Author Topic: LYNX and the other haters  (Read 7003 times)

Offline SkyTiger

• Copper Member
Re: LYNX and the other haters
« Reply #285 on: November 19, 2008, 04:17:49 PM »
Okay.   :mad:

You guys win.

CHAPPY, Vermont, other members of the squad.. thank you so much for being great to me and teaching me a lot of the ropes. Thanks PF, moot, B3YK, everyone else who has supported me.

I just talked to HTC and was informed that I can report those responsible for making this experience utterly miserable for me. I opted not to report anyone however, and instead asked them to cancel my account.

This "shade" is going back to ghostown I guess. Not that it matters at this point, but to you people who decided I MUST be run out of the game and went out of your way each day to harass me both on the board and in the game: You have no idea how wrong you are and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

To HTC: Great game, really immersive and thank you for the great customer support.

<S>
 :salute

Offline Cobra516

• Copper Member
      • Virtual Thunderbirds
« Reply #286 on: November 19, 2008, 04:20:42 PM »
The level of studg0try in this thread is overwhelming. 

I've never quite understood how someone's in game experience can be ruined by "harrassment" in the form of text - just ignore it, don't read it, fly with your squad or whoever you like to fly with, enjoy the sim, and forget the idiots harrassing you.   Why is that so hard to do?

Quit being such a sensitive fairy.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 04:24:34 PM by Cobra516 »
Slipping the surly bonds.

"Ray" #3 Right Wing
Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #287 on: November 19, 2008, 04:22:22 PM »
Okay.   :mad:

You guys win.

CHAPPY, Vermont, other members of the squad.. thank you so much for being great to me and teaching me a lot of the ropes. Thanks PF, moot, B3YK, everyone else who has supported me.

I just talked to HTC and was informed that I can report those responsible for making this experience utterly miserable for me. I opted not to report anyone however, and instead asked them to cancel my account.

This "shade" is going back to ghostown I guess. Not that it matters at this point, but to you people who decided I MUST be run out of the game and went out of your way each day to harass me both on the board and in the game: You have no idea how wrong you are and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

To HTC: Great game, really immersive and thank you for the great customer support.

<S>

Try coming back(again) with a different name, a thicker skin, and a personality that isn't so self-loving.

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #288 on: November 19, 2008, 04:26:00 PM »
Most of the 'griefers' in Aces High are about as lame as they can call you. Don't worry about it.  :salute
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #289 on: November 19, 2008, 04:37:17 PM »
I remember when people were mad at me for flyin my D9. It just made me do it more =p. I also remember when la-7 and spits ho me and then force me to break it off w/e i'm doing and make seperation. While they chase me around for 10-15 minutes as I make wide turn to go back into the furball zone w/ them on my tail. I'd do it just because it's more fun pissing them off and not giving em da kills=p. And there aint a damn they can do about it ! which is the beautiful part. The more then talk on 200 the sweeter it feels!
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96
Ze LuftVhiners Alliance - 'Don't Focke Wulf Us!'

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #290 on: November 19, 2008, 04:48:14 PM »
LyeEL, I knew he was pilot wounded.   That was the second sortie of mine and I lit up the cockpit.   The Niki really came into play on the 1st and 3rd encounters.   

Again, I've NEVER called him out for being a "shade".   I just hate liars and he is trying to play the role of "the wounded puppy" and I won't cut him slack on that.   He knows he got caught in that lie and still refuses to admit it.   

SkyTiger, you need a nap.    :salute

-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #291 on: November 19, 2008, 04:50:28 PM »

You guys win.

<S>

whats your new name going to be?
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #292 on: November 19, 2008, 04:50:41 PM »
The 300th poster wins a prize.  :aok

He's quiting, wow all you guys are total arse holes!  :mad:

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #293 on: November 19, 2008, 04:52:40 PM »
The 300th poster wins a prize.  :aok

He's quiting, wow all you guys are total arse holes!  :mad:

he'll be back
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #294 on: November 19, 2008, 04:55:30 PM »

Should come back next month as CryTiger  :rofl

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #295 on: November 19, 2008, 05:01:02 PM »

You guys win.

<S>

Hero to Goat in a week.  Wow.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.