Author Topic: Palin Video: She explains her foreign policy creds  (Read 624 times)

Offline Gunthr

• Gold Member
      • http://www.dot.squat
Re: Palin Video: She explains her foreign policy creds
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2008, 05:42:48 PM »
I believe in conservative values, and Palin appears to have them.  Thats why I like her.  Plus, she's easy on the eyes.  I'd stack her up against Putin any day.  Tell me whats wrong with that.  Tell me what is wrong with John McCain's world view, or life experience?  Easy decision for me.
"When I speak I put on a mask. When I act, I am forced to take it off."  - Helvetius 18th Century

Offline 68valu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2008, 06:00:28 PM »
OK
here is Mr. Bidens take on the great depression:

JOE Biden watches Roosevelt on Presdient Hoover’s TV:

“When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn’t just talk about the princes of greed,” Biden told Couric. “He said, ‘Look, here’s what happened.’”

All you palin bashers have a comment on this idiotic comment from your sub-savior other than "it was just a multitude of stupid mistakes"
Flying since tour 84

Offline mg1942

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2008, 06:17:17 PM »
that interview with Palin showed her true colors.

Offline Carrel

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2008, 06:20:36 PM »
OK
here is Mr. Bidens take on the great depression:

JOE Biden watches Roosevelt on Presdient Hoover’s TV:

“When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn’t just talk about the princes of greed,” Biden told Couric. “He said, ‘Look, here’s what happened.’”

All you palin bashers have a comment on this idiotic comment from your sub-savior other than "it was just a multitude of stupid mistakes"

Yeah- Roosevelt was a great President, probably the greatest ever- and when the Germans attacked Pearl Harbor he got on TV and informed our Nation we were at war- a REAL war- not some phony little half arsed war started by the Republicants, like Grenada was.

Offline Dos Equis

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2008, 06:27:58 PM »

I guess I fail to see what is idiotic about it.

Offline 68valu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2008, 06:35:28 PM »
I guess I fail to see what is idiotic about it.

obviously, like biden, you dont realize tvs werent around then.
hoover was president at the start of the depression not roosevelt.

Flying since tour 84

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2008, 06:51:29 PM »
Anyone who can watch this, and say - yeah, I want this woman to sit across the table from Putin - can't be serious.
If she can survive the crap you liberals spit at her she should do quite well with all the other crap.  Time will tell but this is all just part of the political process.  Either she makes it or she doesnt.
As far as Im concerned and quite very much unlike you, I hope she can take the crap and grow into a powerful political force (ooh that would make you mad, wouldn't it).  And you know what they say: What doesnt kill you only makes you stronger eh?

And hell yeah, I'm serious.

Another thought: One glaring advantage Barry has in comparison to our gal Sarah is that Barry-O has been on the Presidential campaign trail for 20 solid months and has become extremely proficient at being a top notch deceitful politician.  Palin has been on the national Presidential campaign trail for what, three weeks?  Give her a chance to find her balance before kicking her down to the ground :)
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Mr No Name

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2008, 07:17:56 PM »
First off, The commie roosevelt was not president when the stock market crashed, he was elected in 32, crash happened in 29... Second that invasion of Grenada was to rescue a large number of Americans being held hostage at a medical school by communist cuban troops and to prevent an airbase capable of hosting heavy bombers from being completed... These tardling kids believe whatever drivel is spouted on lefty blogs... I am old enough to REMEMBER it, I was an adult when it happened.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 07:24:08 PM by Mr No Name »
Vote R.E. Lee '24

Offline gwano

• Copper Member
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2008, 07:22:52 PM »

Another thought: One glaring advantage Barry has in comparison to our gal Sarah is that Barry-O has been on the Presidential campaign trail for 20 solid months and has become extremely proficient at being a top notch deceitful politician.  Palin has been on the national Presidential campaign trail for what, three weeks?  Give her a chance to find her balance before kicking her down to the ground :)

liberals arent programmed that way.

All they know is the biased media coverage in favor of obamabinbiden and are not willing to be impartial and are incapable of thinking on their own.
~~~***OFFICIAL FORUMS JERK POLICE***~~~
                   (SELF APPOINTED)

**ALL PERSONS POSTING NEGATIVE, MEAN, IGNORANT, OR DUMB REPLIES OR IF I JUST DON'T LIKE THE REPLY, WILL BE PLACED IN THE "IQ LESS THAN 80" FOLDER AND REPORTED TO T

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2008, 07:43:04 PM »
These tardling kids believe whatever drivel is spouted on lefty blogs... I am old enough to REMEMBER it, I was an adult when it happened.
Here Here!  I'll tag my name of support onto this quote! 

To be fair, I spent alot of time as a youngster lapping up whatever seemed to be the prevailing wind at the time.  I've lived long enough now to see. hear and read all the media crap (by EVERY FORM OF MEDIA) and know it for what it is....crap.  Do Not let someone tell you what is going on, or what the deal is.  Simply add up all the numbers and determine your own personal sum.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2008, 08:08:26 PM »
If Palin can handle all the acidic scrutiny and criticism by the media, Putin will be a push-over.

Offline Stixx

• Copper Member
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2008, 08:11:19 PM »
Here's another take on the issue.

Maybe Palin figured Couric was too stupid to understand anything beyond simple concepts so she phrased her answer in terms even a child could understand. My state borders two foreign countries. This is evidenced by the fact that in another segment of the same interview Couric asked the same question twice, without rephrasing, and received the same answer each time. It seems to me Palin was a bit miffed by Couric's attitude and probably wanted to tell her to kiss off.
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in military aviation are:'Did you feel that?' 'What's that noise?' and'Oh S...!'
-Authors Unknown-

Offline Gaidin

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2008, 08:20:27 PM »
Yeah- Roosevelt was a great President, probably the greatest ever- and when the Germans attacked Pearl Harbor he got on TV and informed our Nation we were at war- a REAL war- not some phony little half arsed war started by the Republicants, like Grenada was.

Did you go to school?
Death is but a doorway to life, only those who fear life fear its opening.

Ingame: 68Gaidin

Proud Member of the CM Team
FSO - Admin

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2008, 08:24:55 PM »
One very important key word:

Editing

Offline Carrel

• Copper Member
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2008, 10:41:07 PM »
Did you go to school?

Well, excuse me, Mister Nit Picky! After the JAPANESE attacked Pearl Harbor Roosevelt got on TV and was straight with the American public.

Happy now?  :aok