Author Topic: To TwentyFo I am disappointed.  (Read 1191 times)

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
Re: To TwentyFo I am disappointed.
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2008, 04:06:54 PM »
What I find funny is that he denied calling you anything.

24, you sir, got owned. ;)
:rofl 24 got ownd
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2008, 04:11:13 PM »
This isn't about drama. So spare me the cynicism.

The gent called me out. He now has egg on his face.

The only way it is not about drama is if you didnt expect anyone to change what they think of 20fo. I dont think anything captured in the heat of online battle can be used in evidence for a character assasination.  :confused:
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Connery

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2008, 04:24:16 PM »
Bat the thing is.. i've know him before now and got on ok, the fact im not using my normal name (whilst I wait for it to reactivate) should NOT make me a target for those who feel its allright to abuse people.

Ok Abuse is a bit harsh. Reason its posted here is he wanted me to do it, in fact encouraged me to do it on 200 so here it is...... I find it ironic that he hasn't posted a response yet.

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2008, 04:26:06 PM »
ROFL...... I love it. I've always wanted one of these threads. I think they're hilarious. Connery thanks for making my dream come true. With the O'Club being so not interesting lately, I'm glad we can get back to the purse fighting. Horay!!!

Back on topic, the pics are clearly photoshopped and I did nothing of the sorts. Connery is a liar and cheater. I have film of both, but will not stoop down that low....especially when it's against the rules.

p.S.-------Wish granted.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 04:31:01 PM by TwentyFo »
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline Solar10

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2008, 04:29:57 PM »
I really don't see any issue with it.  If you start banter on 200 you should be as willing to recieve it as you are to give it.  Just remebmer banter can easily become confrontational as opposed to having fun if one of the participants is having a bad day.

If I was flying an LA7 and 24 PM'd me that... I would have laughed and agreed.

Before blaming others I always ask myself "What am I doing to contribute to the problem?"

~Hells Angels~
Solar10

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2008, 04:30:39 PM »
wow

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2008, 04:30:43 PM »
yeah so it looks like a drama that you caused and 20fo comes along now and plays the cool dude about it when really he wound you up in the first place. So despite whatever moral truth might exist you lose twice by posting it and the cool dude wins twice even though he's being a monkey the whole time. Life is fun like that.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Connery

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2008, 04:31:21 PM »
I hadn't said anything prior to it solar. AT ALL.

My contribution to it was that I killed him several times. Sorry but thats my job!

Offline Connery

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2008, 04:32:27 PM »
warped logic mechanic.

I am not angry about it, as the topic says disappointed would me a more accurate description

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2008, 04:33:48 PM »
warped logic mechanic.

I am not angry about it, as the topic says disappointed would me a more accurate description

What do you hope to gain with your lies? There is no point to this....you just make the community look bad.
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2008, 04:35:05 PM »
warped logic mechanic.

Warped maybe, accurate definitely.  Every reply brings the smile a little wider on 20's face as we speak, and many more faces hopefully including yours.

i just had official word from Krusty on squad vox he rates this thread a 38

Offline Connery

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2008, 04:39:07 PM »
I aint the one slurring the community with the poison that comes out of my mouth TwentyFo, As the screens show you gotta look a little closer to home for that.

Either way You must feel passionately about this game to PM me when you die to me ingame, I suppose thats a good thing <S>

Offline panzerr

• Copper Member
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2008, 04:46:43 PM »
Dang....where's that little popcorn-eating icon when I need it....
Total aggravation since Tour 48...
Panzerr in game.

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2008, 04:48:27 PM »
I aint the one slurring the community with the poison that comes out of my mouth TwentyFo, As the screens show you gotta look a little closer to home for that.

Either way You must feel passionately about this game to PM me when you die to me ingame, I suppose thats a good thing <S>

I'm glad that you can use photo shop....those so called pics of yours are totally fake. But think and act how you want to. All I know is what I witnessed and how I felt. Your tactic of "Gotcha Journalism" will not work on me. It just makes you look bad. Connery I thought you had more class than this. I'm truly disappointed  :(
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 04:50:57 PM by TwentyFo »
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline Solar10

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2008, 04:50:36 PM »

Poison or Banter... I guess it's all in your point of view.
~Hells Angels~
Solar10