Author Topic: System slow down around peak times  (Read 281 times)

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
System slow down around peak times
« on: November 11, 2008, 07:14:54 AM »
I have spoken with other players and some have experianced this. There appears to be some new lag issue, when <250 players happens. The lag isnt with the planes, but rather the text messages, moving around the map ( tower to tower ), going into options, or really any clipboard function. For instance text messages, the delay is about 2-3 seconds before it appears, and switching rooms, ie O'club may take 4 seconds. Started after the new skins. Doesnt appear with lower numbers, but as arena fills, seems to creep up. So far though, have absolutley no problems with fighting. Today is Tuesday, so Ill let you know how TT fairs.

Thank you.

ps
never had this before, and other planes skins disabled.can post a copy of my Dx also if needed
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline Condor

• Nickel Member
Re: System slow down around peak times
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 08:06:55 PM »
I know I am responding to a very old post but lately I have been experiencing exactly what 4deck described and others havetold me the same.  Not only that, but in tank battles there is a very  long delay between a killing shot and the explosion of the tank that is killed.  For example, last night while in an M4 I fired a shot into the side of a Panzer at 800 yards.  He then turned his turret towards me after I hit him and killed me.  The text buffer said I killed him and he killed me.  I had never fired a second shot.  I've experienced this several times lately and others have told me they are experiencing the same prolonged lag between killing shots and the explosion of the tanks they hit.
Balrog in game. Some day my performance may justify the name. LOL