Author Topic: Something I thought of for the game  (Read 6945 times)

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
Re: Something I thought of for the game
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2008, 12:30:03 AM »
wouldn't suprise me if adonai *is* voss.

voss = ww 1 aircombat "god"

Metatron = "voice of god"

Adonai - hebrew for "god"

just a progression of delusion.

:noid

You know the sad part - your post show's just how delusional your post really is and how you really need to meet a "woman" outside
aces high the video game. Adonai was not a nickname I chosen for "aces high" - it was in fact a call sign given to me by an aces high
squad mate called "tralfez" from the squad "Screaming Devils" at the time since the squad required a "tag" and Misconduc was to long
to fit the squad tag.

Please show me a response to this - after you talk to Tralfez - I really want to see your answer Voss. I mean Stang, or shane.

Offline abc123

• Zinc Member
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2008, 12:59:07 AM »
Pics of F/A-18 please!!!
Tree: 73 Myself:  0

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2008, 01:00:06 AM »

When you've been in a community with the like of people like VOSS and MrBlack (way before your time), it's easy to figure out who's lying about their military service.  It's a very distinct pattern, all words and no proof on their part.  If Adonai was a real pilot, then I'm sure he could post a picture of him in uniform receiving his wings and pictures of him flying a F/A-18.  His lack of a defense other than "why don't you threaten to kill my kids!" is also a good indicator that he's lying.  I wouldn't doubt he's lying about his time in the CPL and his "professional" career playing CheaterStrike as well.

ack-ack

You know, I would gladly quit this game if you could show proof or film of 1 comment that was positive at all about me.
Sadly I would of honored this bet if you could, yet I know for fact you have never in few years remotely said good about anyone but yourself.

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2008, 01:03:02 AM »
You know, I would gladly quit this game if you could show proof or film of 1 comment that was positive at all about me.
Sadly I would of honored this bet if you could, yet I know for fact you have never in few years remotely said good about anyone but yourself.
so what about the F18?
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2008, 01:13:38 AM »
FORGET ABOUT THE F/A 18 AND STOP TALKING BAD ABOUT ME OR:
-AoM-

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2008, 01:14:33 AM »
FORGET ABOUT THE F/A 18 AND STOP TALKING BAD ABOUT ME OR:
(Image removed from quote.)
LMAO  :rofl :rofl :rofl
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2008, 01:41:31 AM »
lol guess im not leaving :)

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2008, 01:52:55 AM »

I can tell by your word usage that you are not even college educated, say nothing of flying F18's. It's "would have" not "would of". It's of much amusement to me that you perpetuate this obvious lie.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2008, 02:08:08 AM »

I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2008, 02:20:06 AM »

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2008, 02:59:02 AM »

Ack Ack said I had nice slats.
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline Fugita

• Nickel Member
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2008, 05:19:13 AM »
What crime is that ? You could impersonate Abe Lincoln on the Internet and unless your trying to defraud somone of property or services there aint no crime.

Sir, I will not stand for such behavior. If you so even hint as to impersonate me I will march the Federal Army straight up your *ss.

Good day sir :salute

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2008, 05:53:48 AM »
It's not a crime when you do it on the net! but if this was on the street w/ the uniform/rank/ etc on it is !

Thought you'd throw that in eh?

So what would be the criminal statute? What would be the offense?

I ask cause Im a Policeman and have arrested thousands of people and for the life of me couldnt imagine what crime to charge a "make believe F-18 pilot" with.

I mean he's out there walking the city streets with his little flight uniform on. What could I possibly arrest him for?

Impersonating a PO? Different story. But theres no civilian charge for impersonating a military officer. For that matter you could dress up as a nurse, in a little nurse outfit, and go hotfooting about. You may look strange in that outfit, with your hairy legs sticking out, but I wouldnt even have enough PC of a crime to even stop you.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 05:58:01 AM by Rich46yo »
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2008, 06:13:17 AM »
I doubt there would be a cop in the world that couldn't find some reason to make an arrest.. 

<S>...-Gixer

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2008, 06:22:51 AM »
You know the sad part - your post show's just how delusional your post really is and how you really need to meet a "woman" outside
aces high the video game. Adonai was not a nickname I chosen for "aces high" - it was in fact a call sign given to me by an aces high
squad mate called "tralfez" from the squad "Screaming Devils" at the time since the squad required a "tag" and Misconduc was to long
to fit the squad tag.

Please show me a response to this - after you talk to Tralfez - I really want to see your answer Voss. I mean Stang, or shane.

ok.  you're not voss...  just a voss wannabe.

Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.