Author Topic: Noob needs help!  (Read 950 times)

Offline Coolguy0730

• Zinc Member
Noob needs help!
« on: October 21, 2008, 06:38:42 PM »
Im confused on the Offine Missions. I cant get them to show up on AH. I have the .res in the ahiiterr folder, the .mis in the offmiss folder which also has the oneonone.mis in it and that works. Idk what the problem is. Any help would be GREAT.
"The mission of the USAF is to fly, fight, an to win... and don't you forget it it!" -General John P. McConnell

System: C343 landed 10256310295789 cheap kills because he can!!!!

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
Re: Noob needs help!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 06:51:59 PM »
Make sure you have the right terrain loaded in game. One way to check if the game is seeing the mission is to click "show missions for all terrains" box. You should then know which terrain you need to load.
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline Coolguy0730

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 07:15:00 PM »
Nvm, I found out the problem.
"The mission of the USAF is to fly, fight, an to win... and don't you forget it it!" -General John P. McConnell

System: C343 landed 10256310295789 cheap kills because he can!!!!

Offline Los

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 11:58:58 AM »
What was the solution? I've been having a problem where I make a mission and when i call up practice missions, it shows the mission/route but tehre are no flights to select. In the editor they are showing up as display selected flight. Anyone ever have this problem? Thanks....

Los

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 03:48:37 PM »
What was the solution? I've been having a problem where I make a mission and when i call up practice missions, it shows the mission/route but tehre are no flights to select. In the editor they are showing up as display selected flight. Anyone ever have this problem? Thanks....

Los

This sounds like you did not select which planes to have in mission when you made the mission in ME. If that is not the problem then I suggest posting the mission here and somone can look at it.

As far as I know no one has had this type of problem.
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 06:36:28 PM »
Post it and I will look at it.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