Author Topic: Arado 234 graphic bug  (Read 398 times)

Offline chewie86

• Nickel Member
Arado 234 graphic bug
« on: December 16, 2008, 06:24:56 AM »
I was making a low alt pass close to an enemy base in a 234 formation. I set salvo 2 for the bombs and dropped them on the VH, on the way back I switched to RATOs and fired them. I didnt reset my salvo to 1.  When fired, the left rato was missing the contrail, however I believe he was firing because I didnt have an unespected unbalancement of the plane (a sudden increasing of thrust like that of a rocket on one side should have made me spinning like an helicopter without the rear rotor). So I believe that the Salvo previous set has screwed the graphic stuff on the RATOs. I dont have a screenshot about it sorry.

<S>
chewie

EDIT:
NVM looks like I cannot recreate the bug
my bad
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 06:32:40 AM by chewie86 »
Lube & Shame "peneduro"
My AH2 videos
SDL SEASON 1 Champions:
Loose Deuce
, ~Black Leather & Pink Slippers~

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
Re: Arado 234 graphic bug
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 10:26:32 AM »
Ah good thing you metioned that, Chewi. I noticed the same thing, only I had my salvo set to 3. I also did not have formation, as I never fly the 234s with the formation. So I dropped my eggs on the town for easy perkies. I totally forgot to reset my salvo, but when I selected the RATOs, the contrails were indeed missing.

But I think the contrails were missing for an entire different reason. I dont have a good graphics card. My computer is at least 7 years old, with the integrated graphics. I run on default graphic settings and sometimes smoke doesnt appear when it should. IE: flak and clouds are glitched sometimes. Engine oil smoke, and even the contrails are glitched. I notice that when I look at the smoke at a certain angle, it appears in full. But if I look at the smoke at another angle, it dissappears entirely.

Your problem may be an entirely different issue, but it appears it may be a graphic glitch rather than a real bug per say...
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies