Author Topic: Smart car  (Read 483 times)

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com

Offline Tango

• Silver Member
      • http://www.simpilots.org/
Re: Smart car
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2008, 10:39:48 PM »
Tango78
78th Razorbacks
Historical Air Combat Group

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2008, 12:10:10 AM »
You're concerned about 8 litre per 100 kilometers fuel consumption? My mother drives a Focus and it's a great little car. Could you handle having less power than that? I couldn't. My car guzzles more than double what my mother's Focus does and I love every minute of it because of the power and my car is only a 4L I6. In an electric lawn mower you can forget those small gaps in traffic, getting out in front at the lights and ever having fun behind the wheel of your car.

i couldn't deal with it. my dakota, and fairmont are parked right now, and i'm driving a 93 geo prism. 35 miles/gallon. 0 to 60 in the time it takes to eat lunch.  top speed of about 75 or so. real chick magnet.

i can't friggin stand it....but i need the mileage it provides...and it was free :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Grayeagle

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2008, 02:19:26 AM »
Well.. in a crash, it would get punted much like my lil CRX did, across the intersection and a 360 and a half according to the skidmarks.
I had a broken left hand (from my grip on the steering wheel) and severely bruised chest from the seat-chest belts.

The car was still idling.
I shut it off before gettin out.

Car that hit me stopped dead at the spot where he hit me, about a 45 degree impact on the front of the right front wheel at approx 50mph.

People at the scene thought I was dead .. LOL.
It was a hard hit.

-GE aka Frank
'The better I shoot ..the less I have to manuever'
-GE