Author Topic: RC Helicopters/airplanes  (Read 4429 times)

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Re: RC Helicopters/airplanes
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2008, 12:26:05 PM »
Cap1, he was talking about using one of those little airhogs planes not a regular RC unit. Please try to keep your reply in perspective as that was what I was responding to.  :huh

you don't know much aboutg r/c, do ya?

OK, I  had time to add to this now.

9 out of 10 r/c models are so incredibly overpowered it's not funny. i have at least 4 that'll launch in less than a 5 foot ground roll. and that's on a grass strip. even my 80" p51 only needs 6 to 10 feet if i push her.
 mounting cameras on these aircraft is no big deal. there are plenty of small cameras, that don't require massive batteries. we've done it at our r/c club. one guy was flying his by only using a tv monitor. hell,. he landed on our aircraft carrier that way.

DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2008, 12:29:49 PM »
Cap1, he was talking about using one of those little airhogs planes not a regular RC unit. Please try to keep your reply in perspective as that was what I was responding to.  :huh

ooo crap!!!!!

sorry dude!!!!

i must've missed that one. i really thought you were talkin abuot regular r/c.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Online Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2008, 12:36:14 PM »
I think he should follow in the Jap footprints and place paint balls on ballons so they drop at a certain point. Hopefully hitting one of the other team players.

Yall can tell them that yall are so good the birds even team up with ya. :)
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Jebus

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2008, 12:38:18 PM »

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2008, 06:49:13 PM »
Get one of those giant water balloon sling shots and load it up with a bucket of paint balls. Fire it at the other side's lines and claim it as a cluster bomb.
 :devil
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2008, 08:52:26 PM »
Get one of those giant water balloon sling shots and load it up with a bucket of paint balls. Fire it at the other side's lines and claim it as a cluster bomb.
 :devil

now THAT would be hilarious!!  :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2008, 09:59:10 PM »
Pretty soon, unmanned droids will unload barrels of paint onto a bunker with paintball wannabees sitting inside trying to command their own drones.  :rolleyes:

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2008, 10:51:55 AM »
I like it because there's something relatively new each time. Speedball turns into an FPS game too fast. Play-Repeat-Play-Repeat-Play-Repeat. :(

I guess I like paintball in the way people like the NFL or baseball or even people who enjoy dueling 1v1.  The rules are set prior and the field is symmetrical.  The greater skill, teamwork, and speed will win.  I also enjoy it because there is no better feeling than catching an unwitting player in his bunker over the top.  :D
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Selino631

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2008, 01:16:32 PM »
lol. One of the fellow teams at the field we play at have a paintball bazooka and a paintball tank. we're thinking about designing a mortar or boozka or something.

also i was talking to my team captain. he said that we can take his wireless camera's and go to the field before the game starts to "scout" the fields. then place camera's in the most important bases and on trees watching the main roads!
OEF 11-12