  I hate them on the left and I hate them on the right.  There aren't enough in the middle to know enough about to hate.  Politicians are in for themselves and their families and cronies.  Starting at the city level and going all the way up to the big house.  They are crooks!  Lawyers and crooks!

Zactly, so it's safe to assume they all lie, so why act like they don't when a lie is presented? It happens in here a lot,...people claim their camp is puritans and no way they would ever tell a lie. That's what makes this BB so entertaining, watch people scramble to cover the obvious. They ALL lie, not excluding "your" guy.

Stuff like Obama is associated with terrorist is truly idiocy grasping at any straw because of panic their guy may have actually lied. <gasp!>
Animl (from the ashes of Air Warrior nation) http://home.comcast.net/~animl/