Author Topic: How about a "Million Taxpayer March"  (Read 644 times)

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
How about a "Million Taxpayer March"
« on: October 02, 2008, 08:19:46 AM »
A few years ago here in Tennessee, we had some fools who got elected and decided we needed an income tax to go with the rest of our exorbitant taxes. A radio host convinced the citizens to load up in their cars, come to the capitol, and circle the buildings every time the income tax came up for a vote. It never passed, some of those fools got sent home, and they don't bring that crap up any more.

Maybe it is time for the "Million Taxpayer March". Maybe it should be done 3-4 times a year, to remind those idiots who works for whom.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Thruster

• Nickel Member
Re: How about a "Million Taxpayer March"
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 08:59:20 AM »
Like I said.....

If congress lets this pass, it's time for another "million man march". Only this time everybody has to bring a baseball bat.

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 09:02:31 AM »
<grabs his #34 Louisville Slugger, slaps on a little rosin and pine tar, and re-tapes the handle>
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline alskahawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 09:20:28 AM »
A few years ago here in Tennessee, we had some fools who got elected and decided we needed an income tax to go with the rest of our exorbitant taxes. A radio host convinced the citizens to load up in their cars, come to the capitol, and circle the buildings every time the income tax came up for a vote. It never passed, some of those fools got sent home, and they don't bring that crap up any more.

Maybe it is time for the "Million Taxpayer March". Maybe it should be done 3-4 times a year, to remind those idiots who works for whom.

OK but we get to bring rotten fruit, pitch forks, and scythes. My disgust meter for Congress is PEGGED!

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 09:23:10 AM »
OK but we get to bring rotten fruit, pitch forks, and scythes. My disgust meter for Congress is PEGGED!

They broke mine and won't pay for it.

/grabs a torch and rake

Ok, I'm ready.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Timofei

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 11:48:53 AM »
Think who do you vote for:

Proverbs 15:17 "Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred herewith."

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 11:57:07 AM »

soon, Cap'n. soon.

Colour Sergeant Bourne: It's a miracle.
Lieutenant John Chard: If it's a miracle, Colour Sergeant, it's a short chamber Boxer Henry point 45 caliber miracle.
Colour Sergeant Bourne: And a bayonet, sir, with some guts behind.

but, Cap'n; when I march on Washington to take it back from the fuzzies; it won't be with an 'effin baseball bat.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 11:57:19 AM »
Timofei,

Freedom wasn't and still isn't free, republicans cleaned up what the Dem's ignored in both terms.  

I don't care what it cost to defend this country and am proud that a our leaders have the intestinal fortitude to defend it at all cost. Something the Dem care less about.

So what was your Rep bashing point again?

Keep smoking your wacky weed so you can continue to be disillusioned of what really is going on in the world today....

« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 12:00:46 PM by Dadsguns »

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 12:41:30 PM »

republicans cleaned up what the Dem's ignored in both terms.  

lie.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Timofei

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2008, 12:57:20 PM »
Timofei,

Freedom wasn't and still isn't free..
I don't care what it cost to defend this country..our leaders have the intestinal fortitude to defend it at all cost.

Well, don't whine then, and pay your taxes. :D
Proverbs 15:17 "Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred herewith."

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2008, 01:03:54 PM »
lie.

Really? 
So what did Clinton do about World Trade Bombings, Terrorism, Embassy Bombings, during his tenure? 

Edit,,
If you dont know I will gladley tell you, since I was there when it happened.  Being in the Military and in the know has some benefits, {hint}the action that took place got a few lines in the back of a newspaper on what our then Glorious Bill did to retaliate and show those terrorist "not to mess with us".
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 01:17:41 PM by Dadsguns »

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2008, 01:06:52 PM »
Well, don't whine then, and pay your taxes. :D

:huh

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2008, 01:13:09 PM »
Really? 
So what did Clinton do about World Trade Bombings, Terrorism, Embassy Bombings, during his tenure? 

Nothing effective, just like all the others.
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2008, 01:14:54 PM »
Really? 
So what did Clinton do

Brought down the national debt. :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2008, 01:19:57 PM »
You forgot this part of my quote "about World Trade Bombings, Terrorism, Embassy Bombings, during his tenure?"