Author Topic: LCA's and ROOKS. Titanic Tuesday Huge success.  (Read 2322 times)

Offline drdeathx

• Silver Member
      • [URL=http://s435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/?action=view&current=woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg][IMG]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/th_woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
LCA's and ROOKS. Titanic Tuesday Huge success.
« on: October 16, 2008, 12:13:40 AM »
High five to Rooks and mostly LCA's. From my perspective we rocked Titanic Tuesday. I would say we won convincingly.

Late afternoon, Bish had taken many Vbases and an airbase on our mainland. LCA's and other Rooks aggressively took back OUR bases and proceeded to smash more of the enemies bases including an important port while other Rooks took 173. I do not want to leave any Rook not thanked but LCA's did a nice job. Lets all give them a ^5 for the haed and great teamwork! This Titanic Tuesday was the best performance and teamwork I have seen from all Rooks..... ^5 to all rooks. We dominated.
See Rule #6

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
Re: LCA's and ROOKS. Titanic Tuesday Huge success.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 01:08:35 AM »
You judge your success in AH by how many bases you take with 30+ guys on a single undefended base?  :huh
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 01:09:47 AM »
It's enough to make ya weep sometimes..... :huh
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 01:14:20 AM »
You judge your success in AH by how many bases you take with 30+ guys on a single undefended base?  :huh
:rofl
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 04:10:11 AM »

Well he also believes that rank directly relates to skills.  :lol

Also, Rooks working together? BLASPHEMY!!!

Online uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2008, 06:49:07 AM »

Also, Rooks working together? BLASPHEMY!!!
[/quote]

:lol yeah when does that happen? I keep missing the party. :furious
Lighten up Francis

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2008, 07:26:13 AM »
High five to Rooks and mostly LCA's. From my perspective we rocked Titanic Tuesday. I would say we won convincingly.

Late afternoon, Bish had taken many Vbases and an airbase on our mainland. LCA's and other Rooks aggressively took back OUR bases and proceeded to smash more of the enemies bases including an important port while other Rooks took 173. I do not want to leave any Rook not thanked but LCA's did a nice job. Lets all give them a ^5 for the haed and great teamwork! This Titanic Tuesday was the best performance and teamwork I have seen from all Rooks..... ^5 to all rooks. We dominated.

......and one of the main reasons I don't fly on a Tuesday. Who wants to fly in a horde, or against one?

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2008, 07:30:00 AM »

......and one of the main reasons I don't fly on a Tuesday. Who wants to fly in a horde, or against one?
I'll fly against the Horde any day. Generally there easy kills if you can drag 2-3 away from the main group.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline BoilerDown

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2008, 11:14:53 AM »

I think it wasn't a single base, but multiple bases, one or two at a time, that elicited the original post.  As to whether they were undefended, I didn't play Tuesday so I can't say.  But usually everyone is disappointing if the base was truly undefended, and the LCA goes out of its way to find some resistance.

In any event, your response was undeserved because obviously the OP had fun, and that's presumably the reason we play Aces High.

Honestly the most fun I've had in this game to date was the strike on the HQ and the following 163 vulch-fest the LCA pulled off last weekend.  Hilarity happened and anyone that didn't join that mission really missed out.
Boildown

This is the Captain.  We have a lil' problem with our entry sequence so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Boildown is Twitching: http://www.twitch.tv/boildown

Offline Fugita

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2008, 11:19:21 AM »
Lets all give them a ^5 for the haed and great teamwork!

That misspelled word up there, "haed", please tell me that's not supposed to be head. :O

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2008, 11:21:13 AM »

Thats what I was going to say,,, but thanks for saying it.... :aok

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2008, 11:22:49 AM »
I think it wasn't a single base, but multiple bases, one or two at a time, that elicited the original post.  As to whether they were undefended, I didn't play Tuesday so I can't say.  But usually everyone is disappointing if the base was truly undefended, and the LCA goes out of its way to find some resistance.

In any event, your response was undeserved because obviously the OP had fun, and that's presumably the reason we play Aces High.

Honestly the most fun I've had in this game to date was the strike on the HQ and the following 163 vulch-fest the LCA pulled off last weekend.  Hilarity happened and anyone that didn't join that mission really missed out.

I would not offer explanations to this goof.  He's just a whiney purist.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2008, 11:37:26 AM »
Tuesday was one of the absolute worst examples of a vulching horde fest, with an extra helping of gang banging altitude monkey pick tardedness.

On another note, is ENY disabled during Titanic Tuesday?  At one point, I noticed that the Rooks had about 45 more players, but ENY was 0 for all three sides.  Then on Wednesday night, I noticed that at one point we had about a 30 player advantage, but had an ENY of 23.

I realize that on TT the number of total players is larger, so the 45 player advantage may have been actually a smaller percentage of the total players then the 30 player advantage on Wednesday.  But I would have expected 45 players extra to get at least some of an ENY penalty.

Just curious how it works and if the rules are different on Titanic Tuesday.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline drdeathx

• Silver Member
      • [URL=http://s435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/?action=view&current=woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg][IMG]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/th_woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2008, 03:17:37 PM »
LOL.... Nits and Bish you all got beat badly. We rolled bases throughout the entire map. Sunfan is a simplistic individual. The post was designed to recognize Rooks working as a Team. That's the objective of the game. Dah. It goes both ways sometimes. Sometimes we get beat badly but this last TT, Rooks dominated through strategy and teamwork! Again, high 5!
See Rule #6

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2008, 04:26:31 PM »

LCA Mayhem squadron?  Two guys from that squadron were in the MW arena farming perks, one would up bombers and the other one would shoot them down in an Emil.  I guess hording burns the perks.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song