Author Topic: 7 School Days!  (Read 1334 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
7 School Days!
« on: October 18, 2008, 10:33:57 PM »
I wish for seven school days a week from the hour of 6am to 9pm EDT. Thank you!  :rock :aok :devil
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
Re: 7 School Days!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 10:42:41 PM »
FRACK NO! I don't want to spend sleeping hours at musical practice! Its Guys and Dolls, and I'm unnamed gambler #3 so I have to be there just to look good in certain scenes! I would much rather be asleep or even, God forbid, doing home work! Pus then I wouldn't have time for AH :rock
InGame ID: Cairn
Quote from: BillyD topic=283300.msg3581799#msg3581799
... FOR TEH MUPPET$ TO PAD OUR SCO?E N to WIN TEH EPIC WAR OF TEH UNIVERSE We MUST VULTCHE DA RUNWAYZ N DROP UR GUYZ FIGHTERZ Bunkarz Then OUR SKWAD will Finarry Get TACTICAL NOOK for 25 KILL SCORE  STREAK>X

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 10:46:18 PM »
Pus then I wouldn't have time for AH :rock
That's the point :lol

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2008, 11:04:49 PM »
JG11's youngest pilots are its secret weapons. :noid
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline BnZ

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2008, 11:50:56 PM »
FRACK NO! I don't want to spend sleeping hours at musical practice! Its Guys and Dolls, and I'm unnamed gambler #3 so I have to be there just to look good in certain scenes! I would much rather be asleep or even, God forbid, doing home work! Pus then I wouldn't have time for AH :rock

Well, I tell you what. You really need to garrote whoever is making you do "Guys and Dolls". I've seen the one with Brando and Sinatra. Making you kids do that musical is like making some guy who plays "Guitar Hero" go on right after Clapton.

Offline opposum

• Probation
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 12:29:00 AM »
That's the point :lol

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl i was about to say it too  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

/_|o[____]o
[1---L-OllllllO-
()_)()_)=°°=)_)

Offline Selino631

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 05:33:38 PM »
Hey "Guys and Dolls" is the play at my school this year.
OEF 11-12

Offline SuBWaYCH

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 06:15:04 PM »

----------------
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

You must be this tall to intercept teh funny.  :)

Axis C.O. for Battle of the Dnieper, Winter '43

Air superiority is a condition for all operations, at sea, on land, and in the air. - Air Marshal Arthur Tedder

364th Chawks

Offline NEARY

• Nickel Member
      • The 18th FG Killer Chihuahuas
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2008, 06:28:14 PM »
I wish for seven school days a week from the hour of 6am to 9pm EDT. Thank you!  :rock :aok :devil
The 18th FG Killer Chihuahuas.since tour 97.        CO: KCTHUNDR(me)
 ( NEARY tours 96- 107) 2nd in command: Penguin. www.freewebs.com/18thfg   in game i.d.: KCTHUNDR

OBey Teh ChIHuaHUa!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!11!!!1

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2008, 01:37:05 AM »
Fine, then you gotta work from 6AM to 10PM 7 Days a week 365 a year to pay for our school. :rolleyes:
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2008, 01:43:55 AM »
I have already paid for your schools. America has the second most expensive schooling system on the planet yet ranks #18 out of 24 systems in the ranking. Our education system stinks and you need to spend more time in school until we are ranked #1 and when you graduate it will be your turn to complain about taxes and squeakers on vox.  :D
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2008, 01:46:57 AM »
Eh, I can wait 2 years :noid
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2008, 06:32:15 AM »

got my vote :aok :D
Lighten up Francis

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2008, 04:04:49 PM »
I have already paid for your schools. America has the second most expensive schooling system on the planet yet ranks #18 out of 24 systems in the ranking. Our education system stinks and you need to spend more time in school until we are ranked #1 and when you graduate it will be your turn to complain about taxes and squeakers on vox.  :D
Its not that you need to pay for our schools, its that we need to get people interested in learning, rather than this hippity hop stuff. (Don't get me wrong, I love going to school, I just like learning a lot more than half of the public school body.)
InGame ID: Cairn
Quote from: BillyD topic=283300.msg3581799#msg3581799
... FOR TEH MUPPET$ TO PAD OUR SCO?E N to WIN TEH EPIC WAR OF TEH UNIVERSE We MUST VULTCHE DA RUNWAYZ N DROP UR GUYZ FIGHTERZ Bunkarz Then OUR SKWAD will Finarry Get TACTICAL NOOK for 25 KILL SCORE  STREAK>X

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2008, 04:16:52 PM »
You know, a lot of the countries that we compare ourselves to sort out their kids at age 12 between those that are strong in academics and those that would be better off in a trade school.  Just sayin'...
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!