Author Topic: I should be voting for osamabinbiden.  (Read 3001 times)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
I should be voting for osamabinbiden.
« on: September 29, 2008, 10:18:56 AM »
I mean...   I am gonna retire soon..  He claims that I will pay no tax for anything I get under 50k adjusted..  I won't make much more than that.. 

He claims that I will have you guys to pay for my medical..  I will have to pay part of it now even tho I will never use it probly.

If I get worried that he will go after my hot rods and guns...  He  says  "nope.. I believe in the second amendment now"   He is for "reasonable" restrictions is all.. Hot rods?  he is for not drilling but who cares?  I can afford $10 a gallon if I get those fancy alternative vehicles for daily drivers that he will provide.

If I worry about supreme court judges he will appoint..  he eases my mind and says that his test for appointing then will be how well they can relate to poor little negro children..   I got nothing against most poor little negro children.

He wants to make sure that every person.. no matter how bad they are with money.. can afford a home.. no matter what you have to do to the loan companies to make that happen.. seems fair to me..  I mean.. it's not like it is the fault of the poor.. once they get in they will change their ways.

So why do I not believe any of this?  Why am I not voting for what is "best" for me?

lazs

Offline Carrel

• Copper Member
Re: I should be voting for osamabinbiden.
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 10:30:42 AM »
Finally!! A conservative who is looking at the issues and realizing Obama's plan is the best plan. Sometimes you have to have faith, Lazs...and if you can't trust your Government, who CAN you trust???

:aok

Offline Fulmar

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Movie Database
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 10:43:18 AM »
Finally!! A conservative who is looking at the issues and realizing Obama's plan is the best plan. Sometimes you have to have faith, Lazs...and if you can't trust your Government, who CAN you trust???

/facepalm
In game callsign: not currently flying
Flying off and on since Warbirds
Aces High Movies available at www.derstuhl.net/ahmd2 - no longer aceshighmovies.com - not updated either

Offline Mojava

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 10:55:42 AM »
So why do I not believe any of this?  Why am I not voting for what is "best" for me?

lazs

Maybe cause you can't see the forest for the trees, or how about, you cant teach an old dog new trick, or you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.  Your trolls are usually much better than this one.

Offline Dos Equis

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 11:01:34 AM »

lazs

Because Sarah has fantastic gams, and you want to see her perform "service" to the nation?

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 11:02:10 AM »
Government knows best lazs. Who needs freedom anyhow? Always having to be responsible for your decisions and actions, that's just tiring. Why not just let the greedy corporations pay for everything? I'm sure it'll all hold up for 5 or 10 years. By then someone will discover some miracle alternative energy and we can all live the life of leisure while robots do all the work.  :aok
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 11:03:24 AM »
Because Sarah has fantastic gams, and you want to see her perform "service" to the nation?

And you wonder why the big bad republicans are mean to you.

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2008, 12:25:21 PM »
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2008, 12:31:01 PM »
conservatives have been screwed by republicans.  Country has been screwed by politicans.

Lets go ahead and throw gas on this fire.  Burn this house down to the ground. 

Elect the first african american white guy as President.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2008, 12:34:22 PM »

Right, someone who comes from a city he loves so much that he would do anything for it? Yet the city has the worst schools in the country, the highest tax rate in the country, and a higher murder number compared to the deaths of American Soldiers in Iraq in a one month time period. We want that type of lifestyle?

Enterprise, one to beam up. There's no intelligent life down here.
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline Carrel

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2008, 12:35:22 PM »
Elect the first african american white guy as President.

Uh....MT isn't running.

Offline Dos Equis

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2008, 12:52:06 PM »
Enterprise, one to beam up. There's no intelligent life down here.

Indeed. That's like saying don't vote for Palin, because you don't want to live like an Alaskan.

Chicago is a very large city. It is the home to many major companies. While the rest of the midwest is a mixed bag, and cities in Michigan and Ohio are doing quite badly (Dayton and Toledo, OH are turning into ghost towns. Detroit is largely vacant.) Chicago is growing.

Daley wants to get the 2016 Olympics. John Madden told the country last night that Chicago was the "finest city in America" and "his favorite place".

Really - you'll have to do better than the murder rate per capita, highly skewed by a violent set of neighborhoods on the south and west sides of the city.

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2008, 12:53:20 PM »
don't most civil servants vote democrat anyhow?

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2008, 12:55:15 PM »
don't most civil servants vote democrat anyhow?

Probably. Are you insinuating something negative about democrats, civil servants, or just lazs?

Offline SoonerMP

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2008, 01:02:50 PM »

Proof that being dropped on your head multiple times as a child is still a major problem in this country. But yes, she does have fantastic gams for her age.

S.A.P.P. Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Blame Karaya 2008-2012       Death From Above - MA (inactive)