Author Topic: Loss within JG54  (Read 3516 times)

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Re: Loss within JG54
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2008, 10:18:08 PM »
I had Lemon Pepper Stork for dinner.

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2008, 11:15:36 PM »
So that's what they serve in state prisons these days?   :P

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2008, 09:40:18 AM »
Yeah, but with enough Tabasco its tasty.  :D

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2008, 09:43:02 AM »
You love muffin, I thought someone was dead.
same
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2008, 06:17:23 AM »

More like how big a of vagina do you have to be to cry so much to staff to get someone booted for trash talking over the internet.

storch is the only one to blame for his dismissal.  No one forced him to type the stuff he did, if anyone needed a thicker skin it was storch.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2008, 07:06:30 PM »
What's done is done. No need to rub it in and create more animosity between people in his squad. Besides, many of you have got your wish. Now lets see how great everything is going to be in the AvA now that the "scourge" of the arenas is gone.

it's never good when anyone gets banned. i didn't like him ingame either, but that doesn't mean i'd want him banned. i simply did one of two things. A) ignore him, or B) try to stir the kettle a bit to get him all wound up......but nver with any intentions of getting the guy booted. after all, what would he really do to me? shoot down my cartoon airplane?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2008, 07:14:18 PM »
Yea with storch gone I bet there will be more people in the AvA then all the other arenas combined.   :rolleyes:

Get real the ONLY reason any of those people left is because they kept getting their tulips hand to them. There are no two week noobs for them to shoot down in the AvA so they went back to the MAs.

Iv been flying in the MW lately and there are a few tards in there they cry all day long, mainly ghost66 and biggamer. You know what I do when they start crying? I use this little know thing called SQUELCH and keep killing them until they get mad enough to leave. Those that say they left because of the trash talk are really saying " I cant hold my own so Ill just find an excuse so that it doesn't look like I'm a wuss".

but here's the key........when he kiloled them, did he gloat, wait for em to come back, or offer em advice?
 i did much more often than not, and as of late, the guys that've kilt me, have also been offering good advice on where i went wrong....and it is very helpful really.

not tryin to put anyone down(although storch already doean't like me), but just asking a question.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2008, 07:46:00 PM »
but here's the key........when he kiloled them, did he gloat, wait for em to come back, or offer em advice?
 i did much more often than not, and as of late, the guys that've kilt me, have also been offering good advice on where i went wrong....and it is very helpful really.

not tryin to put anyone down(although storch already doean't like me), but just asking a question.

Iv seen storch help people out many times, but only to those that had the testicles to fight and not run back to a horde or ack. Iv seen him take people to the TA and DA and teach them. Hell when I was a noob he and I would go to the DA and he would help my little squeaker bellybutton out. Him and N7 were the main people that I would watch and learn from and when they could they would take me in the TA/DA and teach me. Again if you ran away from fights you would hear it from him but if you wanted to fight and learn what you did right or wrong he was more then willing to show you.

Most people never try to get to know storch they just see him on 200 and think he's an ass. Hes the guy that would always bring up the morale with his off tone singing on squad channel and when he was making fun of people on 200 he would be laughing on VOX when they would get mad. I heard HT once say the goal in this game is for you to piss the other guy off and I doubt that anyone would disagree that he did that when he was one.

Even now squad vox sounds empty without him I for one am going to miss him and things just aren't going to be the same, and its ganna be less fun with him on.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
      • Dirac's equation (non truncated)
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2008, 08:41:08 PM »

Ok now... let it rest. What's done is done, carry on.

GameID: Turner
Truth has no agenda.

Offline republic

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2008, 10:30:45 PM »
It's interesting how many people post in the AvA forum, comment on it's goings on, yet never actually fly in the AvA...
P-47 pilot

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2008, 11:15:06 PM »
i used to fly in the Combat theatre back in the day with jamusta...before most of you Jg54 even joined probably. VW, Tbar, TK, Storch, Tankman and N7 were all there, and a couple more. People like slash, duke and oldman would be in every night. Back in the days when people would always fly under 8k and no one gave a stuff about anything but having a laugh and fighting the right way. way, way before the two major allied and axis squadrons took root and it became the AvA we know today.
 I would fly there more if i thought i would find some worth action, but i still got a right to voice my opinion on CT topics.  :aok
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 12:13:37 AM by mechanic »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2008, 11:58:53 PM »
Quote from: Skuzzy
For all the gripes I hear about storch, I have never gotten a film from anyone that shows him, or anyone else for that matter, acting badly in the game.  If you do not have time to film it, then you keep your mouth off the bulletin board about it.  I have had it with those who constantly complain about members of another squad only to never, and I mean never, have one iota of proof they have acted badly.

Skuzzy wrote that... I suppose he finally got the film he needed.

Good riddance.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline a4944

• Copper Member
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2008, 07:09:13 AM »
I'm sure he was great in your squad.  You all have high opinions.  Too bad he could not extend that to the whole community.  It would have been a better place.

Venom

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2008, 07:28:46 AM »
It's interesting how many people post in the AvA forum, comment on it's goings on, yet never actually fly in the AvA...

i never flew in AvA, but i don't think this arose from goings on in there. therefore, it's not about the Ava, but rather about the person.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline republic

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2008, 07:41:14 AM »
Just interesting how people enjoy coming here to throw poo at one another, yet want to do nothing to help the arena...
P-47 pilot