Author Topic: Man, its wierd....  (Read 931 times)

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Re: Man, its wierd....
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2008, 08:10:51 AM »
I sometimes get caught up in other things, I always have plenty of time to play, but get caught up in other things.
That's the opposite of me. I don't have much time to play, maybe an hour or two each week and a night (if my friend isnt over playing COD4) on the weekend.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2008, 08:23:58 AM »
Other way around for me. When summer comes, with warm temps and blue skys I lose my urge to fly.
Spend time outdoors, this year got back into fishing. I'm just now hanging up the fishing rods and getting back into flying mode.

And its GOOD to be back, and I'm enjoying AH again, win, lose or draw. Come spring I'll probably disappear again for a while.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2008, 08:39:44 AM »
I just got back from a 3 month break. We all could use a break from time to time. Alot of people tend to forget the only thing that really matters is that we have fun. When the game starts to become more of a job then a game for me, I'll walk away for awhile. :salute

Lighten up Francis

Offline panzerr

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2008, 10:10:30 AM »
Other way around for me. When summer comes, with warm temps and blue skys I lose my urge to fly.
Spend time outdoors, this year got back into fishing. I'm just now hanging up the fishing rods and getting back into flying mode.

And its GOOD to be back, and I'm enjoying AH again, win, lose or draw. Come spring I'll probably disappear again for a while.
Same here Ghosth.....this is about the time of year I start getting interested again. :aok
Total aggravation since Tour 48...
Panzerr in game.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2008, 03:01:59 PM »
Summertime takes toll on flying for me, winter in Cleveland, nothing much to do but fly after work.  c'mon snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors