Author Topic: Jury Said "Innocent" Care to comment LYNX?  (Read 1269 times)

Offline Twizzty

• Silver Member
Jury Said "Innocent" Care to comment LYNX?
« on: November 21, 2008, 12:23:08 PM »
So Jokers Jokers has no Shade, and all the other conspiracy theories you came up with just don't hold water...Care to comment? Maybe an apology to Bond(U2007)?

<S> Twizzty

Meteor Interception of Luftwannabe Forces.
Current status of M.I.L.F: On standby - awaiting aircraft.
The Few

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
Re: Jury Said "Innocent" Care to comment LYNX?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 12:24:16 PM »
Oh my....  This won't go well.   :O  It might be INteresting though.  :D

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 12:28:39 PM »
Yes, it seems we need to do our own research before jumping on a witch hunt. I apologize for my part in that thread. I'll do my own homework from now on.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline saantana

• Nickel Member
      • Dywizjon 308
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 12:32:11 PM »
Oh my where is DaveyJ when you need him  :D
Saantana
308 Polish Squadron RAF
http://dywizjon308.servegame.org

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept my faith"

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 12:53:28 PM »
Two random players log into EW, one kills the other 25 times in less than an hour (34 minutes), then neither one ever goes back. Nearly half of one player's kills in two consecutive tours are from the other guy. C'mon, who wouldn't think this looks a wee bit suspicious?
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 12:58:09 PM »
See Rules #4, #5 (you are about to get bumped off this board)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 01:23:49 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2008, 12:59:43 PM »
Good to hear. While Jokers Jokers and the RT don't quite mix well you have to appreciate their skills and contributions to the Bishops.

Addendum: For one I know that Joker is a hard nosed player and earns whatever score he acheives. I have also flown with Hoagi and a couple other Jokers in AW and they have never done anything suspicious to my knowledge. I believe seano was also in AW.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 01:05:12 PM by Getback »

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2008, 01:01:31 PM »
See Rules #4, #5

Undoubtedly,

Which I think is an underlying point here. You fly with that type of squad and your already labeled regardless. I agree with Hub however...it is what it is and each of us can draw our own conclusion.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 01:24:25 PM by Skuzzy »

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2008, 01:01:46 PM »
Could be.. but also could be one helping another learn some skills. TA would probably be better for that but not always. Me and my Squaddie Hibly will fight in MW sometimes if it is slow. He is perfecting his 38 skills, some of which include continueing the fight with damage. In the TA you never receive damage so your plane is always 100%.

On this particular occurence I'll say it was just that with the Jokers.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2008, 01:11:01 PM »
So Jokers Jokers has no Shade, and all the other conspiracy theories you came up with just don't hold water...Care to comment? Maybe an apology to Bond(U2007)?

<S> Twizzty

This is going to get locked also but being as your being a clever so n so.  Go review the figures which I have e-mailed to Skuzzy, as requested in my locked thread.  It could be skuzzy didn't review the figures before acting hastily.

Tour 106 LW musashi 272 death of which U2007 has 192 of those kills.  That's 70%
Tour 105 LW musashi 320 deaths of which U2007 has 241 of those kills.  That's 73%

I haven't even looked in the other arena's for perk farming evidence.  Twizzty you don't look so clever now do ya.  Care to review asking for an apology.    :rofl

Offline Twizzty

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2008, 01:22:33 PM »
This is going to get locked also but being as your being a clever so n so.  Go review the figures which I have e-mailed to Skuzzy, as requested in my locked thread.  It could be skuzzy didn't review the figures before acting hastily.

Tour 106 LW musashi 272 death of which U2007 has 192 of those kills.  That's 70%
Tour 105 LW musashi 320 deaths of which U2007 has 241 of those kills.  That's 73%

I haven't even looked in the other arena's for perk farming evidence.  Twizzty you don't look so clever now do ya.  Care to review asking for an apology.    :rofl

LOL...Still bailing that sinking ship ha. Please look at the other arena's asap, you must be correct sir. No hurry on that apology, I have time.

Meteor Interception of Luftwannabe Forces.
Current status of M.I.L.F: On standby - awaiting aircraft.
The Few

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2008, 01:24:51 PM »
LOL...Still bailing that sinking ship ha. Please look at the other arena's asap, you must be correct sir. No hurry on that apology, I have time.

?? I don't care what. You don't get 241 + 192 kills on the same guy. No one who's legit has got that amount of kills on the same person. It would take years.

This isn't right and everyone can see that but you.

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2008, 01:25:58 PM »
Good to hear. While Jokers Jokers and the RT don't quite mix well you have to appreciate their skills and contributions to the Bishops.

Addendum: For one I know that Joker is a hard nosed player and earns whatever score he acheives. I have also flown with Hoagi and a couple other Jokers in AW and they have never done anything suspicious to my knowledge. I believe seano was also in AW.

No buddy who flies in a self generated horde earns much of anything IMO. Now JOKER and a few of the others are actually quite capable separate from the choice of squad tactics and this might cause some pressure on others to live up to a given standard.

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson