Author Topic: Sorry to all...  (Read 7045 times)

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: Sorry to all...
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2008, 10:06:50 AM »
Apology accepted Amsoil mate im sure you wont do it again bro.

When ya get back be sure to let us know when you are as i like many others have said will wing with ya anytime.

Dont beat yourself up too bad over it some people stay bitter longer than others and act like children others know how to forgive and forget and give 2nd chances. At the end of the day its still only a GAME.

:salute

I'm with this sentiment 100%.  Much as I love this game, I'm surprised to see some of the sentiment here from some long-time players.

- oldman

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2008, 10:14:19 AM »
HAVE FUN!!

A real man admits to his wrong doings.  I respect your statement and hope you come back soon.  You can change your name in-game and can start a new slate.

<<S>>
Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2008, 10:16:47 AM »
start banning that tards again :aok
I think we should ban tards that tower out just before the bombs hit.  If you get bombed, take it like a man.  The only reason to tower is to prevent a death. 

Just my opinion, I could be wrong..
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline B3YT

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2008, 10:44:06 AM »
i respect amsoil as he could be making excuses or running away but he's taking it all from some folks on here . see you soon in game -taffy
As the cleaners say :"once more unto the bleach"

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2008, 10:47:27 AM »
I think we should ban tards that tower out just before the bombs hit.  If you get bombed, take it like a man.  The only reason to tower is to prevent a death. 

you mad cause you didnt pick up some free horde running kills on me?
your bad bro.
no need in the anger  :aok
have a good one
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2008, 10:54:29 AM »
Jeez guys, give the kid a break. 

Y'all write like Aces High is some sort of passage to life.  Everybody that has played this game, for any length of time, had done something gamey.  For those of you who say you haven't,(BULL).

Maybe some deeds are worse than others, but he was caught, and he then came forward, which is more than what most would have done.  To say he will never be forgiven, who cares?

It's a friggin game, move on and piss on the next guy in line.

Now run and check my scores, there is nothing special to see except I get killed a bunch.

Dare I voice my opinion?

Fred

I just want to point out something to ya, when you say every one has done something "Gamey"
 i believe there are many here who have NEVER done something "gamey", maybe our defanition of "gamey" is different,  
  is vulching gamey?  i dont think so, but yet you will never see me vulch, yes i have when i began in AH but i have not vulched in a few years!!
  Is hourding "gamey"?,again i don't think so, yes i have killed with friendlies around me but if there are more friendlies then nmes i will go else where, or switch sides to be the one fighting the hourd.
  is Hoing "gamey"? running to ack? being a good BnZmer and utilizing your skill? or a TnBer and using those skillz?

NO,NO,NO  heck even spawn camping..

there are many styles of fighting that are complained about but those are not "gamey" in my book.

when you have to resort to shooting down a shade of yours or a buddies,or any other way to falsify your "skillz" now that is "gamey" in my book, almost to the point of cheating,

yes most every one deserves a second chance, and i hope he has learned a lesson that will follow him through out his life.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2008, 11:08:42 AM »
Its good that you came out and admitted it and didn't just hide. Best wishes to you  :salute

He did not come out.  He was hiding until someone else made him come out.  He is just sorry he got found out  :rofl

A quick name change and he is back in business  :lol
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline toonces3

• Nickel Member
« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2008, 11:14:18 AM »
I thought score didn't count, we all wanted to do away with score, and caring about scoring is dweeby?

If so, then, in fact, this guy is the least dweeby of us all because of his utter disdain for the score system.

Or, in other words, my care-o-meter simply hasn't budged from this topic.

Padding score, something nobody cares about, in a freaking computer game.  Tell me again why I should care?  Coming clean?  Really?  In a computer game?  You lost me here folks.
"And I got my  :rocklying problem fix but my voice is going to inplode your head" -Kennyhayes

"My thread is forum gold, it should be melted down, turned into minature f/a-18 fighter jets and handed out to everyone who participated." -Thrila

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2008, 11:39:01 AM »
you mad cause you didnt pick up some free horde running kills on me?
your bad bro.
no need in the anger  :aok
have a good one
No anger at all really.  Actually, I think the various gamey ways people avoid death in the name of score is humorous.  Bomb and bail, towering as the bombs fall, yada, yada, yada is most hilarious.  I will say that at least you have skills, many who practice gamey tactics don't.

IMHO, much of the timid play styles necessary to be on the top of the rankings make no sense to me, but that's for another thread.

<S>

BTW, since when does 8 make a horde?  :huh

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2008, 11:47:45 AM »

I don't get it.  Why would someone in a gv tower out with bombs falling if not to prevent death?  Or are you saying preventing a death that way is unmanly?  Personally, I don't think it takes much guts to drop a bomb on a gv, so it's tit-for-tat in my book.
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2008, 11:52:01 AM »

Usually when your group of eight whittle the opposing squad of sixteen down two or three the crys of horde start flying.  ;)

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2008, 12:07:33 PM »
No anger at all really.  Actually, I think the various gamey ways people avoid death in the name of score is humorous.  Bomb and bail, towering as the bombs fall, yada, yada, yada is most hilarious.  I will say that at least you have skills, many who practice gamey tactics don't.

IMHO, much of the timid play styles necessary to be on the top of the rankings make no sense to me, but that's for another thread.

<S>

First off, i could care less about score.
Yeah im gonna sit there in a GV that i spend perks on and let your bombs kill me. (ummm hell no)
8 to take a Vbase is a horde  :aok

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #87 on: November 20, 2008, 12:10:27 PM »
I don't get it.  Why would someone in a gv tower out with bombs falling if not to prevent death?  Or are you saying preventing a death that way is unmanly?  Personally, I don't think it takes much guts to drop a bomb on a gv, so it's tit-for-tat in my book.
Yes, towering to keep from getting a death is gamey, that's what I am saying.  It's a tactic used by the score mongers almost exclusively.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: November 20, 2008, 12:12:40 PM »
Yes, towering to keep from getting a death is gamey, that's what I am saying.  It's a tactic used by the score mongers almost exclusively.

enough with the hijack  :aok

LYNCH THE DAMN SHADE VULCHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rock :rock :rock

Offline infowars

• Nickel Member
« Reply #89 on: November 20, 2008, 12:18:24 PM »
This is not a GAME.....  This is my life.  I would appreciate it if you people would stop belittling it.
SWneo <==== In game name. Cpt 125th Spartan Warriors.