Author Topic: Anyone getting something for AH at christmas?  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Tom5572

• Silver Member
Re: Anyone getting something for AH at christmas?
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2008, 03:59:40 AM »
Not getting anything for Ah, just hope my family has a Merry Christmas again and I will be home soon.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2008, 04:38:44 AM »
Hopefully my 16th headset,....I lernt last week, even when ya trip over the wire  on a really good set, they can easly be broken also. Actually torn in 1/2, but fear not. w/ my field expedience, they are taped to my head. :rock
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2008, 04:44:29 AM »
No, Just wish my family a Merry Christmas.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2008, 05:07:48 AM »
I asked Santa for a new headset.  We'll see if I get it or not though.

Sorry TM but I predict that Santa will be shot down again this year. You may have to search around for your headset. It'll probably be next to one of Dans failed P38G flights. :aok
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline falcon23

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2008, 09:16:44 AM »
A 4870 ASUS card and 2 mroe gigs of ram.. :rock

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2008, 12:30:24 PM »
Sorry TM but I predict that Santa will be shot down again this year. You may have to search around for your headset. It'll probably be next to one of Dans failed P38G flights. :aok

I have almost stopped at the local circuit city (which is closing... and I love to shop a closing store) on more than several occassions.  The few times I did go in, I got stuff for the sons, and skipped the headset for myself.  The closer it gets to christmas, though, the more I wish I'd just gotten it for myself & not wait for Santa.. since I'll probaby end up going & buying it for myself after I don't get it for Christmas... at which time I'll be battling the after-christmas crowds (which I hate). :)
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline smokey23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2008, 12:44:18 PM »
No christmas stuff in my house this year, Id like to thank wallstreet and our government for their lack of oversight in this matter. Were Getting used to insufficient funds letters from the bank Im sure i'll get one for christmas this year.  :salute

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2008, 01:17:45 PM »
'Beaufighters over the Pacific"  A history of the Beaufighter as used by the RAAF in the PTO.  Hard to find, and my present to myself for Christmas.  Does that count for AH? :)

Rite on Corky!!
heheheh From Me to Me is the best!!!!
I got ME....a book on Hans-Joachim Marseille ,a Ki-61 book and a "duel" series book Panther VS Sherman.Oh and one caled "dragons on bird wings".I think there was some other stuff but I cant recall...should be a great suprise!!! cant wait!! <G> :aok

Pipz
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2008, 01:20:58 PM »
Frau Stampf, is getting me a new stick and throttle (yeah!) allowing me to send my old one to my good friend Vilkas, in Canada, as a slightly used, and slightly late, gift of appreciation.  :aok
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2008, 01:23:03 PM »
No christmas stuff in my house this year, Id like to thank wallstreet and our government for their lack of oversight in this matter. Were Getting used to insufficient funds letters from the bank Im sure i'll get one for christmas this year.  :salute

Yeah, I'm unemployed as well. Fortunately, I have kept my bills quite low and live in a very modest home. Frankly, I'm making it quite well so far. So I have no gripes. Thank goodness I followed Dave Ramsey's advice.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2008, 01:23:58 PM »
I'm going to get Guppy a successful , undamaged landing in a P-38G. It'll probably get damaged during shipping though.

[ On  a side note Guppy, I'd be interested in what your adjusted straight ahead view looks like in that G and what, if any, view you have set to <KP>8? ]

Nice move Stampf, SirVilkas is certainly a nice guy!!
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2008, 01:34:21 PM »
I have to say I feel for the people who are having a hard time this year.I am usualy not far from a hard time all year long myself but I try to make the most of it.Like Smokey I have a fairley modest living.As cool as getting "stuff" is there is more to the holiday than that.I try to keep that in mind.

Heres a link I like to direct peeps to at this time a year.
http://www.llerrah.com/truemeaningofchristmas.htm

Happy Holidays!
Pipz
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2008, 01:38:47 PM »
XBox 360, New Guitar. CODWaW, COD4.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2008, 01:46:53 PM »
getting 4Gb RAM, so sure AH will benifit from it!
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2008, 02:33:33 PM »
Giving for Christmas not getting. :salute
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.