Author Topic: 7 1/2 Years of George Bush  (Read 1266 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: 7 1/2 Years of George Bush
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2008, 10:58:56 AM »
skycrock.. why not just lie more to cover?

the last six tours of yours...not counting THIS one because it is not over.

For an average of 43.5  over the last 6 months.

lazs

:rofl  You still anklehumping?   lil spineless weenie boi?  Go polish a gun or something if I threaten your manhood that much.  :rofl

As of late, I average around 35 hours a month playing, probably wont make 35 this month.   :aok

PS  I estimated in my first post, hence the use of "around" 35 a month.  Maybe try and polish up on your reading comprehension. :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2008, 11:00:06 AM »
I wonder if any of you that say Ayers is not a terrorist have even bothered to look up his bio.  I challenge you to.  Especially you Skycrock.  Just once go look something up for yourself.

I just found this at Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers
Shut it weak boi, you stand no chance against me, I have never posted anything about Ayers being, or not being a terrorist. :aok  I think Ayers is a coward wacko that should be shot, in the head. :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2008, 02:48:14 PM »
skycrock.. you may or may not have estimated on your first post...

You should have just admitted that you did so but...   noooooo you had to go and lie in the second post to defend being wrong/deceptive in the first.

see.. the way this works..   when you find yourself in a hole.. the first rule is.. stop digging.

Now..  in the context of this thread..  you got all huffy because someone said 4.5 and it was really 4.6   like they  had tried to con a nun into bed or sumthin..  yet..  as was shown.. well.. 

I don't really blame you or even expect anything more from you ..   I just figure that you are so out there that you really do believe all the drivel you spout at this point...

But as Toad put so well....

I weep for the children you teach.   

The only good that you do.. the sevice you provide.. is a counter to all the commercials that teachers run pretending to be god like or.. to counter the idiotic crap we hear from teachers about how hard they work for nothing.

You are the poster boy for getting vouchers started in this country.

lazs

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2008, 02:53:37 PM »
 :uhoh

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2008, 04:35:25 PM »

You should have just admitted that you did so but...   noooooo you had to go and lie in the second post to defend being wrong/deceptive in the first.

see.. the way this works..   when you find yourself in a hole.. the first rule is.. stop digging.

Now..  in the context of this thread..  you got all huffy because someone said 4.5 and it was really 4.6   like they  had tried to con a nun into bed or sumthin..  yet..  as was shown.. well.. 

I don't really blame you or even expect anything more from you ..   I just figure that you are so out there that you really do believe all the drivel you spout at this point...

But as Toad put so well....

I weep for the children you teach.   

The only good that you do.. the sevice you provide.. is a counter to all the commercials that teachers run pretending to be god like or.. to counter the idiotic crap we hear from teachers about how hard they work for nothing.

You are the poster boy for getting vouchers started in this country.

lazs

Quoted For Truth! I hereby award SkyCrock...

Oh, and see my Sig for more giggles...   :rofl :rofl :rofl
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2008, 05:29:53 PM »

:rofl  The fact that I used the word, "around" lets readers know that it is an estimate.  I think you are a twit for even worrying about how many hours I play my beloved AH. :aok

:rofl       Again, I don't have to admit anything, I stated, "around 35 hours" and I was damn near spot on, even on an estimated guess.  I didn't lie in my second post, I looked at the tours that are posted and counted back 6 times, and I was damn close in estimating, from memory, how much I play lately.  Stop being an ankle weenie and grow a pair bud, having a bunch of guns won't make your balls grow, you have to man up! :aok 

lazs
:rofl  I didn't get huffy at all, I simply did the republican thing, pick at the details while acting oblivious to the overall point of the poster! :aok

Let me give you some advice, get off my ankle, stop you fantasy love affair with me, and ease back into your lil hole and ponder why you hate so many things about life.  You are the most whiney, blameful, weak, hate ridden person I have ever read. :aok

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2008, 05:41:30 PM »
  You are the most whiney, blameful, weak, hate ridden person I have ever read. :aok

Crap. I thought I was.

I'll have to try harder.

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.