Author Topic: 2008 Tournament Of Champions  (Read 6639 times)

Offline Fianna

• Nickel Member
Re: 2008 Tournament Of Champions
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2008, 02:29:26 AM »
The 10th. Ty.
That list looks tough. :)
Hopefully I won't be in the middle of the ocean then. But I probably will. So bighorn will be flying under my name...  :t  ;)

Bighorn is half of the names listed.   ;) :lol

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2008, 07:20:41 PM »
Bighorn is half of the names listed.   ;) :lol
LOL Cmustard has 3 I think... Mustahd, Crypto and F4uJunky.  lol I hope he shows up.  He won't fare too well in that crowd.

:t

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2008, 09:01:57 PM »
Got that right Stang. :D
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2008, 01:33:29 PM »
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
ONLY TWO MORE Chances!!
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2008, 12:48:03 PM »
Here is the latest up to date List of Invitees for the 2008 King Of The Hill Tournament Of Champions.
The Tournament will be held 10 January 2009 and will start at 4pm et in SEA2. First crate will be the P-38J.

List: AKDogg, AkRaVeN,  Balsy, batfinkv, BearKats, BluKitty, Bosc0123, Bruv119, CMustard, Crypto1, Darth2, Dedalos, F4uJunky, Freez, Jakspar0, Jerkins, JimBeam, kappa, Lazer, m00t, Plantain (Plantano), Poser, RikiTiki, RoyHobbs, Scotch, Skyrock, Stang, SunFan, SunsFan, TC, TonyJoey, WMLute.

Skuzzy just laughed at me when I asked for funds to test everyones DNA to ensure the  correct people are flying so I'll take your word for it.
Whatever id wins the tournament is the id that will be ON the winners plaque though.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2009, 12:21:41 PM »
Here is the final complete list of Invitees that earned a reservation to fly in the 2008 KOTH TOC which will be held 10 January 2009 at 4pm in SEA2.
Please Note that the calendar post included some incorrect information.

This will NOT be a walkon event. ONLY those listed here will be allowed to fly.

Final List: AKDogg, AkRaVeN, Balsy, batfinkv, BearKats, BluKitty, Bosc0123, Bruv119, B4Buster, CMustard, Crypto1, Darth2, Dedalos, F4uJunky, Freez, Jakspar0, Jerkins, JimBeam, kappa, Lazer, Limbo0, m00t, Plantain (Plantano), Poser, RikiTiki, RoyHobbs, Scotch, Skyrock, Stang, SunFan, SunsFan, TC, Thias, TonyJoey, WMLute, Zap.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Online mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: ONLY TWO MORE Chances!!
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2009, 12:33:33 PM »

Skuzzy just laughed at me when I asked for funds to test everyones DNA to ensure the  correct people are flying so I'll take your word for it.
Whatever id wins the tournament is the id that will be ON the winners plaque though.

hehe, I'm sending my application on basildon bond letter paper, written in blood! Should be fun i will try to make it, thanks for the heads up.

S!

edit: ooops, game ID = batfinkv
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 12:36:02 PM by mechanic »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: ONLY TWO MORE Chances!!
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2009, 12:39:33 PM »
hehe, I'm sending my application on basildon bond letter paper, written in blood! Should be fun i will try to make it, thanks for the heads up.

S!

edit: ooops, game ID = batfinkv

Do you have a letter from the Queen herself to vouch for you?

Online mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2009, 12:42:19 PM »
Indeed i do sir! Although I must admit she used blue parker ink, as far as I can tell...though they do say she has blue blood....who can say for sure?
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2009, 12:50:08 PM »
Indeed i do sir! Although I must admit she used blue parker ink, as far as I can tell...though they do say she has blue blood....who can say for sure?

Thats ok as long as she didn't use Crayola crayon.

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2009, 01:15:12 PM »
Count me "out".

Y'all have fun!

Good luck!
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2009, 03:08:50 PM »
I had this conversation with you by via PM, and you told me from here on out that my reserved name is going to be Bosco. If I need to explain to you again, then PM me again.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
United States Marine

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2009, 04:29:54 PM »
I had this conversation with you by via PM, and you told me from here on out that my reserved name is going to be Bosco. If I need to explain to you again, then PM me again.

As I mentioned last time, this year you will be ok. We will most likely come out this year with a statement concerning shades.

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2009, 06:10:18 PM »
cc, I was misundertood when everytime I see the new updated list, it's Bosc0123 and not Bosco. Much like Plantain (Platano)

<S>
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
United States Marine

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2009, 07:45:32 PM »
I put the names on the list as they won or were posted by AKDogg. He's the one who put it down that way.
Personally I wouldn't have done it that way and just wrote them as they showed on roster during the event... but thats another story.