Author Topic: Tuesday's MID WAR DUEL  (Read 4270 times)

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
Re: Tuesday's MID WAR DUEL
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2008, 02:06:44 PM »
There's enough people that fly there. We just need to get rid of all the milk duds.

There are ! What does it prove to drop all ord ,hangers, troops, supplies, swarm the base with rows of Lancs and fighters when there are only 5 guys on in opposition? To me fighting is the purpose of this game not constant base taking in conjunction with removing ones ability to fight as well. Then calling it team work and coordination. If getting shot down isn't enough they all have to keep shooting at you on your way down to get the assist or steal the kill from their teammate. I can't tell you how many times some fool sunk a cv ruining great fighting when nobody was even bothering the town just because they have been programed to .

I have no problem with squads taking bases but picking on countries with 1/5 the players and swarming bases to prove that their more organized is rather pointless to me. But their $15 so I guess if that's what it takes to get your kicks then so be it. I call it milking.

Offline lazydog

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2008, 02:25:23 PM »
well last night in midwar was a blast. almost 60 players on found a lot of great fights the base taking was down also.and all 3 country's were matched up nice.and the chat wasnt to bad either good post TOOL you've been hanging around in mid and been posting some good things about it maybe if you keep it up we'll get some more players in mid  :salute

Offline lowZX14

• Silver Member
      • Home of the 325th Checkertails VFG
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2008, 02:51:17 PM »
And he speaks  :uhoh
lowZX14
325th Checkertails VFG
www.325thcheckertailsvfg.com

Offline coola4me

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2008, 03:05:06 PM »
Here recently the numbers have been increasing steadily i believe mainly because of post such as these. I have no problem of course with any LW arena player hoppin in lookin for a fight, but it drives me nuts for some of the LW squeakers to come over yelling "I'M ON FIRE, I'M GOIN DOWN MAYDAY MAYDAY CAN SOMEBODY COME GET ME!" hahaha and also the endless join request from the new guys.

Now on to the hordes! I have no problem with the hordes that come along everyday, i see it as opportunity for "free" or good kills (unless its Alpha81 he wears me out everytime) whether in gvs or fighters, until of course the hangers all go down. I will admit though once a week my entire squad will get together and we will go on a rampage of land grabbin till the fun peters out from no defenders. If it wasnt for Lazydog, Betty, NKL5 and Bigplay just to name a few (<S> to you all) that country jump the fun would for sure be onesided. So bring on the LW antics and banter (lol) we could use a little action! :O
CO. 172nd Rabid Dawgs
In Game Name: coola
Panties....not the greatest thing on Earth..... but next to it!!!     ME-YOW!!!

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2008, 03:13:28 PM »
Why are some bolded?
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2008, 03:26:16 PM »
"I'M ON FIRE, I'M GOIN DOWN MAYDAY MAYDAY CAN SOMEBODY COME GET ME!" hahaha and also the endless join request from the new guys.

How come I always get a join request when I'm about to shoot somebody. I need to change my name, all the newbs and squeekers flock to it. They don't know how much I suck .If they did they would move on to someone else.

Maybe I should let them see just how bad my vid card is and what screen lag looks like. Maybe then they will leave me alone.

P.S. I should be a trainer for guys with laptops. My first lesson would be to get another computer.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2008, 03:27:32 PM »
 :noid
Charlie don't surf!

Offline lazydog

• Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2008, 03:29:41 PM »
well thanks coola its been a lot more fun moving around get to meet new people in the game.i once thought you were a bunch of dweebs damn so wrong. all a bunch of great guys and enjoy flying with all of ya's :salute to all

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2008, 03:38:19 PM »
Yup.... been having a blast.

