Author Topic: French vehicles, plz!  (Read 1380 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: French vehicles, plz!
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2008, 06:45:29 PM »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2008, 06:47:06 PM »

Wellllll, if you want to get technical...

Without the country you so easily mock, we would not exist as a country.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2008, 06:50:12 PM »
Without the country you so easily mock, we would not exist as a country.

ack-ack

Yep.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2008, 07:09:10 PM »
They use the captured tanks they got from the French in 2 line duty for radio on the Eastern front.You didn't know.

But he did know, it's mentioned in his post.

If you wanna get technical grammarboi, the Germans rarely used "captured French vehicles".   But they used Char's and D.520's.   The D.520's were praised by the Luftwaffe and utilized as trainers.   

....and You didn't know.

While some of the captured Char's were pressed into German service on the Eastern Front, far more served in rear units or in other less active areas such as the Channel Islands.  A lot were also given to the German allies such as Croatia and Romania.  Quite a few were also stripped for parts, for example the turrets removed and placed on gun cars attached to trains or modified with increased armor or in some cases, unsuccessfully with larger guns.

ack-ack

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2008, 07:10:02 PM »
Really and let me guess me your going to say I'm here for my damn post count?

Well, you sure don't post to show off your stunning intellect so it must be for the post count.

ack-ack

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2008, 07:46:42 PM »
GERMAN MODIFICATION OF FRENCH CHAR B TANKS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is reported that the Germans are modifying French heavy tanks of the Char B (30-ton) type.

The 75-mm. gun is being transferred from the hull to a new turret. This would be a logical improvement. The gun in its previous position could only fire forward. Moreover, owing to the low mounting in the hull, it could not be fired from the defiladed position, and when crossing antitank trenches the gun barrel was apt to become clogged with earth.

TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline glock89

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2008, 08:19:47 PM »
Well, you sure don't post to show off your stunning intellect so it must be for the post count.

ack-ack
I AM NOT HERE FOR MY !%@e%^t@%^ POST COUNT RETARDS CANT YOU READ OR DO I HAVE TO SEND THIS  TO YOUR HOUSE?
Fear and death in the wings, in thrall of those fallen from grace
Petty is as petty does, witness the mass disgrace.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2008, 08:25:39 PM »
I AM NOT HERE FOR MY !%@e%^t@%^ POST COUNT RETARDS CANT YOU READ OR DO I HAVE TO SEND THIS  TO YOUR HOUSE?

Will you present it in person?  :t

So, please explain to us why you post.  Like I said, it isn't to contribute anything to the topic being discussed, so what can it be other than the obvious attempt at raising your post count?

ack-ack

Offline glock89

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2008, 08:31:51 PM »
Will you present it in person?  :t

So, please explain to us why you post.  Like I said, it isn't to contribute anything to the topic being discussed, so what can it be other than the obvious attempt at raising your post count?

ack-ack
Let see why i post? First why do you post if your going to a be a bellybutton every time? I really don't care about my post count do you well maybe you do i don't what dose it do? Noting who cares i don't but since you got noting better to do other then point up people prolbmes and think your all big and tough just because your over the pc. I came here for ideas at first but then soon find out most of them been ask for why ask for the same thing that need to be ask for? Only people like you would come out and say do a Search just like my Korea war thread mainly peolpe only want to do WW2 games not any thing before or after it seem now in days. One thing i don't get about you Ack-Ack why do pick fights with me? We all know I'm much younger then you but wait you have no soul. Go ahead keep saying more to me think i care only making a bellybutton out of you.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2008, 08:37:15 PM »
Go ahead keep saying more to me think i care only making a bellybutton out of you.
Think ya got that backwards . :rofl
See Rule #4

Offline glock89

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2008, 08:38:22 PM »
Think ya got that backwards . :rofl
Still going?  :lol

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2008, 08:45:39 PM »
Let see why i post? First why do you post if your going to a be a bellybutton every time? I really don't care about my post count do you well maybe you do i don't what dose it do? Noting who cares i don't but since you got noting better to do other then point up people prolbmes and think your all big and tough just because your over the pc. I came here for ideas at first but then soon find out most of them been ask for why ask for the same thing that need to be ask for? Only people like you would come out and say do a Search just like my Korea war thread mainly peolpe only want to do WW2 games not any thing before or after it seem now in days. One thing i don't get about you Ack-Ack why do pick fights with me? We all know I'm much younger then you but wait you have no soul. Go ahead keep saying more to me think i care only making a bellybutton out of you.

If you didn't spam every thread with your incoherent, uneducated ramblings and actually contributed to a discussion once in awhile, you wouldn't get the flak that you do.  So, the question is, what are you going to do to improve the situation?  Other than try and raise your post count that is.   :lol

ack-ack

Offline glock89

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2008, 08:46:55 PM »
If you didn't spam every thread with your incoherent, uneducated ramblings and actually contributed to a discussion once in awhile, you wouldn't get the flak that you do.  So, the question is, what are you going to do to improve the situation?  Other than try and raise your post count that is.   :lol

ack-ack
You must have ADD or ADHD.  Who would come here for post count? Any one i won't but just like the rest of the world you settle for rumors and not fact. 

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2008, 08:49:13 PM »
You must have ADD or ADHD.  Who would come here for post count? Any one i won't but just like the rest of the world you settle for rumors and not fact. 
Why do you post here at all...you don't play?
I find it amusing that i say your Ritalin has worn off...and now you accuse AKAK of ADD/ADHD.  Do you have any original thoughts...or are you a parrot?
See Rule #4

Offline glock89

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2008, 08:53:06 PM »
Why do you post here at all...you don't play?
I find it amusing that i say your Ritalin has worn off...and now you accuse AKAK of ADD/ADHD.  Do you have any original thoughts...or are you a parrot?
I use to play and? So HTC is only for people who play so any one that is not playing HTC must leave or get shot. Well let see Ack-Ack keep saying I'm here for my post count witch I'm not but most of you believe that. But what so import about post count? If i get million do i get a new car? Bike? A vacation? A plane? HTC free for a year? Is that what happened when you hint a million post count?