Author Topic: Things I hate...  (Read 2013 times)

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
Re: Things I hate...
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2008, 12:17:44 AM »
<<<<<<<<<always did homework in study hall,and lunch period.
Well, yes I do that too, but sometimes I just feel like sleeping or reading a good book...besides, A's aren't that hard to come by. :)
InGame ID: Cairn
Quote from: BillyD topic=283300.msg3581799#msg3581799
... FOR TEH MUPPET$ TO PAD OUR SCO?E N to WIN TEH EPIC WAR OF TEH UNIVERSE We MUST VULTCHE DA RUNWAYZ N DROP UR GUYZ FIGHTERZ Bunkarz Then OUR SKWAD will Finarry Get TACTICAL NOOK for 25 KILL SCORE  STREAK>X

Offline Curlew

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2008, 12:53:21 AM »
I hate 1plus44, he taunts me with weed
It is I, Ens. Pulver! And I have just thrown your palm tree overboard!
Quote from: Helm
The best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Callsign---Curlew

Offline NEARY

• Nickel Member
      • The 18th FG Killer Chihuahuas
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2008, 01:11:23 AM »
i hate this thread.....
it is full of hate......

i also hate cats and yellow shirts
The 18th FG Killer Chihuahuas.since tour 97.        CO: KCTHUNDR(me)
 ( NEARY tours 96- 107) 2nd in command: Penguin. www.freewebs.com/18thfg   in game i.d.: KCTHUNDR

OBey Teh ChIHuaHUa!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!11!!!1

Offline Xasthur

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2008, 01:23:32 AM »
I hate fat people and bad drivers. Fat people are usually bad drivers, so that sort of covers both bases. I was out driving today.... enjoying the weather and few new parts on my car and I was bombarded by fat people (in skinny clothes too... gross flab hanging out every direction) and retarded drivers. 20kms under the speed limit? "Oh, it's Sunday, that's ok". NO IT'S BLOODY NOT! Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrr king hell.

Bike and Vespa riders too... avacados shouldn't be allowed on the road.

Just watching lazy, fat lards wobbling around and driving slowly pisses me off... chicken wings flapping as they fight with the steering wheel just to turn into a carpark.  :rolleyes:

I also hate how fat people have NO sense of their size. I was at a 21st last night and there was one really fat girl there. The ONLY person to bump into me more than once the whole night was this fat cow... every time she walked past me....I was love-handled, fat-elbowed or gut-slapped. FFS  :furious Not only that but she was the only who didn't apologise when she bumped into me. Fat, useless and rude... should have burnt the retard with my cigarette when she wobbled into me. Oops  :lol

Raw Prawns
Australia

"Beaufighter Operator Support Services"

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2008, 05:06:45 AM »
QFT
Engineers should be made to work on the front lines servicing the crap they design before they are permitted to even LOOK at a pencil.

That's what I always said, then I joined the Coast Guard.  Now I have no choice but to do what they tell me :aok
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2008, 01:41:56 PM »
Wait, I had no Idea there was more than one Red's. And yeah, that one.

There's a 2nd one in South Austin IIRC.

There used to be a great outdoor range out by Belton or Burnet... but they closed down. You'd think that since this is Texas, there'd be more places to shoot... :rolleyes:

Sounds like something from "Out of the Silent Planet".

Sounds more like someone sneezed then put "ville" at the end of it.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2008, 02:05:38 PM »

I hate people who judge other people by there looks or size, or who smoke cigarettes!!!!! those are the people I really hate those friggin smokers, who do they think they are smoking a dangerous substance, don't they know it will kill them, well seeings how they don't, I will take it upon myself to make sure they know and if that does not stop them I will push to have laws made that will make it basically a crime to smoke them anywhere outside there own house.
  what about all those Tattooed people i hate them also, who do they think they are being an individual wanting to stand out in a world of "Jones's"
  and what about those people who think they should not where a helmet or a seatbelt, dammit I will make sure every one of them where one "for there on safety".

Damn it all, I must control all these Fat, smoking, drug using, speeding, thrill seeking, Tattooed, self thinking, alcoholics...
who cant control themselves.

Offline DJ111

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2008, 02:35:03 PM »
I quit going to the Red's in Pflugerville after they laughed at me for asking about range discounts for active duty military.

Buncha stuck up tards.

Retired CO of the ancient **Flying Monkeys** CT squadron.

Offline Xasthur

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2008, 08:01:35 PM »
Hahaha.

It's got nothing to do with controlling people, it's got to do with people being repulsive and annoying.

People who are fat due to medical conditions are fine... If you can't help it, you can't help it. Fat people who get in the way, bump into me and roll around the supermarket with trolleys full of chips, frozen pizzas, coke and chocolate piss me off.

Worse still is when you see these lardos with a little piglet or two trailing in their wake.... Kids that are so badly over weight they look nearly twice their age. Because fat mum or dad are too lazy and stupid to do anything about their poor way of life their children will suffer both physically and mentally. I can't see any excuse for that behaviour.
Raw Prawns
Australia

"Beaufighter Operator Support Services"

Offline macerxgp

• Copper Member
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2008, 08:27:39 PM »
I had no clue there were so many AHII fliers down here in P-ville. It's kinda weird.  :lol
Quote from: Saurdaukar
Operational kettles in August 2009 exceed operational pots by approximately 142%.

Your comparison is invalid.

DeMaskus
357th-Death Dragons

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2008, 09:32:56 PM »

I hate people who judge other people by there looks or size, or who smoke cigarettes!!!!! those are the people I really hate those friggin smokers, who do they think they are smoking a dangerous substance, don't they know it will kill them, well seeings how they don't, I will take it upon myself to make sure they know and if that does not stop them I will push to have laws made that will make it basically a crime to smoke them anywhere outside there own house.
  what about all those Tattooed people i hate them also, who do they think they are being an individual wanting to stand out in a world of "Jones's"
  and what about those people who think they should not where a helmet or a seatbelt, dammit I will make sure every one of them where one "for there on safety".

Damn it all, I must control all these Fat, smoking, drug using, speeding, thrill seeking, Tattooed, self thinking, alcoholics...
who cant control themselves.

ummm well brother.....ah....ummmmm....h ate to be the one to tell you, but......ah......ummmmmm..unt il stacey put your fat arse on a diet and made you quit drinking this was exactly how i described you! (course you were never around at the time  :D )

course you quit smoking then start again then quit again then start again then quit again and start again.......you switch back and forth more often than a bi-guy in a college coed bathroom.  :huh

loves to the family  :aok

FLOTSOM
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2008, 11:30:36 PM »
I had no clue there were so many AHII fliers down here in P-ville. It's kinda weird.  :lol

I know... :lol

I'm in Georgetown, my brother in law is a police officer there... an my sis teaches there.

:rock

No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2008, 08:05:06 AM »
That's what I always said, then I joined the Coast Guard.  Now I have no choice but to do what they tell me :aok

i still say it. when all of their engineering degrees teach em how to replace that injector driver module, that they buried up inside the fenderwell, then they MIGHT earn the right to design this poo poo
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Airscrew

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2008, 09:54:57 AM »
Dude, it would bogle the mind if you knew how many past and current AHers lived around here.  Not necessarly just Pfulgerville though...  and I drive by that Reds at least twice a week on the way to my parent's house

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2008, 12:47:02 PM »
Dude, it would bogle the mind if you knew how many past and current AHers lived around here.  Not necessarly just Pfulgerville though...  and I drive by that Reds at least twice a week on the way to my parent's house

Fashion Bug right down by y'all is having an awesome sale right now.  Old Navy, too.
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac