Author Topic: Loss within JG54  (Read 3515 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: Loss within JG54
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2008, 07:12:54 PM »
I got booted for no reason at all but that's ok I don't really like the game.

is easily understandable if you both reside in the same house/same IP destination logging in to the game

as for the initial post, same thoughts as Slash
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2008, 07:42:24 AM »
guess I'll have to modify their squad photo:

how big an immature idiot do you have to be to get booted from a pay on line game?
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline lutrel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2008, 09:13:18 AM »
Karma.................. :rock
Lutrel AkA "Lut"
CO ~Avengers~

Offline republic

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2008, 03:20:08 PM »
Where did you find Metal?  Haven't seen that canook in ages!
P-47 pilot

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2008, 03:39:02 PM »
how big an immature idiot do you have to be to get booted from a pay on line game?

More like how big a of vagina do you have to be to cry so much to staff to get someone booted for trash talking over the internet.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2008, 04:33:35 PM »

More like how big a of vagina do you have to be to cry so much to staff to get someone booted for trash talking over the internet.

dunno but I'd guess as big as the one that made the noise in the 1st place? Is that why he was booted?

never understood trash talking - in RL or the fantasy world called the internet - seems like a waste of air and effort..

it is a curse of the internet for sure as it gives too many a platform they can hide behind & spew retarded remarks  while acting out some childhood frustration . For an adult to partake in such behavoir in a public forum that has paying players from 8 to 80 years old is unexplainable imo.
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2008, 04:49:20 PM »
ahh vox populi...

without knowing the details, nor caring to, all i can say it must've been enough for HTC to come to that conclusion.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline OldBull

• Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2008, 11:39:00 PM »
 STORCH Gone!!! Say it ain't so! are we never to hear his gentle words again? his kindness, his outgoing and always uplifting  words of encouragement, Oh the huminanty, (sniff sniff) how will we ever go on ? Please excuse me Gentlemen I need to go lie down and compose myself, this is more than I can bear. ... sob sob.
Maj OldBull
XO Avengers
OldBull
XO ~Avengers~

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2008, 11:49:39 PM »
What's done is done. No need to rub it in and create more animosity between people in his squad. Besides, many of you have got your wish. Now lets see how great everything is going to be in the AvA now that the "scourge" of the arenas is gone.

Offline PhantomBarron

• Copper Member
      • http://
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2008, 07:32:21 AM »
I dont know all the details about Storch getting booted, but I have a pretty good idea how it went down. If Im correct, then certian other players have no business being here either. If they booted everyone in this game for vocally interjecting thier opinion, this game would be long gone.
Game ID: Tyrant

Relax, What I’ve taken from you now will eventually be inherited by the Meek

Offline republic

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2008, 08:03:20 AM »
If they booted everyone in this game for vocally interjecting thier opinion, this game would be long gone.

Amen to that brother.
P-47 pilot

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2008, 08:23:45 AM »
I do know the details and I don't like tattle-tales! My friends shall be avenged!  :)

"The child who tattletales is usually seeking attention, this child needs to know the difference between appropriate 'telling on somebody' and when it isn't appropriate to tell. Tattletales do so as it gives them a sense of power. Try and determine what the child's needs are that makes him/her want to seek attention in this fashion. Usually a tattletale has a self-esteem issue, when they tattle, somebody listens and they are gaining the attention they seek which often makes them feel important. "

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2008, 09:08:04 AM »
Now lets see how great everything is going to be in the AvA now that the "scourge" of the arenas is gone.

An excellent point.  I hope to see the prompt return of all the people who left because of the trash talking.

- oldman

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2008, 09:15:28 AM »
yes, lets see how much of a "scourge" they really were!

based on this we should soon have 50 people in there on a regular basis.  :)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2008, 10:28:44 AM »
Well, if you have the scoop, spill the beans because i have a feeling this is more MW than AvA related.. i coud be wrong, or perhaps it's a combo of both.  did storch get the boot, or did he get slapped with a temp-ban but decided to toss it all in? makes a difference.

Before you guys go all defensive for storch, bear in mind his past history with HTC (he had been (perma?)banned from the Forums, and has had continual run ins (again mostly MW per my understanding) with the players.  I don't know how far past the line storch had gone, but it has to be beyond "simple smack" I would think.

If it's a simple issue of vox populi (mob rule) then i disagree and sympathize, but again storch has played the game long enough to know where the boundries are. 

keep it clean and game-related and you should be okay.  get vulgar or too personal, then you leave yourself open to things like this.  Also avoid PM smack because that can be actioned as "harrassment," especially if you're skirting the aforementioned "lines," despite the ability to squelch.

but overall, i do agree there are way too many milquetoasted castrati in this game.  they need to butch up.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798