Author Topic: Gun Control...  (Read 780 times)

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
Re: Gun Control...
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2008, 12:25:37 PM »
The Unibomber was a democrat. So is Ayers.

what exactly is yours?

Well according to the theory held in here -- the robber had a gun... so that must be good.. and he must be a republican because he has no problem with being able to carry a gun
So thus
The future has lost a Republican voter actually.

Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2008, 12:29:00 PM »
go to a place that has "light" gun laws. some place that it's fairly easy to get a carry permit. walk into a quickmart and try to rob em. if ya live through it, come back here and let us know how ya made out, ok?

Well I'm not walking into any place to try to rob them..  :salute

I have nothing against guns or people legally carrying them. I just get tired of the people that claim guns are responsible for this or that. Guns aren't responsible for keeping order any more than they are responsible for killing people. The people that use them are responsible for how they are used no matter if it is for good or bad.

Just because you might own a hammer, it doesn't make you a carpenter just like owning a gun doesn't make you Dirty Harry.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 01:15:21 PM by crockett »
"strafing"

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2008, 12:29:35 PM »
Well according to the theory held in here -- the robber had a gun... so that must be good.. and he must be a republican because he has no problem with being able to carry a gun
So thus
The future has lost a Republican voter actually.

I would bet the the robber didn't have the gun registered (Democrat) but the clerk did (Rebublican)!  :D
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2008, 12:31:47 PM »
Well I'm not walking into any place to try to rob them..  :salute

I have nothing against guns or people legally carrying them. I just get tired of the people that claim guns are responsible for this or that. Guns aren't responsible for keeping order any more than they are responsible for killing people. The people that use them are reasonable for how they are used no matter if it is for good or bad.

Just because you may own a hammer, it doesn't make you a carpenter just like owning a gun doesn't make you Dirty Harry.

And that is as true a statement that can ever be made. I wish more people understood this truth instead of going after gun and gun owners because guns are eveil things that should be banned.

You are 100% correct that a gun is nothing more than a tool, and being for good or evil cannot be attributed to an inanimate object, but to the person using said object.
AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2008, 12:34:20 PM »
I would bet the the robber didn't have the gun registered (Democrat) but the clerk did (Rebublican)!  :D

It's obvious he is a democrat, he is a criminal (Hillary wanted to give felons the right to vote) and the last thing this guy wanted to meet was someone lawfully carrying a gun (Republican) instead of a girlyman afraid of touching a gun (Democrat).
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2008, 01:20:08 PM »
It's obvious he is a democrat, he is a criminal (Hillary wanted to give felons the right to vote) and the last thing this guy wanted to meet was someone lawfully carrying a gun (Republican) instead of a girlyman afraid of touching a gun (Democrat).

People with your attitude are what give legit gun owners problems. You turn it into a partisan issue trying to play politics with it, rather than a rights issue. The second you act as if Republican guns owners are some how better than Democratic gun owners you your self turn it into a political football opening it up for attack from the anti gun groups.
"strafing"

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2008, 01:28:48 PM »
Not that I'm against guns as I own my own, but that's so much BS.

Is Afghanistan a polite society? You aren't considered a man there unless you have a gun. Yet look how lawless that place is. Hell it bread the terrorist that attacked the US on 9/11.  Yet you claim a armed society will make terrorist extinct? Again Afghanistan is one of the most armed countries in the world and it's political ranks are full of corruption.

The same could be said for many of the other countries in that area as well as many African and South American countries. The gun does not make people civilized. Laws and order make people civilized, a gun is nothing more than a tool that can be used as personal protection or to assault others.

You gun nuts go a bit far trying to push the agenda that guns are responsible for saving lives or protecting freedom or what ever the current NRA poster claims. Guns are a tool nothing more, people are what cause law & order or destruction, nothing else.

On my list of terrorist nationalities involved in 9/11, the majority came from Saudi Arabia.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 01:30:47 PM by Hangtime »
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2008, 01:32:33 PM »
People with your attitude are what give legit gun owners problems. You turn it into a partisan issue trying to play politics with it, rather than a rights issue. The second you act as if Republican guns owners are some how better than Democratic gun owners you your self turn it into a political football opening it up for attack from the anti gun groups.

That makes two true statements. And furthering the split between the two sides of america. (Liberal and conservative.)

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2008, 01:40:05 PM »
On my list of terrorist nationalities involved in 9/11, the majority came from Saudi Arabia.

Yet they were supported and trained by bin Laden's al Qaeda who operated in Afghanistan. You know that place that has lots of guns and umm terrorist.. btw Saudi Araba is ranked number 13 in the world for gun ownership. Iraq is number 4.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 01:42:21 PM by crockett »
"strafing"

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2008, 01:43:39 PM »
Yet they were supported and trained by bin Laden's al Qaeda who operated in Afghanistan. You know that place that has lots of guns and umm terrorist..

...And now at this juncture, it should be pointed out that it was boxcutters' and Airline cutlery used to hijack the planes' on 9/11. Not guns.

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2008, 01:46:24 PM »
...And now at this juncture, it should be pointed out that it was boxcutters' and Airline cutlery used to hijack the planes' on 9/11. Not guns.

Yes I know. He was trying to dis credit what I said about Afghan having terrorist and lots of guns, by claiming the hijackers were mostly Saudis.
"strafing"

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2008, 02:44:46 PM »
zombies.. democrats.. whatever..   Head shots are the way to go these days.    The problem is that most people under stress shoot low..  head shots are difficult. 

Practice practice practice.. I like to shoot at least 500 rounds a month just to maintain some sort of skill level.

lazs

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2008, 02:48:24 PM »
And thus another potential democrat voter takes the celestial dirt nap.

I'd put 50 dollars down that he wasn't registered to vote.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2008, 02:50:52 PM »

Wake up dipshit, people before me started the partisan talk in this thread.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2008, 03:13:47 PM »
I'd put 50 dollars down that he wasn't registered to vote.

That would be precisely why I said 'potential' democrat voter. Had he lived he would have been converted wholeheartedly into the liberal order by defense lawyers that would argue his 'repressed and unfortunate' childhood led him to crime and then the clerk and business owner would have been sued out of every penny they could ever hope to earn and then some (and probably the gun manufacturer too).

I can hear his mother now: 'He was a good boy...yeah he messed up but he didnt deserve to die!'

Better work on your head shots!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 03:15:49 PM by Chalenge »
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.