Offline lowZX14

• Silver Member
      • Home of the 325th Checkertails VFG
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2008, 03:43:44 PM »
I have to say that the times that I have switched which weren't many, I met some cool guys that were on my list of total tail ends. 
Coola has a new friend in the A20 as well in BP  :furious  from now on if I see one I just run away real fast I've learned my lesson.
lowZX14
325th Checkertails VFG
www.325thcheckertailsvfg.com

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2008, 04:10:29 PM »
I just kill'em :)
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2008, 05:05:33 PM »
I just kill'em :)

Dah !!!!!! you kill everybody

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2008, 06:42:58 PM »
"I'M ON FIRE, I'M GOIN DOWN MAYDAY MAYDAY CAN SOMEBODY COME GET ME!" hahaha and also the endless join request from the new guys.

How come I always get a join request when I'm about to shoot somebody. I need to change my name, all the newbs and squeekers flock to it. They don't know how much I suck .If they did they would move on to someone else.

Maybe I should let them see just how bad my vid card is and what screen lag looks like. Maybe then they will leave me alone.

P.S. I should be a trainer for guys with laptops. My first lesson would be to get another computer.

You're lucky your handle doesn't start with an "A".  I average about 2-3 join requests per flight, surprisingly the majority of those are regular players that I just happen to be fighting against or from someone in their squadron.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2008, 06:43:52 PM »

There are ! What does it prove to drop all ord ,hangers, troops, supplies, swarm the base with rows of Lancs and fighters when there are only 5 guys on in opposition? To me fighting is the purpose of this game not constant base taking in conjunction with removing ones ability to fight as well. Then calling it team work and coordination. If getting shot down isn't enough they all have to keep shooting at you on your way down to get the assist or steal the kill from their teammate. I can't tell you how many times some fool sunk a cv ruining great fighting when nobody was even bothering the town just because they have been programed to .

I have no problem with squads taking bases but picking on countries with 1/5 the players and swarming bases to prove that their more organized is rather pointless to me. But their $15 so I guess if that's what it takes to get your kicks then so be it. I call it milking.

if all you want to do is fight then go too the D.A.!
as for the number of players on one side or the other , i don't care how many there are on any side!
 i fly knights, as do my squaddies, we get the same requests that you do , in the middle of a fight or otherwise! i don,t know why more people congregate too our side than yours, maybe we are more friendly or helpfull,
maybe we teach about more than just air combat, newbies need to learn about all the aspects of the game, not just A.C.M.( i need to learn that lol)
you will very rarely see me taunt someone on 200, unless provoked, i like all the players,on any side,but the whine gets very old very fast :mad: :mad:
there are some great players in mid, i could spend an hour or more talking about all the guys that have shot me down or been killed by me that either offered help too learn or asked for it, because i new something they didn't!  the last one was OPP , he killed me and my three bombers in three passes i didn't hardly get a shot into him, after we saluted i asked for help to learn that, ANYTIME!!! was his reply,<<S>>that's what midwar is or at least should be about! :salute to all you fine players in midwar , and you soreheads too :aok
Flying since tour 71.

Offline coola4me

• Copper Member
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2008, 07:27:36 PM »
..... after we saluted i asked for help to learn that, ANYTIME!!! was his reply,<<S>>that's what midwar is or at least should be about! :salute to all you fine players in midwar , and you soreheads too :aok

You may not remember this but, a while back we were tuned vox you in an M3 me in an M8 and you were asking me to find you to see if where you were was a good hiding spot (remember that lol)! i think we both learned something that day <S> (no wont tell where it was or what map hahahaha)!

Also i have asked for help when i get outturned, roped, or bombed (VonHoltz and alpha81) how they do it and always the response was "Sure anytime you want we can to the TA"! I think thats very noble for somebody to help po little o me out <S>  :aok

Oh and one of my squad mates asked a certain VF15 Satans Playmate if they could tell them how to set up scaling on their joystick and this player took the time to take screenshots and email them to him! Thats helpin a brotha out!! <S> to that player!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 07:29:30 PM by coola4me »
CO. 172nd Rabid Dawgs
In Game Name: coola
Panties....not the greatest thing on Earth..... but next to it!!!     ME-YOW!!!